Pleasant Valley { Interest check }

Started by KikuLei, November 14, 2011, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Going to add this interest thread to my signature so we can get some people. <3

adifferenceinsize

I'd definitely like to jump in. I'll get a character description up later, but I have in mind a black guy coming in from the city. Would be an interesting contrast against the white bread locals. lol

KikuLei

Sounds great, can't wait for you to jump right on in.  We have too many white people.  :P

Kimera

KikuLei

Kimera

Name: Sergei Marlow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165
Likes: Girls, Flirting, A good drink, people with ambition
Dislikes: Apathy, Lazy People
Turn-ons: threesomes, light bondage, Willing Girls, Unwilling Girls, Red Hair, Tall Girls, Short Girls, Pretty Eyes
Turn-offs: bathroom play, bestiality, the really nasty stuff
History: Came to america as an exchange student from Moskow. After finishing his studies in Biology and Biochemistry he's now working for his Doctorate.

KikuLei

MusicNoteAngel

Full Name: Abigail Marie Patterson
Nickname: Abby
A short history: Abigail has always been the responsible young lady that has been expected of her. She didn't grow up knowing what nice things were, instead she quickly learned the value of a dollar earned. She has worked hard for the meager life she lives, but all in all she's proud of herself for holding her head above water. She supports her two younger siblings as well, although they will be leaving the house soon, which has Abby both relieved and worried. Her parents passed away three years ago due to a mysterious illness that struck them both. Abby was the shoe in to take responsibility of all of their life, due to her mature attitude and hard working ethics. As she makes her new friends from the city, she starts out as the "mother" of the group, making sure everyone's safe. After a little while, she begins to finally let her hair down and enjoy this new found self of hers.
Interests: Since she is new at "unleashing her wild side", she's feeling adventurous and feisty. She's willing to give most things a fair shot, granted that she is provided with someone willing to show her the ropes on some things.
Dislikes: Scat/Urine, Vomit, Blood, Mutilation, forced violence, and death.
Picture:
Physical Description: She stands at 5'4" and weighs approximately 120 pounds. She has a soft, curved body with delicate feautures. Her hair is almost always messy looking, as she rarely has the time to properly primp. She usually goes without make up but will sometimes swipe a layer of mascara on with some clear lipgloss.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

KikuLei

Accepted. :] Need one male to make his profile and we're ready to begin!

KikuLei

O:) Sure, we might have two spots open because the first male that was interested and posted his character ' Boston ' has been gone a while ( Over a week ) and may have lost interest.

KikuLei

I don't think we have ANY city people to be honest. I THINK Abigail might be one? Maybe Sergei is? I have no idea, either way we'll make it work. I just realized there are less people than I thought  , so actually you can take one spot and we'll have another free. Possibly two is Kaisude quit.

JackWhite

I'll be a city guy. Gonna make character sheet

KikuLei

adifferenceinsize

WIP - Photo and more info to come.

Name: Darrell "D Town" Morris
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 212 lbs
Turn On List:
Turn Offs:
History: Raised in a harsh section of Baltimore, Darrell struggled to get out of the hood. His natural artistic streak served him well, getting a scholarship to a prestigious university. He occasionally worked dealing marijuana and some harder drugs to pay for room & board and his supplies, but as he has gained some local notoriety for his photo work, he's moved out of the drug game.

thomasarsenault

KikuLei

JackWhite

Name: Alan Barker
Height: 6'1"
Dislikes: cat/Urine, Vomit, Blood, Mutilation and death.
History: Allen was one of the guys that liked sport. Not only watching it but also playing. He got his scholarship thanks to his excellent preformances on a  basketball court. As a kid he never could stay still and that made him start playing it and it turned out that he was quite a talent. Soon he was one of the key players in his team and of course that made him one of the popular guys in school but he still had time to meet with his friends. Darrell was his friend and they both just wanted away from their lifes and with the vacation it was the ideal time for some roadtripping.

KikuLei

Approved, I'll start it later today. I was thinking if I should seperate it into the East and West side of the country or? Like Specific places so people don't have to fumble all over in one thread?

KikuLei

How about we list some? For instance Bar? Motel? I think we need an out-doors area as well.

KikuLei

Seems fair enough, we should probably make place an NPC's house so it leaves room for everyone. Sound good?