Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 12:00:21 PM
I might be tempted if it meant you would stop counting for a bit.  ;)

You know that button is right
<------
Over there my dear...

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Deamonbane

*Kisses Rogue* No matter love... I have to go out for a bit anyway...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

Falstaff

Had a little extra time, so now I am eating lunch... :P

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

Rogue

Bastet

Quote from: Rolin on December 06, 2012, 12:12:41 PM
I would if you would..

Well I suppose that wouldn't help the women's cause much now would it?  :P

Falstaff

Only 82 pages to go...

Rogue, I just had a subway sub and a cookie, cuz I am special  :P

I would share, but it keeps smearing on my monitor  :'(

Rogue

Sounds delicious. I might have to go get one myself now.

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 12:19:35 PM
Well I suppose that wouldn't help the women's cause much now would it?  :P

Who said anything about helping the woman's cause? I was looking to help mine and yours! ;)

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

I think we could fix the numbers easy!!

-66 :D
(okay fine, maybe not neg, but you catch my drift ;) )

Bastet

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Crap...he notices Bre...

"Hi Bre..." wiggles his fingers at her saying Hello.

Bastet

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Hugs Bre and kisses her cheek...

"Just for you Bre...no number this post"

Tharic

Breathless Intent

*smooches Fals' cheek* Aw, that's the best kinda greetin! *winks then looks to Rolin* Hm...maybe, you gonna take a page from Fals' book here? *grin*