Supernatural beings - FEMALE CHARACTERS NEEDED

Started by Sephiriel, March 24, 2012, 05:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Cool beans. ^_^

Just a thought, but does the mortal ruler have to be male? I know back in the day Kings always ruled, though in rarity a Queen also ruled as well. >.> Of course I am not interested in the role, just a thought if someone else wishes to pursue it but doesn't want to play male. *Ramble.* ;o

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Xenolord

Ya know... if you're alright with one person controlling two characters, I could be the Human King.

Just sayin'.

Kaiten

I may be interested in joining the game, unless you do the two characters thing.

Sephiriel

At this point, since the Archangel is also a male, we can very well have a Queen.
Xeno, I'm alright with you having two characters if you think you can handle it. We'll wait a couple more days and if nobody is interested, I'll PM you the details.

Kaiten, what is the "two characters thing?" What Xeno said? If you're interested in playing the Human King/ Human Queen, that would be great  ;D

bubby

Just to let you know, if a Queen is chosen, then my char ends up a pretty mute point. I'll wait to post again until a decision is made on this point.

Kaiten

Yeah, I meant what Xeno said. And sure, if it's ok I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Sephiriel

Quote from: Kaiten on April 08, 2012, 07:42:57 PM
Yeah, I meant what Xeno said. And sure, if it's ok I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Bring it on, Xeno!
Erm, bring it on Kaiten!
Now I'm confused!  ;D

[edit] oh wait, forgot what happened there. Kaiten, please submit a character (preferably a male)

Xenolord

If Kaiten wants the job, hell, I don't care. If not, I can throw a character together. One that won't mess up Bubby's character's flow.

Kaiten

Title: The Human King
Name: Arkand of Krum
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Physical traits (picture and description):
Though not physically imposing in terms of bulk, Arkand still stands averagely tall and keeps a rather good conditioned physique. Though appearing rather young, a trained eye can see the experience of fighting within his eyes and the strength within his body. If that was not enough, much of his body is covered in various scars. Often times he appears as quite bored with his position in a frustrated way, but isn't too opposed to smiling a nice warm smile.
Moral traits:
Arkand's own personal view of morality has shifted within the past few years and he's had to try and push himself towards an archetype that, in a political standpoint to his people, is "Good" This is of course more easily said than done. Though his intentions are pure, he's spent much of his life free and not tied down, as well as being morally ambiguous, not considering morality in much of his carefully planned actions. With the flux of his morality and with it messing with his usual hardcore planning style, it's left him in quite a vulnerable state morally as he often tries and tests the waters to see if his choices are actually helpful.
Strengths:
Seasoned Warrior - Though still rather young, much of Arkand's life was spent in local and foreign wars and, most of those were spent in a command position. This has caused his mind to develop a rather good and calculating approach to things and of course trained his body well. The term "Learn to fear not 100 battles" rings true to him.
Been Around - Though his travels, Arkand has seen many things and his understanding of the supernatural (At least in the small aspects and not the big picture), gives him a bit more understanding than others. This includes giving him a small edge in confrontation than the common person would.
Weakness:
Struggles with himself - Arkand's learned to regret much of his choices in life and it puts him in a very awkward position. His careful planning and his second guessing to try and help others in his kingdom have left him easily frustrated and can often lead to him still making bad choices. Much of this may be also caused by unknown hauntings from his past, plaguing his mind.
Wanderlust - Often Arkand's mind wanders from his life as king and distracts him heavily. A life at court is quite a bit different than a life as a mercenary and often, without being able to participate in true combat or adventure as much, the love of freedom becomes unbearable. When it becomes too much, he's been known to completely leave his court and wander out into the country side. It worries many of his people, but efforts to find him have been hard due to him blending in quite well with the crowds and in the forests.
Lack of "Nobility" - Though a Noble by blood, the lack of proper etiquette and manners have gotten many of the more traditionalist nobles quite concerned about his behavior and many see him as a scoundrel or vagabond. Neither of which he denies.
Apathetic Religiousness - Many can get over or not see his other faults, but his apathy in matters of religion is well known and disturbs quite a lot of people. Though he attends much of the ceremonies and rituals dealing with worship of the angels, Arkands seems not to care deeply about religious subjects and merely goes through the motions. He even to have been seen in the presence of a demon, but talking, rather than fighting. That particular fact has caused a minority to think of him as a heretic, though such a thing is still quiet and unfounded, especially because of his past conflicts with other demons. This all of course stems from the fact that Arkand, over the course of his life, has come to disbelieve and even lose respect for the power of heaven. While he does, of course, realize that they have power, he refuses to see them as legitimately as others.
History:
Arkand was one of the few of his many stillborn brothers and sisters to survive childbirth. Their mother the queen, though well loved by their father, had a rather low mortality rate for her children, Arkand being the first one to survive and making him heir apparent. However, it became quickly clear early on, that Nobility wasn't exactly what Arkand wanted. Unable to convince his parents to find a way to pass his title onto one of his other siblings, he took a different approach, he ran away from home, determined to find adventure and see the world.

This turned out to be much more difficult than he had originally intended, and just to survive, he had to sign up to the first thing he could, a mercenary company. It was hard work, and he was able to work his way up through the ranks, starting from a simple squire of sorts, to actually fighting in the army. By the time he reached his 20th birthday, he had challenged the leader of the company to a leadership claim, and won, taking over the company. With the company, he was able to travel the land, fighting in foreign and local wars and conflicts, all the time learning and experiencing an unprecedented amount of freedom. In this time, he began to be known for his love of the pubs and brothels, as well as his steely will on the battlefield. With enough coin, his company boasted they would fight any enemy. But this was truly tested one day. Some foreign nobles paid him and a couple members of his group to investigate a town and hunt down a group of criminals supposedly hiding there. It was strongly hinted, that demonic influence was involved. They had dealt with demons before and on those few occasions they had come out on top, and believed this would be similar.

Days passed and they were overdue for their expected return. Then weeks, and then finally, 4 months, when Arkand finally showed back on his own doorstep, completely alone. It was odd though. It had been clear that he had been in rather intense fighting, but much of the fatigue he had, came from something else, something unidentifiable. One this was certain, something had changed. In the past he was known for a rather lack of "Good" morals to many, which, was why his group had been so effective. However, this all changed, he even spoke of taking care of a group of bandits for free. His company went along, but when he said he was returning to his kingdom to rule and protect his people, that was the final straw. Much of his company left and only a few die hard comrades stayed with him. When he returned, his family was surprised, but took it as a blessing; the return of their prodigal son. It was not a moment too soon either as his father lay on his deathbed and soon passed the crown to him. Arkand showed publicly he was honored to take the throne and rule the kingdom, but those who could see past the facade, showed a man deeply troubled about his past and the future he was supposed to provide the kingdom. And somewhere, hidden in all that emotion, was also a large amount of reluctance.

bubby

OoOooo...I like him Kaiten!! Can we keep him Jane? Huh? Huh? Can we? I'll feed him and love him and call him George...Oh wait... *coughs*

...Yes...I think he will suffice quite well...  ::)

Sephiriel

Quote from: bubby on April 11, 2012, 03:00:34 AM
OoOooo...I like him Kaiten!! Can we keep him Jane? Huh? Huh? Can we? I'll feed him and love him and call him George...Oh wait... *coughs*

...Yes...I think he will suffice quite well...  ::)

Yes, yes, we have to keep him, he'll be your preciousssss... Good job there, Kaiten, couldn't think of a better King than Arkand. Mind your character, he's in for the ride of his life  ;D

selfexiled

we have seatbelts somewhere, they werent part of the initial build to save money but I got em in the box over here.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

bubby

Kaiten

Good to be a part of it. And I can't wait, looking forwards to some good RPs!

Sephiriel

Yep folks, the rumors are true!

We need strong, delicate, passionate, lovely (all at once or none at all) female characters for Supernatural beings RP! If you need a good fill in on what happened so far, just PM me and I'll be more than glad to relate the story so far.

A PM or a post here just might land you the job!

Acid Lips

wondering what type of female do you need, succubus, angel or human?

Sephiriel

Any you'd like Acid. A succubus or human would be in demand nowadays.

Kate

hopefully i will have time to dive into this in a few days

Hotaru37

I might be interested.  What type of females are needed the most?  Human, demon, or angel?
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Sephiriel

Any you prefer, Hotaru. Just drop a character preview here or PM me.

Hotaru37

I have an idea for a character.  I will try to get it up soon for you to look at.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Hotaru37

Title: White Witch of the Hidden Woods
Name: Colette
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Physical traits (picture and description):
About 5 feet 6 inches with almost pure blond hair to her waist and deep green eyes.  She had creamy white skin and gentle curves enough to tempt to touch that is normally covered in a whitish robe.  Underneath the robe is a white gypsy like set of clothing that not many see for she only takes off her robes mostly when alone.
Moral traits: Colette knows there is a fine line between right and wrong but she seems to have thrown the line out of the window.  She has a strange honor code of her own that is complex and odd to most others.  She believes in a sense of justice similar to stories of Robin Hood and loyal to those that earns her respect.  Her biggest fault is that she is quite selfish and would rather be by herself.
Strengths:
Magic: Spellcasting, barriers, healing, herbs, and rituals
Normal: Fast on her feet and very observant of things and people around her             
Weakness:
Magic: Potions, divination
Normal: Self-reliant, snobbish, and won’t listen to others at all
History: Colette is known as the White Witch of the Hidden Woods for the simple fact that she hides back deep in a forest that most refuse to explore.  She does not come out often for her own protection being that her parents were killed when she was young for practicing witchcraft and was taken in by her elderly aunt.  She died when Colette was barely of age leaving her the cabin and all her worldly possessions to her.  Her aunt was the one that taught all about witchcraft and how to live off the land which Colette has done quite well with both.

To those who know where she lives they know that she will take care of anyone injured or hurt if they can make it to her.  She doesn’t trust humans much being that they killed her parents from their fears of them.  She knows of demons and angels being what she was but refuses to get in the middle and will treat either side if they come to her hurt.  She is not for war knowing from her parents deaths just what war could bring.

Sorry it took so long to get up.  I hope I can still play and this character is alright.   ;D