Seeking an interracial love story.

Started by Blinkin, January 28, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I don't have much of a plot line, but to change things up just a little.

A caucasion man and African-American woman work at the same firm. They're not exactly competiting for the same promotion, but both are working for it. Perhaps there's some rivalry involved, or there's an undercurrent of primal attraction... it's up to discussion with my partner.

Anyway, they're pressed together to work on a big job; something that may lead to the corner office if they get it all settled out right, but the job requires them to go out of town to meet with the client and for several days, they're in close contact with each other. When the documents are signed and they're celebrating with a good meal and wine, things get a bit sideways and they end up in the same bed in the morning. How things go from there is up for discussion and filling in the blanks.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and we can work details out. I'm open to playing either role.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.