News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a game (F for m)

Started by fireflights, March 24, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

First and fore most, this is meant to be a drama, so please, if that's not your forte don't even bother.

Habits:

Jade is a woman on the edge, you see five years ago she lost the man she loved. Not to death, but to his mother's whims. His mother hated Jade, truly hated her because she grew up poor while her love's family was rich and prominent. But somehow he'd fallen for her, loved her, or so she'd thought. Then highschool ended and he'd gone off to college. This was where everything fell apart, his mother's influence made it so that Jade didn't know where he'd gone to college, being unable to afford college for herself, she sunk into a mediocre life. Working dead end jobs just to make due, she fell into the party scene hard. But her mind never forgot him, she pined for him if you would. Then she got the shock of her life, in the paper there was news he'd gotten married, to a woman his mother had influenced him into marrying. This sent Jade over the edge and she fell even harder into the party scene, drinking, drugs, sleeping with different men every night. Anything she could do to forget the pain she felt inside.

Then he returned to town and she runs into him, all the pain and feelings flooding into her all over again at seeing him, but the thing was, his return signaled something so much more to her. Now his return could be her salvation, or it could be her ruin. Only time would tell which way it would go.

(Now, for this plot, I want there to be a lot of drama, he will be torn between his first love and his wife, their marriage doesn't have to be perfect or it could very well be good but Jade would be like a drug to him type of thing. I really want this story and I've had a few writers try, but no one can seem to stick it out for some reason. But I so want to try again, so if this is something that interests you, please pm me.)

Jade:

The wife:

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

So....plot is currently taken, thanks for the interest :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.