Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You never smile.  It's depressing.  I'm leaving.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Boatman

You are stuck to the floor... I've tried to live with it but we cannot go on, sorry.
History, where creative writing was born.

Belle33

No, I'm stuck in this relationship. And I need out.  Goodbye, Sweet Cheeks.

Boatman

You just sit around all day looking beautiful. I yearn to travel.
So, I am off.
Bye sweet babe.

blue bunny sparkle

And that is what it comes down to, doesn't it Boatman?

You and that STUPID boat. You and your NEED to travel... by boat.

What about cars or planes, or scooters or zip-lines, or hell... even roller skates? Do our vacations always have to be about YOU and YOUR unhealthy fixations on floatable objects? I've seen the way you look at bottles bobbing in the water. At bouys. Oh yeah... and at breasts. My god! Does everything have to start with a 'B' for you!

It's just too weird!
I'm leaving. By train.

Bunny

Boatman

Beauteous braceleted bouncing breasted bunny ballerina beguiles brave boatman but belittles boat beginning breakup… bye baby.

fantasygirl90

*giggles at Boatman*

Boatman.....oh Boatman

I just can't endure the sparkles that rub off on me from your fixation on sparkly bunnies. I mean at first it just wasn't that bad, but now I just can't take going outside and sparkling like Edward Cullen. I'm not even a twilight fan, but I have obsessed teenage girls following me everywhere!

Your not-so-sparkly-kitty

blue bunny sparkle

FantasyGirl!

I heard what you said. Don't think I didn't! I thought you liked sparkles? I thought you said they made the fantasy more real?
You know what? They suited you! Don't try to deny it! They shimmered in moonlight and glittered in the disco...

Forget this! If you can't understand sparkles, I can't understand you!

We are so through!

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

I couldn't do it.  In the end, the the life that I wanted, would always be ruined by the life that I have. Those people, they found me.  I know, I'd said it was behind me, but somehow, there was some connection I didn't see.  I don't think they know about you, and even if they find out, it'll be too late.

For them.

I'd promised you, you said you'd leave me if I killed again, well, this is goodbye.  I hope whomever you end up with is someone of whom, can live the life you want to lead, can walk the path you want to believe in.  For, I have to wear the clothes of the old me, the message that their accomplices, that their families, that their friends need to hear is that their lines, their lives, are no longer in service.

I need to close the loop, and I know that it makes me something you cannot want, so, I hope that this bring you closure enough to find true love.

Don't try to find me, I'll be going dark.

If you have any prayers left, pray for their souls, as I send them to meet their makers.

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Divine Tenacity

Dear Cayenne,

You are way too beautiful. Every time I try to gaze in your face I am blinded by your beauty!

I don't think this will work, especially if you won't stop tricking me into tripping over everything.

Anon, my sweet!

Adieu,
-Midori <3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Midori Sadi,

You never told me you were a Pyromancer. You never told me you were a Demolitions Expert either. Imagine my surprise when our sweet, little house lit afire... and then EXPLODED! A little warning would have been nice. A little discussion about past jobs might have been worthwhile. What else haven't you told me? What other secrets do you keep? Are you a puppy hater too? A *gasp* cat juggler? *eyes narrow* Do you not like the ballet?

I can not live not knowing the truth!

Bunny

Belle33

Bunny - you make me love you, then disappear for months at a time.  Not cool.  It's over!

Renegade Vile

Belle,
I cannot include you in my life any longer. My love for my bicycle has led me to come to a resolution. As beautiful as you are, you do not have gears and pedals. As graceful as you are, you cannot roll down hills. As intelligent as you are, you do not have a mount for a small GPS device.
I'm afraid this is the end for us. By the time your read this, I will have eloped to Las Vegas, the only place where they will accept me and my one true love for what we are: Lunatics.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

blue bunny sparkle

Dear R.V

I am weary. So very, very weary. I do not think you understand how hard it is to watch you move and creak in metal all day. Clanging here, Clanging there. I have tried to impart to you the joy of gracefulness. The benefits of moving smoothly, like a ice-white swan in flight. I don't think the lessons have even made a dent in that armor, or that massive will of yours. If you loved me, you would change for me. If you cared... *sniffles* 

Alas, I must move on. Gracefully and beautifully, as is my way.

Bunny

Boatman

Dearest Agent Sparkle,

I was initially very keen to run you as an agent for Her Majesty's Secret Service. You are delicate, bewilderingly presentable and amazingly bendy, able to get into places other agents and household cleansers simply cannot reach. In addition, you have given excellent service in various beds around the world, looked suitably amazed when I won at blackjack and made reassuring remarks about the size of my p*n*s in front of enemy agents. You even admired my skill at randomly crashing into other cars and shooting down passing aircraft.

Your record is stamped ‘a natural’, the highest accolade possible, which has been brought to the attention of her royal selfness herself.

I am afraid, however, due mainly to financial constraints within the department, I am going to have to let you go. A consideration has been the rather large number of missions aborted due to your sparkles deflecting laser beams and alerting the opposition to our location, not to mention the coitus interruptus caused by flashes activating my personal force field.

Please find details of your new identity enclosed.

It is required that you immediately destroy this secret missive by mastication.
Note: This month’s flavour is strawberry.
All part of our plan to become an environmentally responsible employer.

AceSorou

Now, this is the story, about how,
My life got flip-turned-upside-down.
And i'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
To tell you how I became uncertain about our relationship.

Boatman, I think you just want a boyfriend, and don't care who it is. I think we should break up.

Cayenne

In Forum Socialization, born and raised,
In the breakups is where I spent most of my days,
Chill'n out max'n relax'n all cool,
Shoot'n down some lovers, and being all cruel~

When I spotted a AceSorou who was up to no good,
Break'n up with people in my neighbourhood,
He made one little post and I bet he's scared,
Now he's just another guy who's relationship impaired~

Word.

We done!

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Okay, I admit you're kind of adorable...with the old school rap and that come hither look.  But, I sort of hooked up with AceSorou when he was on the rebound from you - and now, we're in love.  Who can blame me?  Hello!  He's a unicorn with giant blue eyes.  Anyway...toodles!

blue bunny sparkle

Belle,

So you didn't wait for me when I disappeared this last time. I thought you might. I hoped you would. But you didn't. And now, there you are, like nothing happened, sitting in someone else's shirt. Is it...?

No! Don't answer! I've no wish to know who's been sliding around on the floor with you. (Though they do look clean and ultra shiny).

If you can't be faithful, I can not stay. What would happen the next time I disappear? I would worry myself sick the whole entire time!

It's just not going to work, if you can't be at my beck and call!

Good bye!

Cayenne

Dear Blue Bunny,

Ever since you became a Zombie, you've been very annoying. I'll tie you up, and right away you'll start saying your safeword "Brains" and then I'll stop, and you'll just keep saying it! I just don't understand what it is you're wanting me to stop at this point! I mean, I've untied you, and now you want all over me - well sorry, stop means stop! It doesn't mean you can get all handsy!

Another thing! Moisturizer! Your skin looks absolutely deathly! I mean, you're really letting yourself go lately, and I can't take you anywhere without you embarrassingly murdering random people of whom, stumble and fall only to sit there for five minutes screaming while you shamble over.  Honestly, I'm not even sure who I feel more shameful being around, you, or the people you're eating these days.

Oh, and I read about these Zombie things, I don't particularly think you know what you're doing. If you want brains, you should learn to crack melons, nibbling on someones arm for half an hour isn't going to get you the grey meat, it's just going to get you full! Well, I suppose this is no different from the times you'd ruin your supper with chocolates and candies.

Anyway, I'm moving on, hopefully you'll grow out of this "phase" eventually.

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Look, Cayenne.  The whole girl/girl thing was just a phase for me.  Sorry...bye!

gaggedLouise

I'm breaking up with you, slippery lady - you seem to think you know me soooo well and then you just disappear in a cloud of smoke! *grumps*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Boatman

You are a natural subject for my lens. And you know how to stir passion with every pose. Yes, our daily photo shoots have included many delicious hours mutually releasing all that sexual energy your body generates.

But yesterday, when the police came round and I told them I was a photographer for a top beauty magazine, they laughed out loud as they clapped on the manacles.
They had the CCTV evidence you see.

I suppose it’s just that you take your work too seriously.
Looking back, I should have seen the signs. I’d be buying milk in the shop and turn round to find you posing stripped off with the cucumbers.
The nuns are now doing well in therapy, apparently.

Another time, when we went for a walk the park, I left you for five minutes to buy ice creams and returned to find you pressed bare breasted and open legged against the finish post of the pensioners’ fun run surrounded by elderly casualties clutching their own chests in shock.

I am being held for possessing a woman of mass destruction.
Well, my love, the possession is over.

Belle33

The novelty of you has run it's course - let's just be friends.

blue bunny sparkle

Belle, Belle, Belle,

Guess what I found out? Guess what a little bird told me... a little talking bird no less.

Seems you are not the Belle you pretended to be. You are not the Belle from Beauty and the Beast. You do not live in a castle. You do not have talking furniture. And! You do not have a huge, furry Beast of a boyfriend that wants to play with both of us. In his own dungeon.

Just lovely Belle, not-Belle! I'm leaving (in a huff) to go find another Disney Princess!

Bunny