A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out: Avengers, M/F, Romance, Captain America [Closed]

Started by ambrosial, June 26, 2012, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrosial

TAKEN. Thanks for the interest, folks!

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out: Avengers, M/F, Romance, Captain America

I’ve caught Avengers fever (a terrible case, I‘m afraid), and the insatiable plot bunnies simply won’t leave me be. So, here we go again.

I’m looking for a light romance-themed plot centering on Steve Rogers (Captain America) and a female character. I’d like to play an original female character, though I might be persuaded to play someone canon. The particular details of the plot can be (and ideally will be) worked out with my writing partner, so I’m going to leave this one intentionally vague. I’d like to see what my co-writer and I can do with a Captain American/OC pairing as our inspiration and let it go from there. But, in general, I think it could be fun to let desire give the two central characters a fever they can't sweat out and see just how far Cap's all-American values get pushed before they give in. ;)

Some themes that might appear could include:

• Romance
  • Virginity
  • Teasing/seduction
  • Honor/morals vs. desire
  • Humor
I’m interested in a writing partner with moderate knowledge of the source inspiration (my own knowledge comes from the recent films, so that level of familiarity is enough as far as I’m concerned), regardless of gender. If interested, please check out my O/O’s and send me a PM (rather than responding to this thread). I’d love to hear from you!
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!