Shade's Idea Thread (M seeking F)

Started by Shade, April 08, 2010, 01:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Cravings
The new plots, Help Wanted and Vacation.

Plots

Help Wanted

A young man fresh out of college is in need of a job. So far, he hasn't been able to find any position where he can put his degree to use. But his savings are running low and student loans will need to be paid. Desperate, he sees an ad for what he thinks to be a clothing store. But once he steps inside he sees that it is actually a sex shop. Though embarrassed at the thought, he needs a job and decides to apply anyways. He gets the job, though he has little idea what is in store for him.

One unique thing about this store is that the employees can be asked to demonstrate certain items for their customers, usually bondage items. For safety and liability reasons, customers cannot bind the staff and vice versa. A sales associate must demonstrate the requested item(s) on a fellow employee. One day, the young man is asked to help model some items near closing time. But instead of being released after the sale, he finds himself at the mercy of the woman who put him in this position.

I would like for someone to play either a fellow sales associate or the owner of the shop.

Vacation

A stressed, overworked CEO decides to spend his vacation “kidnapped” by a dominatrix. Could go in a few different directions. Maybe she is an old acquaintance that he doesn’t recognize right away. Or, when he gets back to his place he finds a female theif there. Thinking this is the woman who he hired and that this is part of her play, he lets her kidnap him. I'm also open to suggestions on this one.

The Queen's New Pet

Needs a Dom F

A fierce war has been going on between two kingdoms. My character, a soldier considered a hero to his people, has been captured by the enemy. He expects to be immediately executed. To his surprise he is put on a prisoner transport and taken before the enemy ruler. She's decided that breaking the spirit of someone who has been a thorn in her side is preferable to making him into a martyr.

Could have some fantasy/magical elements involved, if that is preferred. 

Taming the Beast

For this idea, I'd like to be the one playing the werewolf, and a female partner playing the vampire. The werewolf is somehow captured, and the female vampire wants to make the werewolf her pet. Well, of course, the werewolf won't just role over for her. Will the vampiress be able to tame this wild beast? Details for setting and other such things are negotiable. Will most likely be NC.

Bound

This is and updated version of a previous idea I had. Decided to change it up a bit based on the beginning of Record of Agarest War. A warrior lies on the battlefield, on the brink of death. Suddenly, from the surrounding darkness, a mysterious woman appears before him (it can be a witch, a demoness, a lustful goddess, sorceress, etc.). She offers to make him a deal: She will restore his life, allowing him to live. But in exchange, he will become hers, doing her bidding for the remainder of his life. Not yet willing to face death, the warrior accepts this deal.

Corrupt

He was a Seraphim, an angel of the highest order. She was a powerful succubus, bored with how easily she could tame mortal men. Desiring a challenge, she pursues and has captured the angel, seeing if she can seduce a being that is pure and innocent.

Looking for someone to play the role of the succubus. I started this roleplay, but unfortunately my partner for it decided to leave before we got too far along. I'm really craving this one right now, so please let me know if you're interested.

Summoning

Inspired by a short story I read

He was a brilliant mage, even when he was young. Unfortunately, he spent most of his time studying books, and never learned how to attract a woman. Frustrated, he finally decides to try using his magical skills to solve his problem. He attempts to summon a benevolent spirit of lust. Unfortunately, his summoning attracts something much more dangerous. A succubus. Who knows that will happen to him now...

Pokemon: Rivals!

They are two trainers who have competed against each other since the day they first met. They were complete opposites in almost every way, and never thought that they would get along. Circumstances change though, when they are captured by Team Rocket and forced to work together. (Can also be Magma, Aqua, Galactic, or Plasma, if preferred.) What happens after their escape is open to discussion.

Kidnapper x Princess

My character is a mercenary who has been hired to kidnap the princess of the kingdom and deliver her into enemy hands. Even though he is able to successfully abduct her from the palace, things don't always go as planned. The original meeting place where he was to dump her off and get paid is overrun by the king's men, so now he has to take her out of the country himself. And along the way, he starts to see the princess as more than just a package to deliver...

Idea can be altered somewhat, and fantasy elements may be added if desired.

Bleach: The Stalker

This is based off of a roleplay I did on IM once, and I'd like to do it again here. Basically, my character starts off as a normal human, but he is attacked by a hollow, and discovers he can become a shinigami. He is then stumbled upon by a female shinigami, who decides to follow him around because she's bored, and she's never seen a human like him before. My character would be very annoyed with her, but doesn't know how to get rid of her, so he's stuck with her. Basically, I'm wanting the female shinigami to be a bit sex crazy. And since she can molest and touch my character without normal humans seeing, she gets a kick out of his embarrassed and flustered reactions. Some details are, of course, negotiable.

Spider-Man: She-Venom

Looking for someone to play a female who gets bonded with the infamous symbiote, who is infatuated with Spider-Man. Fueled by her new powers, she's driven to hunt down Spidey and make him her own.

I can play Peter Parker, though I would really prefer doing a setting in the future, where I'd be playing a descendant of Peter Parker, or something like that. If you'd rather have me be Peter though, that's fine. Females can be MJ, Gwen, Black Cat, or an OC. I'm not too picky here.

Body GuardxPrincess/rich girl/ heiress, etc.

Looking to play as the body guard of a female character. Maybe a princess who's father the king assigned a new body guard, maybe the daughter of a rich man who fears for his daughter's safety, or whatever I'm open to suggestions. Setting can be fantasy, modern, medieval, modern fantasy, or something else if you have any ideas

An Adventurer and his Companion

This would be in something like a medieval fantasy setting. The main idea is for my character (The adventurer/mercenary) ends up traveling with a woman. Maybe she's an old childhood friend who insists on coming with him since she's never left the village they are both from. Or she could be someone he ended up rescuing, and she decides to follow him. I'm open to other ideas on how and why she wants to travel with him. He'll be against having her travel with him at first, but he'll come to accept it eventually. The female character can be either all human, elf, half-elf, or something similar. If you'd prefer for your character to be something else, just ask me and I'll see how I feel about it.

Anime

Bleach
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Inuyasha
Fullmetal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin

Those are the one's that come to mind at the moment. If you're wondering about another anime, just PM me and ask

Other Roleplay Settings

Spider-Man
Pokemon
Resident Evil
Star Wars
Mass Effect

Parings

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Succubus
Human x Succubus
slave x Mistress
Master x slave
Human x Neko
Werewolf x Neko
Neko x Neko

This is something I came across while searching for roleplays. Unfortunately, the idea was already taken by the one who first put it up, so I decided to put it up. I don't have a plot or anything set up yet, but it will involve monster girls. I'd play the role of an adventurer of some sort, someone else would play one or more monster girls

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia-2

Perhaps if enough interested is generated, a group game could be made.

If you have any questions or interested, send me a message :)

TamaRose

I have a story up that is waiting for a Sesshomaru.....would you be interested?

Shade

Added Resident Evil and Star Wars

The Exiled

You interest me, and I am considering taking this chance to try my hand at a Star Wars storyline. Your character, a young Jedi Knight, infiltrates a Sith compound under the guise of a Sith recruit. His covert identity goes so deep, his birth to a Sith family is trusted and his path is sure. The young man's faith in the light side of the force is unbending, and yet, the charms of a furry, exotically feline Cathar girl take the covert Jedi off guard when he finds he has worthy competition standing between him and becoming top of the class. He needs that position to pass this class early and better infiltrate the Sith. What is going to do with her?

Shade

Added Street Fighter and general pairings

x3yugimutoux3

Hey, was wondering if you'd be interested in an InuYashaXOC, Fullmetal Alchemist:EdwardXOC, KenshinXOC, GokuXOC, IchigoXRukia (only know characters and first few chapters of Bleach), or a Naruto rp with FemSasuke...pm me if you're interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

Shade

Added Master x slave and slave x Mistress to my list of general pairings

Shade

added some pairings, and edited one of my plots

Shade

Added Corrupt and the Monster Girl ideas

Shade

Shade

Added Summoning and something else to my Cravings

Shade

Updated cravings, and added Pokemon: Rivals!

Flora of Horror

Hello, I was wondering if you were still interested in the Corrupted plot that you have.
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

rustytiger

Hi! I was wondering if you were interested in doing a Master x slave idea I had. Pm if you are interested.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Shade

Hayley

Hi

Summoning kind of fits with an idea I had.

Weird D/S relationship.  Succubus is bound to you and will, like, follow orders so sexually its you as D.  However, she's not overly interested in that aspect and is trying to <persuade you to do more summonings - whatever.  something evil :)> and has manipulation skills honed by years in Hell.  So, eventually, it becomes emotionally me as D though she's still obeying all your actual commands, like.  Make sense?  I'm not sure if I put that well.

Shade

Added the Kidnapper x Princess plot

Shade

Updated cravings. Added plots Bleach: The Stalker and Spider-Man: She-Venom

Shade

Le Immortelle

I would love to do the Spiderman: She-Venom story. It sounds lot of fun. :)

Shade

Keito

I would like to do the beauty and beast idea.

Shade

KikuLei

I'd love to do a Batman x Catwoman , I've been craving somthing simular but Spider-man x Black Cat. xD So woot. I also love succubus, so.. if the one with the Mage is still available and you feel like doing it message me. :)

Luella

Love to do the 'Kidnapper x Princess' story!  ;)
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan