Witches and their Fiends (NC, Dark Rom, Soulmates, Eldritch, EX) temp CLOSED

Started by Sephiriel, June 30, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Interested; will look more into. While I look more into it, could I hole onto: Payne – Element of Blood (Found out that was taken, is Harmony (water) taken?

firepyre

Doesn't seem like it. Nothing stopping you making up your own too. Element of Darkness might be a good one.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Doesn't seem like it. Nothing stopping you making up your own too. Element of Darkness might be a good one.
I CAN MAKE MY OWN?!?!?!
SHADOWS IS MINE!!!

firepyre

Might pay to double check with the bosses first, but I'm pretty sure they'll be open to a good idea. I think chaos was an original too.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 01, 2017, 11:18:42 PM
I CAN MAKE MY OWN?!?!?!
SHADOWS IS MINE!!!
Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 11:40:57 PM
Might pay to double check with the bosses first, but I'm pretty sure they'll be open to a good idea. I think chaos was an original too.
@Jane Storm
Can I do any of these?

KnowThySire

There can only be one king.

Sephiriel

@Emi  - sure you can, just changed Hope from Nature to Darkness, prefer not to add new roles on a whim because…numbers are important
@CurvyKitten - awww :( :( I understand your reasons but still awww. Your idea for Nature was so right
@Neo – reserved the Payne spot for you
@Sirian Eve – reserved the Joy spot for you and thank you for being so understanding
@Imogen – The Zsadist/Soulmate dynamics can be both mentioned, I think it’s best to establish this with the player who takes her role. Everyone loves a reformed bad guy, I suppose, but Zsadist’s charm rests in his … well, sadistic streak and cold core. So I give full freedom of choice on this aspect.
@skyre – both open, pick your favorite and I will reserve it for you :)
@Julles – sweet, but but but….which role are you aiming for?
@TheLegionary – usually I allow multiple characters (duh) but will place that on hold for now since everyone should get a chance. I reserved the Vishous spot for you – apologizes to Cshades, debating that role was already in progress then
@Cshades – if you want a new Fiend role (maybe Therror isn’t your first pick) go ahead and suggest one, I too like the original take on Vishous, just you know…make it Victorian style :D .. and we’ll see about numbers if anyone wants Therror too.

EVERYONE,

Courtesy of firepyre, the Hunters League just got even more exciting and added some very important details to it on the first page – please check them out and perhaps choose that path. We need more HUNTER players! So very tempted to take the Alpha role for myself, but multiple characters is for now, closed as an option. Will see how things turn out.

Courtesy of Hanged, new rules will be adopted into the Coven, the Fae Protocols are simply gold, but more on that once the game kicks in.

It’s brilliant players like you that make this game so good, I can’t thank you enough for joining and for your input!

firepyre

Haha. Wish I'd taken a bit more time roughing those ideas out now. If anyone wants a bouncing board for hunter ideas though, hit me up.

Aiming to start work on The Omega as soon as I get home from work.

Sephiriel

QuoteWhat happens to someone who tries to be a homewrecker and seduces someone who is or has a soulmate.

Good question. Will debate with LordLuck on that. Might need some proper punishment. *ponders*

Kokaine

Finding proper artwork is proving to be tricky. Does anyone have any good recommendations for places to look other than google?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sephiriel

Kokaine

Name: Xiomara
Role: Fayth
Race: Witch
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Xiomara is tall (5'9") and statuesque, her body strong and healthy with lush, full curves. Her complexion is a tad darker, almost approaching a smooth mocha if you will, and her features bear an exotic slant that most assume means some portion of her genetics on one side or the other hail from somewhere outside of Europe. She bears not a single scar or mark upon her skin but for a beauty mark and a birthmark (which only those touched by magic in some form or another would have seen). Her hair--waist length, wavy, and rather thick--is a rich dark chocolate marred only by the thick stripe of white that begins at the center of her hair line. Her eyes are a brown the color of dark honey.

Personality: Though not exactly withdrawn or aloof, at first glance Xiomara often seems haughty and, if one is not paying attention, quite cold. Of course, one real glance in her eyes will betray this because the truth is that the woman is as bold, fierce, and passionate as the flame that is hers to call. A spirit untamed. She is undoubtedly intelligent, with a mind that is both dexterous and somewhat deviant, but while she is aware of the constant temptations around her--the temptation to know/acquire knowledge is ever present--she endeavors, always, to never allow herself to be ruled by her desires. Unfortunately, though she is a witch, she is still, in many ways, only human.

That said, family is what she desires most. While she can be both warm and affectionate with those she enjoys, true connections of the closer variety with others are difficult for her to maintain, largely because she is less open than she seems and does not trust easily. On top of this the woman is quite... particular, to a degree bordering on OCD, and things around her are generally required to be just so or risk setting her off.
- Virtues: Strong willed, protective, driven, loyal, unorthodox
- Vices: Pride, arrogance, temper, tunnel vision, inability to ask for help

Role traits: Element of fire + TBD

Powers:
Telekinesis
Healing (via energy manipulation which allows her to both heal another or heal herself)
Conjuring

Weaknesses:
Her healing requires the energy to come from somewhere causing her to weaken herself to heal others or risk weakening another to heal herself. She has actually been known to drain lovers during sex, an act that can have dire consequences if she truly loses control with the wrong sort, earning herself the title of succubus. (Perhaps something a particularly hardy soulmate could help balance?)
Telekinesis leaves her with migraines and nausea after major usage
Conjuring requires visualization and the more advanced her usage, the more drained she gets.
The use of her abilities is seductive. It physically feels good to use them which makes doing so rather addictive.

History: Xiomara was adopted quite young and raised by a pair of academics. She was given the best that their middle class lifestyle could afford but neither of her parents was the overly affectionate sort. Her intellectual pursuits were always well encouraged but beyond that, most of their interactions were rather stiff leaving that aspect of her childhood to feel more like a social experiment than average family life. Stumbling onto her gifts was by chance in her teen years and with it came an increased willingness to test her limits. Though possessed of a need to keep part of herself hidden, Xiomara has enjoyed the juxtaposition of magic and science in her life ever since. Now if she only could manage to marry the two together in truth...

Current status: Part of the Coven

Likes: Research, tinkering/inventing/experimenting, sex, hunting (animals both for sport and use, never sport alone), sketching, power, sweets, dancing, and singing.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, being laughed at for her tinkering or having her work dismissed, prostitutes, confining clothing (is rarely fully dressed in her own home), excessive waste, having her space disturbed.

Ons: Passion, intensity, and pleasure are really the only requirements for Xi. She can do vanilla or kinky (and would probably prefer a mix with her soulmate), slow, fast, hard, soft, gentle, or punishing. Her lover's pleasure fuels her so the list of what turns her on is pretty wide. She has tendency to tease, adores foreplay, seems to have a preference for the adventurous types, and a little possessiveness is a good thing indeed ;)
Offs: Bathroom stuff, feet, things against E rules. Endless cock worship, purely selfish lovers (be selfish in the moment absolutely, but if you leave her wanting all the time she'll stop bothering with you), endless torture/rape for its own sake rather than character development.

Relations: Seeking!
Mr & Mrs DeWitt - Adoptive parents
The Matron Witch & Clan Elder - Birth Parents (unknown)
Marigold - Hunting buddy and one allowed to see part her usual civilized veneer.

Additional:
Xiomara's theme - Shatter Me - Lindsey Sterling ft Lzzy Hale

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Hazy Sky

I'll take the role of Watcher please. That seems the most interesting of the two.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Sephiriel

Okies, The Seer is yours then. Watcher is a general term for other attributes.

TheLegionary

Thanks, Jane.
I'm starting to work on Vishous' character sheet. If anyone is willing or considering to interact with him, please send me a message. I am open to adapt his background to the Soulmate's.
So far, all the witches look so yummy! My Vishous's protective instincts are kicking in to protect all of them.

Sephiriel

Current status:

Cold Heritage - expressed interest in Rhage, keeping one Hunter role open for him OR extra Fiend Role
Cshades - expressed interest in Vishous, keeping one Hunter role open  OR extra Fiend Role

FIEND ROLES are filled so unless we get enough female roles not taking anymore

NEEDED:
The Alpha - female role
The Betrayer - female role
Harmony – Element of Water - female role

Wicked Emi

Name: Molly "Mo"
Role: Element of Darkness
Race: Human
Sexuality: Mostly straight (90%) into transsexuals (10%)
Appearance: Standing at five feet and three inches, Molly is on the shorter side. However, she is a curvy woman with C cup breasts and flared hips. Even though she may appear slightly chunky with thicker thighs and a round larger rear end, she is actually quiet fit. With an hourglass frame and hidden small muscles; Molly looks womanly and soft. She does have longer ginger/red hair, pale porcelain like skin, and a light dusting of freckles on her body. Her face is smaller and pixi shaped, matched with larger clear blue eyes, a dainty nose and thicker pouty pink lips. Molly has been told she looks more like a doll than a human.
Personality: Molly is mostly a care-free kind of girl. Even though everyone would assume the witch of darkness to be moody, evil, or at least gotchic, Molly, for the most part, is opposite of that. She is mostly happy, caring, and playful. She likes playing tricks on people and while she has her moment's of darkness, she is mostly a friendly person. She is open to people and new experiences. Also, once you have her loyalty, she is the type of person to do just about anything for you. That being said, Molly does have a dark side, as she is not all sunshine and rainbows. She is EXTREMELY temperamental. One moment she can be her happy self and the next, she is ready to wreak havoc on your very soul.

Without quiet meaning too, she is a pretty huge pervert. She likes to think this is due to her being so young, however, she can find almost anything dirty and loves making dirty jokes and takes secrete pleasure in making people slightly awkward. She also has a sharp tongue, she can't help being honest, which some might find an endearing quality until they realize she has very little tact to go with it. Making her blunt and slightly harsh. She also does have a sarcastic undertone. Mostly it is joking, as she is not a very serious person most of the time. Lastly, and maybe mostly, Molly is domineering. You wouldn't think this little happy girl could be so dominate, however, outside of the coven of course, Molly does not like not being in control. To a fault, Molly is a control freak and will find ways to press people into doing or allowing her to do what she wants. Making her a sneaky little spit fire.
- Virtues: Caring, open, loyal, humorous, playful, and passionate.
- Vices: Temperamental, perverted, blunt, sarcastic, and domineering.
Role traits: TBA
Powers: Darkness, reality warping, and emotion manipulation.
Weaknesses: Fire, weather manipulation, and telepathy.
History: Before the coven, Molly grew up in a large Irish family. Being only one of eight, her parents didn't exactly have time to give everyone one on one time. Letting Molly basically do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't get into too much trouble. This, of course, was a bit of a downfall. Leaving Molly to her on devices, she went off and found the coven as they gave her the things her family really couldn't do, or afford.
Current status: Part of coven
Likes: Dancing, chocolate, fruit, milk, video games, television, water, and comfy places.
Dislikes: Super serious people, bitter/sour/spicy, birds, coffee, and extremely cold or hot temperatures.
Ons: Teasing, pleasure control, switch, exhibitionist, kissing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, light choking, and marking with hickeys and nail's.
Offs: Bathroom stuffs (urine, and such), torture, extreme pain, bleeding, and food (like fucking with a banana).
Relations:
Tohrment/Marigold: Decently closer friends with. Both enjoy each other company and their love of chocolate. Also, she learns some of her illusion ability from/with him.

Sephiriel

@Emi - you can choose one more power for her, Darkness being her element, goes straight to Role Traits

Sephiriel

Multiple characters are now allowed.
Mostly 'cause of interest and personal interest >:]
Phury's Soulmate also taken >.>

Additional powers are allowed, those mentioned are for reference. Request for approval beforehand though, this needs to be balanced.

Ana 1360

Working on the Beast's sheet now. Should have something up soon. The Beast tends to worry his "brother's", and aggravate the Coven, because they just don't know when he will turn on them. That being said if anyone imagines a connection of any kind to him please PM me as I work on his sheet.

Thanks, I appreciate the opportunity to write with such an esteemed group.

Sephiriel

Looking forward to see him up, Ana.
Coven protection role is also handed to Vishous, so perhaps they can have a nice dynamic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Due to popular demands, pictures are also allowed. Considered artwork because Fiend pictures are so rare, but if you guys have trouble finding good artwork, pictures are also in.

Drake Valentine

Name: Father Godfrey
Role: Hunter (Tamer)
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance: WIP
Personality:
- Virtues:
- Vices:
Role traits: Control of the Hunter Creatures and Monsters, Can gain some of their traits and physical powers or abilities.
Powers: Negation Field:  Users of this ability can create an area of effect that negates the powers/magical attributes of those(human,  humanoid, creature, monster, etc) that are inside the activated field's radius; including the user's own or any allies. Naturally, magic can still be used outside the field's limit of reach and can enter the field unaffected; the field itself merely serves to seal others from activating any powers/spells/etc while within.
Warrior Training: Weapon Wielder; firearms and melee.
Machinist Training: Steampunk Devices; traps, weapons, etc
Weaknesses:
Jack of all trades - Master of one. He is probably one of the few humans that haven’t basked in exploring the gifts granted by the Omega. Instead, he has pursued variations of other roles to make him flexible in almost any situation.
Blindness - He has long lost his sight before his turning; although his other senses are sharpened, but it is still potentially possible to use his lack of visual perception against him.
Taint - Or a reflection of madness, consuming the abilities and powers of various creatures does have a negative impact which in itself, depending on how much is drawn, can cause corruption and an incapability of reasonable thinking(going berserk.)
History: Once upon a time, in a rural village, there live a simple priest. Back in those days, Father Godfrey was much younger of a man than he is today, of course, those days were also centuries ago. He had a normal life, a quiet life; probably nothing grand of nobility as times were hard and would always be, but he made the best of the things with what he was given. Poverty never bothered him, many were poor, many souls were lost, and he had gained his happiness by aiding others as best he could. The belief of God was what kept him going, preaching, saving unfortunate souls from their potential damnation and inevitably he would find a greater happiness within his life as time continued to wane on. That being an engagement to a mysterious young lady whom once sought sanctuary at his church; of course, they spent plenty of time together after that meeting and before that proposal.  He was far from the type to just up and get marry on a whim; much more subtle in his approach to others back in the day.

Sadly that planned wedding would never come to be, there were other creatures, nightmarish and monstrous that interfered in that would be wedlock. Father Godfrey does not recall what became of his bride-to-be, not even this day, within that church. The only thing he remembered while he still retained his eyesight was the shadowy monstrosity whom consumed him; and consumption is the nicety of putting it. The truth of the matter, his skin was ripped into, his eyes were gauged out, and then there was something much more dark and sinister that felt like it was being pushed into his very being. Those that discovered the carnage and his survival were more mortified than they were impressed. He was deemed a devil, a monstrosity and exiled from the village.

Although that wasn't the end of it, it seemed shortly after his changed he has had an attraction with things of the darker variety. A beacon to all sorts of nasty creatures that flocked to him, that affiliated to him. It was these things that gradually aided in driving him mad. What remained of the walls to his sanity were being chipped away piece by piece and gradually he found himself able to 'reason' with these creatures, monsters and other inhumane beasts. It was evident enough that he had long lost what ever amount of humanity he had, that God had forsaken him and 'turned him into a devil.'

Of course, these weren't the only fatal attractions he brought upon him. The gifts he harbored were enough to warrant other attention as well when the Omega finally found him. Godfrey was already a broken mess at that time, yet the Omega managed to sway and convince him over in joining; if only to potentially learn of the abilities that Godfrey harbored so that other future Tamers could be trained. Though the Hunter associate was also a plight to convince Godfrey that it was the Witches and their creatures that caused him to be what he is today, that he was cursed and the only way he could be saved was to help the Omega in capturing them.

It was essentially a give and take relationship, really. Godfrey would train Tamers in spare time while he sought his own training with the other roles within the Association. Having beasts under his command was fine and all with his other power he inherited from whatever changed him; but flexibility is survival in itself. One cannot always rely on power alone to pave forward a path, his belief in God protecting him is evident in that. God never saved him from the foul darkness that consumed him, so his fault is a sign of his mortal weakness. To surpass that, Godfrey learned the ways of a warrior along with educating himself in the field of the Machinist; as technology progressed and eras changed, he had to remain in the know to be efficient in whatever ordeals that came his way.
WIP
Current status: TBD
Dislikes: TBD
Ons:
Offs:
Relations: TBD
Additional:
Placeholders

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

firepyre

PLACEHOLDER IMAGE
Name: The Omega, Slim, Oh god!
Role: The Omega
Race: Something alien, from somewhere else.
Sexuality: It's complicated.
Appearance:The Omega cuts a tall, imposing figure, his build lean rather than muscular. He favors carefully tailored suits, always impressively detailed, complete with cane and top hat, worn low to obscure his dark eyes until one is far too close. Typically favoring  black on black, he makes extensive use of subtle patterns, layers, and accessories to ensure he is the snappiest dresser around. His facial features are handsome, but alien, and have the somewhat curious effect of being hard to recall. What colour were his eyes? Sure, they draw you into their endless depths, but more than that, who can say? He has a strange kind of magnetism, dark and powerful, one that sets your hair on end, yet is also unquestionably alluring. Perhaps there are worse ends to meet, after all?

There are a few subtle signs that foreshadow the Omega's presence, signs that a canny witch might use to make herself scarce. If the shadows begin to lengthen, if the gloom creeps in, if the air becomes unnaturally still... then The Omega is near at hand. The Omega can do little to hide these harbingers, being as much a part of him as his own flesh.

The Omega favors two weapons, polar opposites in nature. The first is his cane, more of a conduit really, which he uses to channel kinetic energy. A tap upon the ground might cause a shockwave, radiating from the origin. A thrust of the head might hurl any directly before it bodily away. A powerful weapon, but one lacking finesse. His other weapon of choice, one that ought to inspire trepidation in even the braves soul, are long sliver needles, each approximately the length of a skewer, hidden within his tailcoat. These are employed in a manner not dissimilar to acupuncture, the intent being to incapacitate victims, but leave them otherwise unharmed. A well placed skewer in the back of the neck relegates a witch prisoner in her own body, to be fed upon as he so desires.

Personality: Old beyond history, even the Omega no longer remembers how he came to be. Time has rendered him quite insane, though to his twisted mind it is not he, but all others who are mad, seeking as they do to make sense of a world that brooks none. In lieu of reason, the Omega tends to act as his whims dictate, often resulting in mercurial, chaotic choices. The Omega's existence is a lonely one, his strange outlook making him difficult for mortals, and even most fiends to understand.

Few things give the Omega more pleasure than to absorb magic from a victim. The magic feeds him, bolstering his strength, and it tastes simply divine. Given the chance, the Omega takes his time with his victims, drawing the process out as long as possible, delighting in the sadistic torment he can inflict on his victims, their emotion seasoning for his meal. In his own twisted way, he cares for them, seeing to draw out all manner of emotion, from anger, to fear, to lust, love even.

Others are not so un/lucky. Why should an immortal care for the fleeting lives of mere mortals he shares his world with? He might be the source of the nightmare powers the hunters use in order to fight the witches, but even he is not so deluded as to think they consider him anything more an a monster, an ally of convenience at best. Still, it suits his own agendas, the hunters proving quite competent at separating witches from their packs, leaving them alone and vulnerable... But just as the hunters would no doubt doublecross him for their own benefit, he has no qualms using them as pawns in his own game.

The alpha perhaps, is the exception to the rule. To be discussed further with the player.

Role traits:

• Magic absorbtion - Magic is food for The Omega. A fireball isn't a threat. It's lunch.
  • Creation - The Omega is able to seed humans with power, turning them into hunters. Over time this power fuses with their soul, twisting it and driving them mad, but also granting them powerful abilities all their own. The Omega has no control over the result, only to whom he gives the gift/curse.
  • Power absorbtion - WIP... needs limitations. Seems kind of broken to me.

Powers: Most likely Psychokinesis, Transposition.
Weaknesses: Must consume magic to survive, Creating a new hunter leaves him drained, Harbingers may alert wary prey that he is in the area. Probably a few more to come.
History: The Omega is very old, but he isn't of this world. Someone, or something dragged him here...
Current status: Hungry...
Likes: Playing with his food, The alpha, The finer things in life.
Dislikes: Fiends, bright light, and anything else that tries to get in his way.
Ons:  Think sadist, with a focus on power exchange over sex. Also, see my O/os
Offs: Just the big ones: Necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality(shapeshifted ok).
Relations: To be discussed. If you have ideas, or would like to arrange a relationship, or a sub-plot, PM me. Likely serves as a villain for most characters.
Additional:

Sephiriel

Update:

CHARACTER THREAD is up

Currently allowed to post chars there:

Hanged
firepyre

Will wait the rest of the WIPs to be close to finished before giving new permissions

ON RELATIONS WITH THE MATRON:
please PM or post here if you want your character to be one of her blood children (available for Witches, Fiends, Hunters alike) - beware, this will come with gifts and consequences

Kokaine

My O/Os