Would anyone be interested....

Started by psouth119, December 26, 2007, 10:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

i am just wondering if anyone would be interested in join my role playing message board i just made???

Lilac

You certainly make a wonderful accounting for yourself, don't you?

Nanoki

Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

So, what do you think of psouth119 then? :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Sherona

For some reason I find that joining a community and after just a hand full of posts, and a few blah blahing (literally) on the SB, then turning around trying to advertise your own board to be in...poor taste.

Elvi

Now come on people, lets get our facts right here.....

at 03:59:56 am, psouth119 posted on his introduction thread:
"hello again everyone one question an i know im getting a little jittery but is lilac or vekseid ever on???"

at 04:06:38 am, he started this thread.

at 04:34:32 am, Lilac authorised his membership.

Obviously we have a case of Ijustcantwaititus.....

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bliss

Quote from: Elvi on December 28, 2007, 03:11:22 PM
Now come on people, lets get our facts right here.....

at 03:59:56 am, psouth119 posted on his introduction thread:
"hello again everyone one question an i know im getting a little jittery but is lilac or vekseid ever on???"

at 04:06:38 am, he started this thread.

at 04:34:32 am, Lilac authorised his membership.

Obviously we have a case of Ijustcantwaititus.....

Is THAT what this meant?
Wow, that didn't come across right to me - it looked like an ad for another RP site. XD
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

I believe that it was an 'advert', one born of impatience and one that should not have been made.

Sherona

I thought so too lol So no worries Bliss your not the only one who thought he was advertising for a new forum :)

MagicalPen

I think he still needs a visit from der PanzerPenguin 

I mean, how cool is der PanzerPenguin?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

He's from a Forum I am the Mod on (and also post as, der PanzerPenguin). We use him to Close Threads and Ban Member (and kill trolls).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

Hey.....enough already.
I think the best thing for P to do is to post an apology and lock this thread, then we can chalk it up to youthful exuberance.

Like no-one else here has made a mistake have we?

kongming

I don't know about you, but I happen to be perfect *angelic look*

In all seriousness, you're right. But you were just asking for me to pipe in with that.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Elvi

Put it there especially for you Kong....*grins*

Swedish Steel

Heh. I know I just did something damn stupid just now, so I'm in total forgive and forget mode. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

What?
You do something stupid Rusty?
Bloody hell...next thing you'll be saying you want to roleplay with me....

Lilac

Silvestine, you are hotlinking. Go link to one of our images from that forum and see what your friends see >_>

Advertising other forums doesn't bother me - GothicFires has her own linked in her sig, for example.

...the impatience is what bothers me, I was in way too good of a mood, I think, at least until I saw this.

MagicalPen

I'm pretty newbish when it comes to things like that, sorry.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cherri Tart

Quote from: kongming on December 28, 2007, 07:22:28 PM
I don't know about you, but I happen to be perfect *angelic look*

In all seriousness, you're right. But you were just asking for me to pipe in with that.

*nods*  she is, you know.  i made a mistake once, tho - i'm not ashamed to admit it either - really, red finger nail polish and pink undies just do NOT go together!  had to take them off so i wouldn't be embarrassed... oh, wait... board related mistakes you say?  might have made a few of those too... yeah, maybe more then a few :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

What exactly is wrong with red nail polish and pink undies?
... not that I am wearing any such thing you understand
*Hides her hands behind her*
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

kongming

Oh, Cherri just doesn't like wearing undies full-stop.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cherri Tart

*blushes*  yeah, any excuse to go without, really...
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored