Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

oh look how cute you are when you pout -snatches the win back and puts it in his pocket-
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Mordred

*sneaks in (the only way).. swips win (the best way).. vanishes (my way)..*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Snatches the win seemingly out of thin air, but it was my handy win detector...works every time! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*holds up a tiny screw*...

Unless.. hehe.. tampered with. And since Tamper seems to be this one's middle name.. that Win that first appears outta thin air then vanishes back into my hands (which dropped the wayward screw into a drain.. where it can be faintly heard to drop far, far below..

Ha! :p
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Silly Mordred, wins are for Xandria...

*Shakes her head with a chuckle, admires the vampires ingenuity, but pulls out a magnetic, super stretchy wand and simply uses it to retrieve the win from the drain.  Easy peasy!*

Mine...HAH! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Linwood Badr

Wine, no wait sorry, win. :D

Belle33

No no - wine for you, WIN for me.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Ummm Can I borrow that WIN? You can have my heart in exchange. Here you go! *walks off with the WIN leaving his heart behind*. :P

Belle33

Get back here with my WIN, sweet talker!!!  *bumps him with my hip and grabs the WIN for myself*

Zaphod

*takes Belle out for a nice moonlight dinner, sweet talks her the whole evening and runs away with the WIN when she closes her eyes for a kiss* All mine! :P

Belle33

Ohhhh!!! Stinker!!!

*ignores Zaph for the next three days, until he is desperate for me and gladly gives me the WIN just to be in my good graces*  Ha!  My fantasy...and My WIN!

Zaphod

*moves in with his ex for three days and has the time of his life before returning to Belle* So did you miss me? Or did you miss the WIN more? *locks it up safely in his vault*

Belle33

*locks Zaph in his vault (which is not soundproof) and makes love to his Ex for the next three days, and nights...*  Wow, she's a screamer... and I do believe she's just given me the WIN.   :P

Zaphod

*gets someone to secretly videotape the 'session' and sells the tape to the highest bidding cable network* Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time on E, Belle like she has never been seen before! *coolly walks away with the WIN as a mortified Belle goes underground to avoid the paparazzi*

Belle33

*gains fortune and fame once sex tapes are revealed.  does a really crappy reality show before running off with Ellen and the WIN*

Zaphod

*takes a leaf out of Dolly's book*

wins

Linwood Badr

Mordred

*using magic eraser, removes last win.. Then taking a few buckets of hehehe yeah blue paint.. Scribbles WIN.. All over the floors, walls, ceiling.. Even in the fridge of this bizarre little thread (which was also thoroughly dunked in blue)*
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

*Steals the win while he is busy painting win everywhere*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mordred

*paints her on 'accident' also.. or was that painting 'accident' on her also? Hmm, either way while trying to make excuses, this one slipped the win into it's proper home.. His pocket*
*See Pillory*

JadenMystic

the win is mine now. ;-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Zaphod

I am sure you wouldn't mind if I borrowed the WIN for a while. ;) *walks off with the WIN*

Mordred

*dips hands into a bucket (guess of what?).. pulling out a win.. dripping.. yeah.. whaddya expect? :P*

Damn.. hands all messy now.
*See Pillory*