Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Sorry Not Guilty I'm too much of a gentleman to ever do something like that... write about it sure do it never!

Ever Ditch your boyfriend/girlfriend because you were in the bed with someone else?
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty.

Ever call your lover by someone else's name in bed? Haha

Belle33

Not guilty, but I have thought of someone else and screamed his name out in my mind.  I suppose I'm heading for trouble here... 

Have you ever tried something new to please your lover only to find you didn't like it and had to tell them not to do it again?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Guilty

Have you ever locked yourself in a room and couldn't get back out without help?

Mordred

Hmm.. I once locked my computer.. and had to mess with the motherboard to get myself back 'in'.. does that count? Noooooo, ok.. I suppose not. But there is a similarity, yes?

Ever lost your keys.. only to realize they were in your hand or pocket?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Guilty-coat pocket

Ever woke up not knowing where you are and how you got there?

Mordred

Yikes.. guilty. Long ago. Woke up inside a friend's front door, where I was dumped. I can't say I blame them. Took me a few hours to recall where, how, and why I was there.

Ever stare at the alarm clock wondering what on earth the numbers actually meant?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Guilty as charged. Worked at 7/11 for 3 years, alarm was at 7:11 every morning for 6 months, even after I moved on to better things.

Ever have a neighbor stare like they were mad at you every time you walked out your door?

forbiddenfruit

Guilty.  I am deaf and I was so bad at remembering to turn off my alarm clock, so it would go off for hours and hours and (its a vibrating...er, yes it vibrates....bed shaker kinda thing) and i would not know until I walk in the bedroom and feel the floor shaking.  (er, sorry neighbors!!)

Ever "accidentally" bump into someone on purpose just to feel their "goodies"?

Sybl

Not guilty

Ever been mistaken for someone you are not?

forbiddenfruit

Guilty.

Ever pretended to be handicap to get special attention?

Belle33

No!  How awful!

Have you ever stripped your lover naked, tied him (or her) up, and pleasured yourself while he (she) watched - powerless to do anything except want you?

eternalnight

Not guilty.

Ever fantasized of doing all sorts of crazy things with your lover and then actually have it come to fruition?

elone

Naturally

Ever asked your lover to do things and have them absolutely refuse with no discussion?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Guilty

Ever grabbed the wrong person thinking it was your bf/gf?

eternalnight

Guilty

Have you ever used a pick-up line that actually worked?

LateNightKiss

Guilty

Have you ever been caught looking back at someone that you passed by, by that same person?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

I have been caught - and I was very pleased about it.   ;)

Have you ever given someone an eskimo kiss?

eternalnight

Guilty! I love those  ;)

Ever got tired of the sex before it was over?

LateNightKiss

Sadly, guilty.  :-(

Have you ever lied about where you were and who you were with to your lover?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

No, never had a reason to.

Ever faked a headache to avoid sex?

LateNightKiss

Not guilty.
Everyone knows that sex makes pain magically go away. Who would want to avoid it anyway?  ;)

Ever told someone you liked a gift they gave you when you didn't like it in the least?

Josietta

Quote from: LateNightKiss on July 25, 2011, 08:03:47 PM
Not guilty.
Everyone knows that sex makes pain magically go away. Who would want to avoid it anyway?  ;)

Ever told someone you liked a gift they gave you when you didn't like it in the least?

Sex never helps my headaches and often makes them worse. >.<

Guilty. I just don't like hurting other peoples feelings.

Ever shoplifted just because you didn't have the cash to get it not really for the thrill but for the lack of funds?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sybl

Guilty, once. Paid the store back when I got a job.

Ever have someone give you an organ so you could live?

Harley

Innocent.  I unfortunately never had that happen to me.

Have you ever read a good story that made you cry?