Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

jazz

...putting all the clothes that are piled on my bed back into the closet so I can go to bed sometime in the near future
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Mr Bigglesworth

Having fun with Jazz comes to mind, but more realistically, sleeping...

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Kaia

Going to Amtgarde.  >.> and folding laundry.  and...oh that's a pretty butterfly...

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

lilysayuri

Oniya

Getting my tea (well, hopefully still-hot water) out of the microwave.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Story Tale

Working. I can't really get started until my boss does, so I'm just killing time.

Mr Bigglesworth

Why would I be doing anything other than being on Elliquiy?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Grainne

Studying, yet once more. (Cannot seem to get there.)  ;D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Biman258

SaturnCeleste

Writing, going back to sleep, forum chores--not necessarily in that order.  :P
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Panduhmoanium

Biman258

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

EternalChameleon

Getting ready to go to work... though, luckily all that entails is throwing my shoes on, and grabbing my car keys.  :D  itotallydidnotsleepinmyuniformfromlastnight

tissuesan

Zylvyn

A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?