Why skye is unpopular. (some idea's.)

Started by Skye2, May 18, 2009, 06:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye2

I will put it like this. Alot of my on's seem to turn people away. It gets pretty lonely around E when you have nothing to do...So I am seeing if anyone out there will give something a go.

A farmers daughter (Incest, Possible beastiality)

A young girl is starting to reach sexual peak in a small rural town. To bad the only men she ever see are her father and dog...or is it?

Looking for a male or female to play the parental influence here. Maybe some forced beastiality or incest.
-----------------------------------------------------

The gangbang. (possible beastiality, non con, public.)

Roxy was making a delivery to the local youth center. Little did she know the youths also wanted to make a delivery to her. Would like someone who can rp serveral different and distict characters.
------------------------------------------------------

The class act.( F,F. light bon, possible beastiality, possible gangbang, possible public, Mistress/slave, stockings, lingerie, age play, anything and everything goes.)

The advertising director at S&M banking has always been known to be a classy lady. She is very professional. A workaholic. She always wears properly pressed business suits and long panty hose. She loves to "accidently" rub her butt near them, or give them little peaks at her undies. All by accident ofcoarse. She is to stupid and innocent to be a nymph(not really. She is smarter then all of these dumb men at the bank put together. Even the manager. Thats why she will have his job oh so very soon.) Besides, she is more into girls. The younger the better. She likes them dumb, and ready to learn from the "Mistress".

So what happens when she gets a new young sectary. One who fits in perfectly with her perfect fantacy....only problem is she is the bank managers daughter. Can she resist this supple apple whose every move just begs for her?
on and offs

Naruto fan? Or just want to rp something...different?
http://hsnaruto.com/index.php

Merlyn

I could run with your 'A young girl is starting to reach sexual peak in a small rural town. To bad the only men she ever see are her father and dog...or is it?' idea.  As long as you're up for the wandering stranger type.  ;)  PM me if you want to discuss it.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Gracie

I'm fine with both incest and beast.  ;) (okay, more than fine. I love it!)

"A class act" sounds fun and interesting. I'm new here, hopefully that isn't a problem. If you can help me get started, that would be lovely. I've role-played before, but this may be my first story on this site. Hope to play with you soon.  :D

AidaLily

I can try my best with the gangbang one. That is one of my favorites. Also, I am not sure about how far into beastiality you wanted to go but forced incest....count me in....
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Skye2

Oh aida! Feel free to make the topic and pm me!

Gracie! Into being the older woman? If so make the topic!
on and offs

Naruto fan? Or just want to rp something...different?
http://hsnaruto.com/index.php

Duncan

lol I have must of missed you before this.  Hit me up in pm sometime.

davespence

I'm up for the Famer's daughter.  PM me