WitchCraft (Unisystem, Extreme)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 02, 2011, 11:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacethatPowerbrings

I don't mind if you have a true immortal character.

As a short concept on a character that sounds, interesting.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Miyu

Thufir Hawat

Cool, will post the character sheet as soon as it's done!
Currently considering Santa Muerte as a spirit patron, although will probably gp for a Voudoun deity or animal spirit. Santa Muerte just sounds fun in a "crowish-like" meaning of "fun" >:).
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

undisclosedtoyou

*Drops in*

I like the activity in this thread :D
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

SidheLady

Oh this sounds interesting. Is this a standard power level game? and could I use one of the supernaturals listed in the Armageddon book? (the future version)
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

PeacethatPowerbrings

This is a heroic level game, so all the numbers in the core book stand as-is. As for the Armageddon book, I'll have to look it over first, but you can PM me a concept and we can talk it over.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

undisclosedtoyou

Hey everyone, we have a new thread up for this game dedicated to discussing plot/setting/the system.  You can find it HERE.  This isn't the games OOC thread though, so no chatter please.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

I am going to have to back away from this game, I cannot do a character sheet in a system that I never played before and everybody its busy enough with their own. Have fun!! ^^

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on September 08, 2011, 04:14:26 PM
I am going to have to back away from this game, I cannot do a character sheet in a system that I never played before and everybody its busy enough with their own. Have fun!! ^^

That's up to you, I do wish you luck in your other games.  If you do change your mind, all you have to do is PM Peace, and he'd be more than happy to help you with a character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

nah he is busy enough as it is running a game I don't like to bother him making a char. Oh well anyways good luck with the game *hugs and kisses everybody*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on September 08, 2011, 04:18:29 PM
nah he is busy enough as it is running a game I don't like to bother him making a char. Oh well anyways good luck with the game *hugs and kisses everybody*

To be honest, it's not a bother, he wants people to go to him in order to create a character.  Even if you started yours alone, he'd eventually have to look through it to make sure it's appropriate for what he has in mind.  But all the same, it's perfectly okay to drop out, and like I said before, have fun with your other games.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

I never said I wasn't interested, I will be reading the rp anyways if he has time to help me then fine but if not I will not hurry him that's what I meant ^^

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on September 08, 2011, 04:23:07 PM
I never said I wasn't interested, I will be reading the rp anyways if he has time to help me then fine but if not I will not hurry him that's what I meant ^^

I know, which is why I edited that part out right after I posted it up, I didn't want to put words in your mouth.  But either way, it's fine if you don't want to join, and If you change your mind in the future, we'll be more than happy to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

You just said the same thing again that "its fine if I don't want to join". LOL ^^

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on September 08, 2011, 04:29:52 PM
You just said the same thing again that "its fine if I don't want to join". LOL ^^

Yes, I did.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

lol anyways I will see you guys around, pm me if you need anything

undisclosedtoyou

So talking with Peace, we have enough players to definitely start this game, which is a big yay.  We might still be accepting more, but at least now we can be comfortable that yes, it's going to definitely start!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MasterMischief

I am going to have to back out.  I wish you all a great game and I will lurk.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: MasterMischief on September 08, 2011, 04:56:17 PM
I am going to have to back out.  I wish you all a great game and I will lurk.

It's all good MasterMischief, good luck on your other games :)

We still have enough players to start, so yay for that.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ShamshielDF

I've finished the basic character sheet and a draft version of the history that will need severe editting as I wrote it on my phone...anyway, I should be able to pull things together tonight and PM to Peace to look over.  Hopefully she won't require too many edits ^_^
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ShamshielDF on September 08, 2011, 10:39:37 PM
I've finished the basic character sheet and a draft version of the history that will need severe editting as I wrote it on my phone...anyway, I should be able to pull things together tonight and PM to Peace to look over.  Hopefully she won't require too many edits ^_^

Yay!  /Does a little dance for this!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Thufir Hawat

I'm starting work on my character now, and I suppose I might end up with a troupe of characters for replacement or for different missions ;D.

Quote from: Miyu on September 08, 2011, 04:23:07 PM
And I officially repeat my offer to help you out with the system ;)! Anyone else can also use said offer, if the system is the only thing that prevents you from participating.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on September 09, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
I'm starting work on my character now, and I suppose I might end up with a troupe of characters for replacement or for different missions ;D.
And I officially repeat my offer to help you out with the system ;)! Anyone else can also use said offer, if the system is the only thing that prevents you from participating.

Your so nice! :)

Also, I'm hopping on the irc if you want to chat :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ShamshielDF

Okay...I've pinged my charrie over to Peace to look at.  If everything works out, I'll probably post her in this thread tomorrow ^_^  And while I may not know all the details of the system (you can only absorb so much in three days and working full time at the same time) I would be happy to help people out where I can.  The system is relatively simple, at least for character creation.  Particulars of combat might take a bit more doing, but that doesn't have to come up while making the character. 

If you're familiar with it, there are a lot of similarities to the old World of Darkness system.  Attributes and skills run a base 1 - 5 scale, most checks involve an attribute + skill roll, though the roll is handled differently. 

Anyway...I have far too much to do tomorrow, but I will see you all later!
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

undisclosedtoyou

Sweet Shamshiel!  I can't wait to see it to! <3
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's