Profit on the High Seas- Pirate/slave fantasy RP (advanced F for M)

Started by Vlexia, March 14, 2016, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

Profit on the High Seas

This could either be a historical fiction based roleplay, or something created in a different world with our own geographical locations and cities, but I am really in the mood for a story based on the High seas.

This idea was inspired by a recent reading based on the Middle Passage, a slave trade route through the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to the New World. If heading towards the caribbean, the wealthy stock could be apprehended by pirates and
sold for a profit.

My idea is to play a tribal woman, a warrior of sorts, captured by her enemies and sold to these traders who then headed West in a desire for profits. The ship is apprehended by a pirate galley -your character- who would decide the fate of everyone on board, including myself.

It will definitely be non-consensual in the beginning that could possibly lead to something more as the story progresses. I'm kinda in the mood for an older character to play against my younger one; a wizened, weathered, strong male who has a pretty sordid reputation. Initially it may seem to my character that she has gone from out of the frying pan and into the fire when the slave ship is captured by the pirates, but that could change.

This could be a one shot story, but I hope it can be an idea that will evolve and continue, deepening in plot as enemies are encountered, ports are explored, and the law on their tails.

I am also looking for a pretty advanced writing style, someone to really CORRESPOND this story with me with NPCs, twists, detail, and character development. I enjoy lengthy writing posts with lots of descriptive information, and I would expect the same thing from my writing partner.

PM me for interest.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.