Its time to d-d-d-DUEL

Started by GanonDwarf, January 27, 2010, 02:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

You know Yu-GI-OH? Well if not, then your gonna be lost in this rp. But yes anyone wanna rp in the duel academy.  You can be a canon character if you want, I love rping with Canons.

I'll be using one of my favorite OCs..His name is Ritoru. He's a dwarf in a wheel chair. But not just any wheelchair, a crazy state of the art dueling wheelchair. Where the arms connect to form a duel disk. Seto Kaiba gave it to him, no one knows why though. I'll paste his description for ya.

Ritoru is a dwarf, which means that his arms and legs are shorter then average. But he has average size body, but his head is slightly larger then average. Also do to failed surgery he has a scar across his lower back. Due to this failed surgery he can no longer walk, so he uses a wheel chair to get around. But this is a pretty special wheelchair, or as he calls it, its his duel chair. Its silver with dark blue wheels, the foot rests are higher up to accommodate Ritoru's short legs. The main feature of this chair is that the arms can connect in front of him, and create a duel disk. On the back of the chair are the letters KC.

He has spiky blue hair, and has green eyes. His skin color is red(Native American) and aside from the scar on his back, his skin is undamaged. Ritoru has a small budding gotie, or as its also called a billy goats gruff. He wears a navy blue hoodie, and shorts; although on him the shorts look like baggy pants. His shoes are simplistic, their just simply black shoes with Velcro instead of laces. He doesn't like wearing his school jacket so he tends to just hang it on the back of his chair. Although for school events he'll wear it out of respect.

So, any takers?
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Geradine

you have one right here. the Character i'd like to use for thisis named Gerad Honzue. he's average height, with shock white, feathery hair, which hangs down to about his shoulders when it isn't in a ponytail. he wears a pheonix pendant with the character for "fire" inscribed upon it, so  it's not hard to guess what type of deck he uses. he is kinda shy, but doesn't give up when challenged. he is in Slifer Red, even though his dueling skills allow him to be placed in Ra Yellow. he chose Slifer because red is his favorite color, the color of fire.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.