what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silkcat

Dark jeans (nice ones, no holes, fit fairly snug but not supertight), white cami under red fitted blouse. red bikini panties.  Theory being that by adjusting whether the blouse is tucked in and how many buttons I undo then I should be able to go straight from work to dinner with some friends and maybe some clubbing. :)

Sherona, that sounds like a great article - where is it from and do you have a link?
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Cherri Tart

umm.. *grins*  red ribbon to tie my hair back, cute red lacy panties and a matching push up bra, nothing else- just sort of felt sexy this morning *smiles*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Quote from: Cherri Tart on September 21, 2007, 11:50:54 AM
umm.. *grins*  red ribbon to tie my hair back, cute red lacy panties and a matching push up bra, nothing else- just sort of felt sexy this morning *smiles*

....*puddle*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

it was one of the links on AOL news yesterday, I will see if I cant find it again fro you :D

Cherri Tart

*giggles*  hey, i've been having to dress conservatively for work ALL week!  wanted to let my hair down a bit :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

But you didn't, it's tied back in a ribbon!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*laughs*  yeah, well, figurativly speaking :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

I must say my first thought was: "... and if that's what she's wearing to her new job... "
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Cherri Tart

lol - i have fridays off.. god, though, i wish... be the best job ever :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

For you, and everybody AROUND you...

Blue button fly jeans, sneakers, blue shirt.. and a smile.

Cherri Tart

*grins*  i like the smile, it seems... well, satisfied ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

My Skin ;) Nothing else.. I'm NEKKID! :D *Streaks!*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cherri Tart

*giggles and chase after Liriel* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Idachan

Black, tight jeans and heather purple v-neck sweater.

Silkcat

Chocolate brown pants, brown boxy-toed shoes, white blouse, dark red cardigan that's just a little too big for me really.  Boring white blah-blah bra (the blouse's material is thick enough it's not like it's going to show), hot pink thong (the pants are rather form-fitting in back), and some brightly multicolored socks knitted by a friend's daughter.
---

Kalen

tan Dress pants, a soft cotton grey button-up shirt, black dress shoes and grey socks.

Lirliel

Black cargo pants and a white bra. And that's IT :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

You know, your SB post had me checking for you in here, to see if you were.. um.. ultra-comfortable again today..  :P

Lirliel

It's a bit nippy ;) No nude-ness then, well none that you'll get to imagine at least.. oh gods.. I'm giving them ideas :P

Kalen

Lir, I can get my own ideas about your nudeness.. you're certainly helping, though!   :o

Lirliel

Alright.. erm.. *Dresses into her wookie suit..* there.. no more nude thinking of me!

Kalen

Heh.. ok, you got me.. *shudders*

Cherri Tart

Kelly green cargo style pants, a red black and white future love sex sound Justine timberlake tour shirt, new balance runners...  no undies :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Bliss

Thick black oversize hoodie over a white company t-shirt, loose brown slacks and black chunky heels.

Dressed for comfort, today...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3