The Boogie Man [Seeking All, MUL, Slasher Movie Tribute]

Started by TheVillain, September 22, 2009, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

[Alright, this image popped into my head and Halloween is coming up so I thought of a tribute of all those great slasher flicks we know and love. I mean, what's not to love about a roller-skating machete-wielding disco-zombie? Level of sex depends on the dynamics of who joins, so I'll say multiple.]

The Sorority Girls of Sigma Nu Mu of Cherry Woods University have a secret. In the attic of their sorority house there's an old pair of roller skates, unused since Halloween night of 1977- a trophy of the night they consider the sorority's greatest victory but one that will come back to haunt them.

1977, a year Cherry Woods U would remember as one of horror. It began a couple days before classes started, a freshman prospective sorority pledge was found in her dorm room- raped and hacked to death with a machete while KC and the Sunshine Band's "I'm Your Boogie Man" played over the radio. After that sightings repeated of a man on roller skates in disco cloths and wielding a machete, of the song "I'm Your Boogie Man" playing in strange places, and the bodies piling up- targeting sorority girls, sorority pledges, and their boyfriends.

On Halloween night "The Boogie Man" managed to claim his 16th victim before the murders ended as mysteriously as they started. Officially, "The Boogie Man" remains a mysterious to this day- but Sigma Nu Mu knows better. Using an elaborate trap the sorority girls managed to trick him into skating into the wet concrete what was being poured into the foundations of the now majestic Sigma Nu Mu house- then they held his head under while taking his skates as a trophy. Keeping it a secret to truly get away with murder.

Now it's 2009 and some new pledges have tried on the skates- and a crack has appeared in the foundations. . .
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Quartze

I'd be interested as long as I don't have to be a bimbo who dies right away ^^
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Quartze

Ah the cliche moments that ultimately lead to death...lol, so no drinking or sex then either?
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Jecht

Are you looking for other males to be in it?
No drinking, sex or going outside alone.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

TheVillain

Of course you can drink and have sex and go outside alone.

If you are the scene's main character.

Otherwise just don't be surprised if a certain disco-zombie makes an appearance.

Quartze

Hrm, maybe I'll opt to be a main character so I don't have to die then? lol

Devi

I love a good slasher rp - I'm in one now and I'd be happy to join another if it get's going.

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

TheVillain

Heh, just when I was about to give up- we'll see what we can do.

TheVillain

I'm thinking I may try for this, but not until at least Thursday. School conflicts you know.