Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Alice Wonder

I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Vixen (that you are, Miss Kissy!) ;)

LateNightKiss

Wonderful, which is the catagory that you, Camille, fall under.

Anesa

ClockworkShadow

Xanthic!  Cause that means "of or pertaining to a yellow or yellowish color." And Camille's avi has beautiful, blonde hair. :)

Yummy!  Cause everyone playing in the games forum right now is

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

WhiteTigerForever

Zealous because there are some awesome players that never loose track and hand handle every notification that comes in with ease!!!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Anesa

WhiteTigerForever

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

(phew.. amost did an end to end! :P)

Fiddle
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Graphics

(hehehe...well you didn't!)

Mordred

However (I might still just do that :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Xandria

Anesa

Xandria