Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Dreamweaver

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Remy

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Malrunar

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Malrunar

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Dreamweaver

Lovebug

Jago

- I create a world of joy through authentic connection, empathy, and healing.

- The kindest thing you can do for someone is to believe in him. Most people don’t need your help; they just need a little support to believe in and help themselves.

O/O - What makes me tick? -- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27522.0

Plots / Pilots -- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31201.0

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ParisaEnyaSantika

Constantine-
1. Emperor of Rome who stopped the persecution of Christians and in 324 made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire; in 330 he moved his capital from Rome to Byzantium and renamed it Constantinople (280-337)

2. a walled city in northeastern Algeria to the east of Algiers; was destroyed in warfare in the 4th century and rebuilt by Constantine I
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ParisaEnyaSantika

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off