Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Hrrrm.  A picture, for starters.  I'd google Academy pictures.  Use one off of there.  Doesn't have to be perfect, just something simple.
And then the storyline.
And then...uhm...the teaching positions, if you wanted to add that?
And then I guess a profile skeleton, coded so it'd be easier for people to copy and paste.  You know with the [ code][ /code] tags around it. (without the space in the brackets, obviously).
And I think that'd be it?
Uhm...it's up to you if you want to make the second post be the character profiles and just edit it as you receive profiles, or if you want to make a second thread for accepted profiles, so you wouldn't have to edit so much and you could just post the profiles.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Batman4560

Demi, is your character a student?

Demigod1945

Batman4560

Honestly I think he would be better suited as a teacher. He could read a book and then teach an entire class for a month.

Demigod1945

That could work, ok He'll go as a teacher then.

Batman4560

Ok if someone has a name in mind I can get this going.

Demigod1945

Could you clarify what you mean by name?

Batman4560

Demigod1945

Ah ok, ummm, crap. How about Marvel:Chronicles? I'm not to good with titles lol.

Cascalence

*STICKS HAND UP IN THE AIR*  I have laid claim to English! ><
Anyway...Demi, since you've decided to have your char take on teaching, do you want to change his age?  I mean, we could keep him the same age and he just be a young teacher, having graduated from college early thanks to his ability.  Or, you could change it, it's up to you.
And what subject would you prefer?  The ones I suggested were English, Math, History, Art, and Science.  But those are just generic subjects.  If you want Sam to specialize in something like Physics, I don't think anyone would mind...? *looks at Batman for confirmation*

As for an rp name...how about...hmmm...The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants: Dawn of a New Age?  ...Too long?  ><

Demigod1945

I'll keep him at the same age, and I think his subject would be physics, I like that one. Also no college, he just bought college books and read up on the subject for over a year, since he was highly interested in it. Since he research and studied it for so long, he'll retain the knowledge for several years.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 01:06:33 PM
I'll keep him at the same age, and I think his subject would be physics, I like that one. Also no college, he just bought college books and read up on the subject for over a year, since he was highly interested in it. Since he research and studied it for so long, he'll retain the knowledge for several years.
Lol, works for me.  But Batman gets final word, yus *nod*  *bows to the great creator of the soon-to-be thread*

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 01:08:11 PM
Lol, works for me.  But Batman gets final word, yus *nod*  *bows to the great creator of the soon-to-be thread*

Ha you crack me you crack me up so much haha.

Demigod1945

Well my comment looks really weird lol.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 01:13:11 PM
Well my comment looks really weird lol.
Lol, I'm glad I crack you up.  I like making other people smile ^^.  I'm just being quiet to see what Batman has to say about all of this...about our ideas for the title, and about your char and all that.  Didn't mean to make you feel weird or awkward XD

Batman4560

Ok guys here is the Character sheet thread, this is where I would like all posts to be made as far as the stats of your character. So any last minute changes you would like to make to your character should be included here. Be sure to review it before sending it in that way you are happy with it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178885.0

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 06, 2013, 01:15:29 PM
Ok guys here is the Character sheet thread, this is where I would like all posts to be made as far as the stats of your character. So any last minute changes you would like to make to your character should be included here. Be sure to review it before sending it in that way you are happy with it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178885.0
Sah-weet!  *excited*

Batman4560

Also there is a header on the top of the first page for the characters to use during the IC witch I am working on now.

Batman4560

Here is the IC page link, feel free to post and build up character development. Lets start on a Sunday giving students a chance to get settled in before any class starts.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178888.0

Cascalence

Sounds good to me!  *runs off to post*

Demigod1945

I have officially posted!!

Cascalence

Ditto!  And now I have to run an errand...I'll be back soon, guys!

Demigod1945

So do our characters meet by just bumping into each other? Or maybe mine and cas's char can plan to meat with the dean, and arrived at the same time. I'm just trying to plan this out a teeny bit.

Cascalence

I have returned!  And Demi, you're doing very well with your posts.
Most likely, our chars will be bumping into each other, when we get to that.  For right now, I'm focusing on developing Karen as a character.  Yes, I made her a profile, but profiles and character development are two different things for me.  However, I'll probably have her run into Sam here soon.  Imma wait and see what Batman posts first...give him a chance to introduce Aaron before I make another post.
Unless of course, Batman goes offline.  In which case, I'll prolly go ahead and make another post >>.
Just 'cause I want to rp, lol ><

Demigod1945