Le Immortelle

The Lead of a Lifetime

Genre: Romance, Sports Drama
Pairing: F/F
Forum: Light or Bondage
Seeking to Play: The Racer
Role Sought: The Journalist or Documentary Filmmaker
Themes:

The Racer is the first woman chosen by her team to race in Superbike Championships. When the season is stopping at a particular race track [we can pick any], The Journalist, working for a local newspaper is sent to cover the story as one of her first assignment at her new job. She's not too thrilled, having little interest in the whole deal.

But that's where she spots the Racer for the first time who in a first actually manages to win that particular race, assuming it was a guy until she takes off her gear and climbs the podium. Curiosity piqued, she meets the Racer afterwards, deciding to make her the subject of her story. Finding her story intriguing, The Journalist decides to follow her throughout the season and eventually romance develops between the two of them. It's pretty straightforward but I think there's plenty of scope for developing it the way we want to and that's part of the reason why I haven't made the advert very thorough.

For instance your character could be a documentary filmmaker instead of a Journalist looking for some new subject.

Secondly, I by no means want Racer to win everything or something. If anything, the beginning race would be where she has peaked in the season and eventually she finishes somewhere in the middle. It's more about the heart, overcoming the obstacles and of course, the prejudice, breaking ground etc. and exploring these themes from her perspective.

My knowledge of motorcycle racing isn't very thorough nor is my knowledge of vehicles, but I have done some research, am always up for researching more. But I would like to stress that it's more about the characters than technicalities of things.