National Acrobat looking for a long term Story-Fantasy and Sci-Fi Plots

Started by National Acrobat, May 15, 2016, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

It had been a long time since I'd participated regularly, and actually sought out games, and having recently started a few games with good results after periods of inactivity, I am looking for another game or three.

I like story and plot, and love world building and history. I play mostly male pcs, but do play female pcs opposite other female pcs.

My male pcs I am quite happy to play opposite females, traps, or feminine passing femboys, and as mentioned I also play f/f pairings.

I prefer fantasy (a la high fantasy with wizards, dragons, elves, etc. or low fantasy, either is fine), and sci fi, although I tend to prefer hard sci fi ground in elements of reality moreso than say Star Wars, although that being said, I do love Star Wars.

Fantasy Plots

The Paladin and the Witch-Sir Pyotr is a Holy Knight of the Church, a former Witch and Warlock hunter who has recently been on a quest to find important knowledge that will set in motion a quest to retrieve an item to defeat a rising evil. What he has found, and returned to the Mother Church with, is not what was expected. Two are needed to retrieve, and use the (Insert MacGuffin here), one must be a servant of the holy church, the other a witch attuned to natural magic. Together they must track down the item, unlock it's power and then find the tomb of a dead king. I see this as a prototypical fantasy quest. There are lots of ways this can go. The key here is them getting along, and developing a relationship along the way, putting prejudices aside, dealing with attraction and acting on it, as well as working through deceit and attempts on their lives during the quest, etc.

The Summoner and his Eidolon-Enastril has finally finished his training at the Arcane Academy, and the young elf is now a full fledged summoner. He's been given a quest by his order and decides to summon his eidolon to help out. He's the arcane, bookish type, so he decides an eidolon that can wield a blade or fight, and protect him on his quest would be a great idea. He's not very experienced with it yet, and summons an attractive eidolon who believes she should really serve him, but that's not what he intended and as they have their adventures, he tries to ignore her advances, and she needs to convince him that it's natural for him to enjoy all of her services. This could be a trope filled fantasy quest scenario with lots of humor and hijinks.

The Knight and the Squire-Typical Fantasy setting. Sir Nimis is in his thirties and has been a knight for some time. He has, however, not taken a squire ever in his years. It's not that he hasn't thought about it, he's just set in his ways and hasn't really ever gotten around to taking one. He travels a lot, being entrusted with long missions for (insert organization here) that keep him moving constantly. His order has decided that the current mission they are about to send him on, will need more than one person, and they finally assign him a squire. More importantly, it's a squire that he's not expecting, who has a tie to the land that he's being sent to. Again, lots can be discussed here, but I see this as one where perhaps MC resents being assigned a squire, or resents being told they will need assistance and YC also resents being selected, basically being chosen simply because they may be able to influence what happens when they reach their destination, or because of their gender, or to get them out of the way. I see this more as exploring relationships and the pair coming to understand each other and learn from each other on their long journey. My initial thought is that MC is being asked to open diplomatic relations with a faraway place, and YC will know the language and nuances of the culture/kingdom they are traveling to (or perhaps it's with another race, such as elves or some such)  and they expect a rival realm to try to stop it. The characters would not know exactly what the sealed letter says that's being carried, but they would then have to return with the answers to the missive. Sort of a mix of action, espionage, romance, etc.

Star Wars

Prefer Rebellion Era, original characters although willing to do something in the Clone Wars as well. Pretty much anything in the Rebellion Era is good. Entirely too many plots available.

Obvious plots are Jedi/Padawan or Jedi/Former Imperial Operative

If you're interested, check out my O/O's and then pm me, and we can see if we are a match.

Thanks for looking.

National Acrobat

National Acrobat

National Acrobat

National Acrobat

National Acrobat

National Acrobat

National Acrobat