The Pit [EX] anything goes! LGBT+, BDSM, always recruiting!

Started by Karma, July 21, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm totally happy for both! Issue is that the three prospective characters I'm aware of (yours and one other) are all Servants. That still leaves us with just one Patron. :/

King Serperior

I can work out a patron, perhaps.  Perhaps an aristocratic human with a taste for the darker side of life?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

SpiralSpider

KS - I'll make someone to pair up with your sissification request.  ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

King Serperior

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 24, 2014, 10:53:44 PM
KS - I'll make someone to pair up with your sissification request.  ;)
Thanks, but I am about halfway done with my aristocrat with a little extra dark secret  ;)  This will be fun indeed!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Quote from: Karma on July 24, 2014, 10:57:16 PM
Great! I've put y'all in the list to keep track.
I'll not be playing a servant, Karma.  Two characters per game for me has always proven muse-killer to me  >_>;  I shall be a Patron  ^_-

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Mmkay. Do you still plan to make a Patron, Spiral?

King Serperior

Name: Lucius Reven
Role: Patron
Species: Human
Orientation: Bisexual (female preferance)
Personality: A rather calm and cool man, he sometimes has a frosty bite to his words.  He tends to view anyone other than his family as below him unless they've proven otherwise.  He is a man who is used to getting what he wants from others, whether it be willingly or unwillingly.
Background: Lucius was your stereotypical "prince" of a far away land.  He valued elegance and beauty in everything.  Well educated by the finest teachers in the lands and taught combat by equally fine teachers, he was shaping up to be the true heir of the throne.  But, alas, at the age of 16, he witnessed his mother and father, the queen and king, die at the hands of an assassin.  In that moment, something broke within him and he slaughtered the man responsible.  From that day forward, he started to search for a way to become immortal.  Four years later, he found an ancient book and summoned the shadowy form of a archdemon of lust.  He made a pact with the demon, allowing him to stay forever youthful and immortal at the cost of having to "pay tribute" every so often.  What was this tribute?  It was sex, boundless, glorious, dirty sex. 

Years later, he heard of a place known as "The Pit" and made a pilgrimage there.  As he walked up the steps, he received a vision from the demon he made a pact with, telling him that The Pit could pay for all tributes from then on.  Thus, the pact was changed:  Lucius was to make home in Altrusia and visit The Pit whenever he desired.  Lucius thus became a "portal" to the lowest reaches of the Underworld where he archedemon resided and could feed off the lust of the island through Lucius.  It was not as good as being on the surface itself, but it was the best the demon could do while trapped in the deepest pits of the underworld.
Notes: As he has made a pact with a powerful demon of lust, Lucius has external youth and immortality.  As such, any injuries he may sustain are healed instantly.  As a side effect of his pact, he has had certain changes to his physiology in order for him to provide satisfaction to anyone he lays with, effectively giving him a demon's cock.  He tends to carry a whip with him at all times, having grown fond of it over the years.  Lucian is about 6 feet tall and keeps his hair down to nearly waist length.  He is stronger than most humans and seems to have limitless endurance.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Added him to the list. :) If we get another patron (Spiral?) I'll start getting the threads ready.

Strangefate

If KS isn’t planning to continue with the sissification role, I’d be happy to fill it, that is if you’re still interested Spiral. 

And if I do create a servant char for this game, I’ll probably create a patron as well, although I haven’t anything particular in mind as of yet.  Glad to see the game is starting to fill out anyways.  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

King Serperior

Quote from: Strangefate on July 25, 2014, 12:23:53 AM
If KS isn’t planning to continue with the sissification role, I’d be happy to fill it, that is if you’re still interested Spiral. 
No, no, not planning to continue, so feel free!  I rather like my aristocratic human with a Demon's Pact.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SpiralSpider

Quote from: King Serperior on July 25, 2014, 12:19:57 AM
Notes: As he has made a pact with a powerful demon of lust, Lucius has external youth and immortality.  As such, any injuries he may sustain are healed instantly.  As a side effect of his pact, he has had certain changes to his physiology in order for him to provide satisfaction to anyone he lays with, effectively giving him a demon's cock.  He tends to carry a whip with him at all times, having grown fond of it over the years.  Lucian is about 6 feet tall and keeps his hair down to nearly waist length.  He is stronger than most humans and seems to have limitless endurance.

KS - what is a 'demon's cock' supposed to be? O.o

Quote from: Strangefate on July 25, 2014, 12:23:53 AM

Hmm... Maybe. I've been trying to look over your preferences and o/o's but don't see males who submit on there yet. But I know you're rearranging things.

I was trying to be helpful with KS's character ideas but wouldn't mind playing something like that for you. I've never actually played out sissification, however (just to warn you of my lack of experience)

Quote from: Karma on July 24, 2014, 11:10:04 PM
Mmkay. Do you still plan to make a Patron, Spiral?

Yup, probably.  ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Badass. We've fulfilled the minimum I was looking for then. I'll get to work getting threads up, so those of you who have profiles to finish, please do so! :)

OOC Chat. I'll be putting thread links in the OP of OOC as I make them.

subrob99

subrob99

Strangefate

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 25, 2014, 07:55:47 AM
Hmm... Maybe. I've been trying to look over your preferences and o/o's but don't see males who submit on there yet. But I know you're rearranging things.

I was trying to be helpful with KS's character ideas but wouldn't mind playing something like that for you. I've never actually played out sissification, however (just to warn you of my lack of experience)

Yeah, my matrix is a mess.  In fact it’s popped up as an issue enough lately that I’m thinking I better take some time off my writing tonight and finally do some repairs.  Anyways, I play sub male roles, I play most roles actually.  If you’re interested we can give it a try but no pressure either way… I was just doing a little idea/partner poaching since I hadn’t come up with anything myself.  :-)

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

The game is underway! Posting has begun. I'd appreciate it if everyone could get their characters ready and posted! We're also still recruiting. :)

Sussurus

Name: Unnamed
Role: Servant
Species: Modified human.
Orientation: Pansexual.

Personality:
She is currently very naive, but she is intelligent and observant. She is naturally submissive and eager to please, and primed to be utterly devoted to her new Mistress.

Background:
She was bred as a 'blank,' and raised to maturity with the knowledge of -- and indeed, eager anticipation of -- her destiny to be customized to suit the taste of her eventual owner. At the Weaver of Fleeting Dreams' behest, she was shaped into a perfect physical double of Lilith von Ardat.

Notes:
Although she has Lilith's appearance, she is not herself a demon, and has no demonic abilities.

Sussurus

Name: Alexander and Alexandra von Alma, aka 'the Alexes.'
Role: Patrons
Species: Human
Orientation: Pansexual

Personality:
The Alexes are equal measures hedonistic and indolent, and spend much of their time at the Pit lounging about in the Foyer, always in close physical proximity, the better to make sardonic comments to one another. When they do rouse themselves to descend to the Cells, it is only to the Gray level, where they are playfully sadistic, toying with their chosen victim like a pair of cats playing with a mouse.

Background:
The Alexes were first-born twins of a wealthy noble house, and their mother died in childbirth. They were spoiled by their caretaker, their mother's sister, and ignored by their father. They inherited his estate when he died, some three years ago, but their aunt handles the day-to-day management, leaving them free to spend a great deal of time in the Pit.

Notes:
They almost always share their Servants, but if one is feeling lazy, they may choose to watch rather than actively participate. Despite the rumors, they are not actually incestuous.