Want the College experience you always fantasized about? [Accepting chars]

Started by Nico, April 26, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Recruitment edit:

Currently accepting all kinds of characters.

Males, females, trans, hetero, gay, bisexual

Nico

Oookay..

Seeing that we have gotten two new female characters, and a third one is in the making, we do have room for some male characters. Doesn't have to be hetero. Bisexual or omnisexual works just as well. And, as always, the writers gender is completely irrelevant.

Of course, gay male characters are always welcome. Big surprise, huh? ;D

King Serperior

I think I'll throw my hat in, finally.  I just have a bit of catching up to do on posts.  Last week was a doozy and I'm behind. 

I'd like to attempt to play a somewhat closeted bisexual guy with a secret preference for males (first real attempt at this side of writing).  I'll just need 2-3 days to get things caught up before I can make my character.

This is a college game, sooooo, I guess I can use this to my advantage to experiment on a side of writing I have next to no experience with   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

ererruz

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 08:10:45 AM
I think I'll throw my hat in, finally.  I just have a bit of catching up to do on posts.  Last week was a doozy and I'm behind. 

I'd like to attempt to play a somewhat closeted bisexual guy with a secret preference for males (first real attempt at this side of writing).  I'll just need 2-3 days to get things caught up before I can make my character.

This is a college game, sooooo, I guess I can use this to my advantage to experiment on a side of writing I have next to no experience with   :-)

Yay! A new convert ;)

King Serperior

Quote from: ererruz on May 12, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
Yay! A new convert ;)
Nah, after reading through some things, I figured that a bisexual person would have a little more fun than all the way on one side  ;)  Still not 100% comfortable writing as gay male, but in order to get the maximum out of my roleplaying experience, I thought I'd start with a character like this   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nico

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 08:10:45 AM

Yay!

You can catch up, but you really do not have to. It is not essential knowledge, since your character wouldn't have been involved, yet. :P

The idea sounds good! Take all the time you need, and once you have a sheet ready, feel free to just post it on the board, in the character thread. We'll look it over and get back to you about it. Of course, should you have any questions, just toss Brai, Outlaw or myself a PM or whatever. ;)

Good to have you. Finally!  >:)

Quote from: ererruz on May 12, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
Yay! A new convert ;)
Shhhhhh! ;D

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 08:22:20 AM
Nah, after reading through some things, I figured that a bisexual person would have a little more fun than all the way on one side  ;)  Still not 100% comfortable writing as gay male, but in order to get the maximum out of my roleplaying experience, I thought I'd start with a character like this   :-)
That's fine. You know that I have offered to write with you if you wanted to branch into that area.

King Serperior

Quote from: Nicholas on May 12, 2014, 08:23:36 AM
Yay!

You can catch up, but you really do not have to. It is not essential knowledge, since your character wouldn't have been involved, yet. :P

The idea sounds good! Take all the time you need, and once you have a sheet ready, feel free to just post it on the board, in the character thread. We'll look it over and get back to you about it. Of course, should you have any questions, just toss Brai, Outlaw or myself a PM or whatever. ;)

Good to have you. Finally!  >:)

That's fine. You know that I have offered to write with you if you wanted to branch into that area.
Game is all a conspiracy for Nick to collect all those trained by the "Rainbow Ninja" so that he may rule college, then the world!!

Thanks for the offer, Nick   :-)  I'll get back to you and make my character when I can   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nico

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 08:27:02 AM
Game is all a conspiracy for Nick to collect all those trained by the "Rainbow Ninja" so that he may rule college, then the world!!

Thanks for the offer, Nick   :-)  I'll get back to you and make my character when I can   ;D
Damn, he found out my plan for world domination! ~snickerfits~

No problem! Helping where I can and all this!

Braioch

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 08:22:20 AM

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

King Serperior

Quote from: Braioch on May 12, 2014, 09:40:58 AM
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
*makes note of the Nick-Zombie*  I see your mind-bending ray's abilities  o.o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Braioch

Quote from: King Serperior on May 12, 2014, 09:53:05 AM
*makes note of the Nick-Zombie*  I see your mind-bending ray's abilities  o.o

I was making a Hot Fuzz reference :P
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Keaira

Yay KS! I'm still working on my CS mother's day kicked my butt.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nico

Quote from: Keaira on May 12, 2014, 11:52:32 AM
Yay KS! I'm still working on my CS mother's day kicked my butt.
Yes, I lured him. Finally. Mwahahaha.  >:)

No worries, honey. We are not going anywhere.

King Serperior

And there we go!  Sent in.  Felt the need to go ahead and send my character in else I couldn't focus on my other posts  >.>;

Guess this means I go say hello at the OOC?  Or do I wait until if/when my character is accepted?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nico

ererruz

Nico

Keaira

Don't let them fool you.  They definitely bite. Off work in 50 minutes and then I'm getting down to business.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nico

Quote from: Keaira on May 12, 2014, 03:12:10 PM
Don't let them fool you.  They definitely bite. Off work in 50 minutes and then I'm getting down to business.
Shoo! ;D It'S all hush-hush. ~winkwink~

Down to business, eh?

Keaira

Quote from: Nicholas on May 12, 2014, 03:22:00 PM
Shoo! ;D It'S all hush-hush. ~winkwink~

Down to business, eh?

What's this hush hush you speak of?  :p

Of course!  Character creation is serious work.  ~nodnod~
Oh's and No's

Nico

Quote from: Keaira on May 12, 2014, 04:33:53 PM
What's this hush hush you speak of?  :p

Of course!  Character creation is serious work.  ~nodnod~
Oh nothing. ~jedi handwave~ This is not the hush you are looking for. ;D

It is, indeed!

Braioch

Quote from: Nicholas on May 13, 2014, 08:03:28 AM
Oh nothing. ~jedi handwave~ This is not the hush you are looking for. ;D

It is, indeed!

Did Nic just nerd reference something?!

-has to sit down-

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]