News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mystery Ala Noir-F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, September 29, 2015, 06:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I love crime and mystery rps. But it is hard to get a partner to work slowly enough in the story to build the tension and try to solve the mystery.

Her name is Constance Contraire. She rose to the top by manipulation and scheming. Her smoldering gaze would entice those unwary enough to fall under her spell. Not of magic, but purely charm.

But what is this? She is dressed in black. Is she mourning the loss of her last husband? Number seven, wasn't it? He was not supposed to be around long enough to cause trouble for her. He has friends, and they are not happy at his death. She holds a clue to a mystery, and hiding it puts her at great risk. Hubby number Seven left her a small fortune, but also a key. But where is the treasure you ask?

They won't tell her, would rather kill her and get the key, leaving her no choice but to look for hubby number Eight to protect her and help her locate just exactly where is the lock that the key should open? Is it a safe deposit box? A door to a secret room somewhere in the huge mansion she is currently occupying? Maybe a locker in the bus station? Or somewhere else entirely?

Your job, should you accept it, is to solve the case. She has come to you with a sultry smile and a smoldering gaze. You are only one of a few who would be smart enough to help her. Can you do this with only the offer of a substantial bit of cash? Are you savvy enough to avoid the black widow's clutches? Or are you game to actually try to get the dame AND the fortune?

PM's only please, and do check my O/O's first!

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for a Remington Steele or a Bogart. This would be a good rp if you bring your imagination to bear on the 40's or 50's era. No cell phones, no fancy internet. Just good old fashioned gumshoe work with a bit of romance thrown in.

Excitement and smut! Really I love a good mystery, don't you?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I actually love this story so much I am willing to do it with more than one partner.  The current rp I have is on hold. I just love the mystery and romance.

I would be willing to entertain any other Noir ideas if you think you can come up with a good plot. It should be set in the early part of the 1900's like between 1910 and 1950?

There are so many ways we could do this.  Great Gatsby? Fantastic! Hemingway! I would LOVE IT!!! A little bit of enticement: This clip makes me so turned on by the man who is playing Hemingway...Please if you could pull it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGDkO95KhI

Verasaille

I have been reading another John Grisham  novel and find the premise interesting.

A Rogue Lawyer who represents literally anyone. Guilty or innocent. So many plot bunnies in this book!!

I like to think that this gorgeous lady can be one of the Mob's molls out for revenge. Her husband was executed and she is left bereft and alone. She would love to find someone to represent her, as the Mob made sure she was implicated.

She is innocent! So much for thinking her Mobster husband would protect her.

I love the era in the late 30's to the 50's. Before cellphones and internet. Come on, you know you love it too.

PM me for details and have a O/O thread which I can use to see if we are compatible.