Super Robot Wars (Super Robot Taisen)

Mouse (anime)

VanDread (anime)

Highschool Of The Dead (anime)

Rosario + Vampire (anime)

Dragon Ball Z (anime)

I can also do original rps

Theta Sigma

Oooh, I've been looking for a Sonic RP for some time now, with no luck at all.
So, hello! ;o

What were you thinking of?

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Quote from: GallifreyanGriff on February 12, 2013, 09:02:34 AM
Oooh, I've been looking for a Sonic RP for some time now, with no luck at all.
So, hello! ;o

What were you thinking of?

Well first, let's introduce characters!

Mine is Steel the Echidna. His body shape is like Knuckles, and he has the white crescent mark, but those are the only things similar. He has steel-grey fur, and wears jeans with black sneakers.

He is kind, caring, and calm, but sometimes a little aggressive and hardheaded. In sexual based rps, he's shy around women. But since this is a non-adult rp, he isn't.

Steel was born as the human, Jake, with a small power over Chaos Control. He agreed to be sent back in time by Professor Gerald and his colleagues, to study the Fourth Great Civilization, the Nocturnus. Once there, he was critically wounded by Nocturnus bandits. He was found by Chaos, and was turned into an Echidna, and blessed with agelessness. He witnessed the end of the Knuckles Echidna clan, the disappearance of his good friend and crush, Tikal, and after 4000 years, he witnessed the creation of Shadow, and the death of Maria. 50 years later, he adventured with Sonic on all of his journeys.

Theta Sigma

Nice character! ;o

Been a while since I used any of my fan characters... And by that I mean yearrrrs. ;o Anyway... I have AKR, a blue fox with red tufts of fur. She wears a red bandanna and black clothing, with red and black trainers. She was taken as a cub to work on the side of Eggman, and worked as an operative for him until her teenage years. Until she actually learnt what she was fighting against. Sonic and his crew. She threw the towel in, and escaped, joining the fight against Eggman.

She's a little aggressive and quick to jump in without thinking, but that mostly comes from her upbringing.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Cool! You can also be canon characters too, though! :D

zenpai

the list of my like/dislikes/dont cares

Legend of Zelda like

Street Fighter like

Megaman like

Skies of Arcadia never heard of it.

Sonic the Hedgehog like

Star Fox like

Metroid like

Tales of Symphonia never heard of it

Tales of the Abyss never heard of it

Devil May Cry like

Darkstalkers never heard of it

Bayonetta dislike

Dead or Alive like

Dragon Quest dont care

Final Fantasy IV like

Luminous Arc never heard of it

Super Robot Wars (Super Robot Taisen) never heard of it

Mouse (anime) no opion

VanDread (anime) really like  (I just got do watching the seires a few days ago. for 4 time)

Highschool Of The Dead (anime) dislike

Rosario + Vampire (anime) really like (But want to try ina more adult tone)

Dragon Ball Z (anime) like

where is Hellsing or gantz on the list
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

BassBX

For Skies of Arcadia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Darkstalkers, Luminous Arc, and SRW: Look them up!!! They're great rpgs! Well, Darkstalkers is a fighting game.

So....you wanna do VanDread?

zenpai

Quote from: BassBX on February 13, 2013, 06:03:52 AM
For Skies of Arcadia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Darkstalkers, Luminous Arc, and SRW: Look them up!!! They're great rpgs! Well, Darkstalkers is a fighting game.

So....you wanna do VanDread?
i take it you want a story base before or after the harvester attacked. deta, hebeki, Bart,  and the rest of the cast who names escape me.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

BassBX

Well, I'd like to have a story based before and during the series. I'm gonna be using a mech from SRW if you don't mind.

Theta Sigma

Quote from: BassBX on February 12, 2013, 08:22:38 PM
Cool! You can also be canon characters too, though! :D

Awesome ;o
Do you want to plot a plot or should we just wing it and see where we end up?

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Hmm. Lets make a plot. Any starting ideas?

Theta Sigma

Hm... Have you got anything in mind? As all I'm coming up with just now is the cliché stolen emeralds. Something on Floating Island would be awesome, though.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Hmm. How about the Super Emeralds? And which game was the Floating Island in again?

Theta Sigma

Sounds fine with me. ;o
And I meant Angel Island. It was called Floating Island in the old UK Sonic comics, and I guess that name has just stuck with me ;o

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Theta Sigma

Do we need anything else plot-wise, do you think?

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX

Hmm. We need to create some Eggman bosses, but other than that.....let's have a love triangle. It can be between Steel and two of these girls: Rouge, Blaze, Tikal, or AKR

Theta Sigma

I could probably play any of those two if you don't mind them sounding OOCy. It's been a while since I played anything with those in (Or even anything Sonicy for that matter D:) so... yeah. I'll let you pick the girls.
As for bosses... Something really badass would be cool.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

BassBX