News:

Main Menu

Digital Bee's

Started by Sabby, March 01, 2008, 01:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Hilarious. Don't try this at home, these guys are professional idiots.

Edit. Thanks :3 

Caeli

Sabbat, use this code:

[youtube]M4sQUbiVeZg[/youtube]
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Bliss

Digital bees... *facepalm* God, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

If someone told me I was to attack an empty pinata and then have CGI bees animated into the scene, and THEN they tell me to take my shirt off... then I'd deserve to be stung.

Trieste

No... no, you actually don't deserve to be stung for trusting what your friends say... I hate videos like that. I hate how everyone seems to think it's funny to abuse their 'friends'. Something like that is so totally way beyond a practical joke and doesn't even begin to count as harmless. Blech.

Hunter

I think I have to agree with Trieste.  Taking advantage of someone's trust isn't funny.

Jefepato

Just because it's a horrible thing to do to someone doesn't mean it's not funny.

Sabby

I think its funny, and me and my friends do the same stuff. It 'is' a betrayal of trust, but its always interesting.