News:

Main Menu

Soda?

Started by icandor, July 09, 2011, 12:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Okay so here's the deal your at the store and your on the Soda Isle you must pick a carbonated soda type drink (not beer, wine, water, juice or milk and cannot be nothing at all has to be soda of some type) what type of soda would you choose and why?

For me it would be Sam's Choice Grapefruit Soda
because I like it personally it has that weird taste to it and I've mixed a few drinks using it and it come out well.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Sam's Choice Diet Cola
I love the taste and it is cheap

elone

Northern Neck ginger ale ... a local favorite, real ginger, good. The only soda I ever drink although I don't drink soda much.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

despickable

Welchs grape Soda..  Very sweet (cavities what cavities)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

Ive always been a pepsi girl

icandor

Bubba Cola
Its cheap and taste like crap but my baby sister calls me her bubba so I drink it to make her happy
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.