Post apocaliptic rp ideas open to all

Started by Malgriff, February 12, 2011, 09:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Just some random ideas for a post apocaliptic world, either through war or a zombie outbreak or other forms.

1/ Geniticly recreated dinosaurs break out of a lab and begin mass breeding around the world, causing people to take shelter in whatever building they can. This rp wpuld take place either in a city or in the research facility. Characters would most likely be special agents trying to look for survivors or survivors who are trying to stay alive and figure out how to get to a safe place.

2/ Zombie infestation- a little like the movie zombieland where a disiese like rabies turns people into zombies and either a small group or two people are moving across the country, or just trying to survive in one city till the army irradicates the infestation with a cure.

3/ After a nuclear war people have begun to resurface from underground shelters after about a century passes and try to re-adjust to surface living, however there is still (in some areas) the threat of mutation from the radiation creatingmonsters out of any creature unfortunate enough to go near it.

5/ After a litteral appocolipse with the four horsemen the survivors left behind have to start from scratch, re living the middle ages but in the remains of the modern world. All modern machenery has been destroyed so old fashioned weapons are in use.

If you like one of these ideas or have one of your own pm me, I have one or two characters I'd like to use but if you would like to request something feel free.

playfullchick76

I liked zombieland, so I would be willing to play out something like that with you, if you were willing to. Your third idea is also interesting. I would be willing to try either.

Malgriff

Allright cool, what kind of pairing would you prefer? Mxf, mxm, fxm, fxherm mxherm?

playfullchick76

I play a better female then a male, so female female if that was ok with you.

Malgriff

That is absolutely fiiiine with me how do you want to start I dont have much of a plot yet

playfullchick76

well, did you want the zombie setting, or the nuclear war setting. I can do either with equal skill.

Malgriff

Yeah I know that I pick zombie, but I ment story wise in a bit more detail, the zombie wasteland is just a setting not really a plot

playfullchick76

Ok, zombieland it is, but not as clean. That was the only thing that didnt fit. Everything was too clean.

amazonmarie

Hi guys!

I'd be glad to join in if you still need somebody? 

Malgriff

wel if more people are interested i'll put up a group thread. or you can pick one of the other scenarios.

GloomCookie

I like the nuclear or dinosaur apocalypse scenarios, but I have a question or two please.

1) What thread will these be posted under? NC, EX, etc.

2) What kind of information do you want before we begin the RP?  Basic picture?  List of skills?  A full character sheet?

3) I tend to play female characters.  Is this going to be an issue with you?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Malgriff

hmm exotic just in case, A character sheet will be nice, I'll set up a character sheet thread and interest check thread, unless someone else wants to set that up, plus we may be able to combine some of the scenarios, like say the nuclear stuff was set off by the dinasaur outbreak causing panic and world war 3 heh

playfullchick76

I'm ok with us doing a group nuclear themed one, if theres enough interest.