Elliquiy on Instagram

Started by Vlexia, March 10, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

Question/Suggestion:

Could Elliquiy benefit from having an Instagram page?

Facebook has recently purchased the very popular image-majorly platform, and millions are on it seeking followers and looking for sexy little blurbs to get them through the day. I would even say it's becoming more popular in daily use than Facebook (at least in my area) because it doesn't have a lot of ads, easy to search for what you want, and even generates posts for you to look at based on previous "likes".

The hashtag on it also organizes all things under that same hashtag, leading people right to the website if desired. Erotic (just not nude) pictures, profanity, and erotic art and words can all be uploaded.

Anyway, just a thought based on the banner for social media posts.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Stella

I think E's content would be toeing Insta's community guidelines. They're pretty strict with not just images posted, but link-backs to adult sites.

Vlexia

Quote from: Stella on March 12, 2017, 03:59:01 AM
I think E's content would be toeing Insta's community guidelines. They're pretty strict with not just images posted, but link-backs to adult sites.

I follow quite a few accounts that are erotic based that contain erotic art and scenarios/ poems, etc.

Maybe E couldn't post a direct link but it can have the name in the profile, definitely.

Vekseid

If the word gets people to google it. : )

Vlexia

Quote from: Vekseid on March 12, 2017, 08:05:29 AM
If the word gets people to google it. : )

Exactly. Make posts that talk about what it is, like little flashes of information that's fast and quick, piques the interest.

It would be extremely easy to maintain and if everyone on E followed it who has Instagram it would be shown to their followers, and then their followers, and so on.

Rhedyn

Just wanted to say that we now have an official Elliquiy Instagram account so please feel free to follow, like and share the posts that come together there. Just search for elliquiy and you'll find it  ;)

Thank you for the suggestion, Vlexia.

Vlexia

Aislinn

I went ahead and added the new Instagram link to the "Submission Thread" as well! =-)
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Verasaille

I have a question, how can we post there? Do we only have the ability to comment on what is posted? Can you add people? I just want to add my post about how much I love Elliquiy and how I love writing the stories.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Vlexia

I'm sure you can either send the post as a DM to the account itself for her to post it, or PM her from here.

Rhedyn

Quote from: Verasaille on March 16, 2017, 06:49:56 PM
I have a question, how can we post there? Do we only have the ability to comment on what is posted? Can you add people? I just want to add my post about how much I love Elliquiy and how I love writing the stories.

Instagram works a little differently to other places like Facebook etc. It's made up of visual posts that people can like and comment on and the Elliquiy account can be followed (which will make it appear on your Instagram feed and is also a big help). If you have ideas for content or maybe a quote/testimonial or something feel free to PM them to me and I will work with them to make images to use.