A Couple Characters I Decided I Like [M seeking F]

Started by Retribution, February 21, 2013, 11:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retribution

During my recent approval process I came up with a couple non-adult characters I like.  So below find a link to a thread involving the one and the written description of the other. If either of these guys strike a fancy PM me.  ~R~

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=165973.0

Koreshian Skull Splitter  (taken)

Element: Earth

Starsign:  Cichld year of the Ram

Diety: Brom God Of War

Persona: Koreshian seems like your typical screaming barbarian from the north it is not exactly like the name Skull Splitter beats around the bush much.  Despite his size and in forward personality though the man is surprisingly thoughtful and cunning and he is actually more than a little bit introspective.  He is just a brutally honest sort who does not have time, energy, or inclination for the verbal games of others. Black is black and white is white and everything in the world is one way or another there are no shades of gray.

Destiny: Koreshian is a barbarian exile who was tossed out of his homelands in the north over a quarrel with the Jarl’s eldest son.  By quarrel we mean said son was caught stealing Koreshian’s sheep and sneaking around with his love.  This was a rather straight forward disagreement and the mountain of a man settled it in a straight forward way by cleaving his rival’s skull with his ax.  The Jarl is a powerful man and Koreshian had to set out for greener pastures post haste but that was not before his former love perished of infidelity take that as you will.

Physical Traits: Massive and huge come to mind the tower of muscle and sinew is nearly seven feet tall and he seems to be nearly as wide when he is glowering down at you.  Though despite his raw size and power he moves with a near dancer’s grace the product of a harsh life in which there were indeed two kinds of people in the world the quick and the dead.  On the more mundane side long sandy blonde hair kept tied back by a leather thong and ice blue eyes and more small scars across his body than can easily be counted.

Arts: None, his people do not trust magic and thus why people of weaker stature have had some small chance against the screaming berserkers.  However, this disdain of magic has lead Koreshian and his race to be able to sense magic and get a general feel for a powers ability.  It is as if they so disdain magic that they can tell what it is by the smell alone.

Weapons:

A massive double bitted battle ax that he wears on his back and as one would expect Bane is not a magical weapon. But it is a powerful weapon having been made by a maser with a hollow head and handle. In this cavity is a sliding weight that when the weapon is swung places all of the considerable power of the blow on the cutting edge.  Obviously for most this is a two handed weapon but for its owner it is not.

A simple dagger and hand ax that are worn on the belt.  Nothing special about them and they are strictly practical implements of war that are utilized by a practical man. He also has a longbow of the same practical type and quiver full of arrows with the only consideration for their owner being size.

Retribution

My RP has slowed down which is probably just as well because with the warmer weather I am not on line nearly as much as I am when it is cold outside. Having said that I have been seeking some other play and am open to suggestions, but I figured I would chalk up one of my own right here and put a little of my own effort out there.

I have something Elfin in mind set in a wooded area secret to the race. The Elf city would be the classic tree homes and my character would be the head woodsman in charge of maintaining the trees that held the dwellings. The other character could be any number of things up to your choosing: an apprentice to my guy, another elf about the city with a task of one type or another smith, wizard…., a simple hanger on or friend, or if you wanted to take a darker turn a human or other type seeking to abduct a skilled Elfin slave. Whatever might work for you so drop me a line if you are interested in something like this.