what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Quote from: theLeslie on August 31, 2008, 11:26:07 PM
Cool whip, a little red bow tie, and hand cuffs. (don't ask how I typed in handcuffs, I'm just that good.)

side note... if you're wearing that... the fuck are you doing talking to us!!?!

Trieste

.. the boy does have a point... Also a ridge, apparently.

theLeslie

It's just what I sit around the house in?

Kalen

holygawd.  Anyone know where I can get an engagement ring, this time of night?  Anyone?

Dawg

I have to agree with Kalen that is quite a mental picture to have in mind.

Well all the Hullabaloo is done for the weekend and I am glad I had reason to wear so many suits and hang out with so many friends, way too much Scotch tonight but it did make for a fun evening.  So slips out of my Italian Double Breast and into some boxers (black with a bunch of bats all over them) and a soft cotton moosejaw t-shirt to head of to bed.

Tomoorow we wrap it up with a giant picnic in the morning/afternoon, probably a pair of short and a t-shirt for that, if it is anywhere near as hot as it was this afternoon.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

After the handcuffs, bow tie and cool whip... somehow my khaki shorts and chocolate brown tank top don't sound nearly as exciting.

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

Nor my jeans and black tank top. *shrug*

Pink plaid sneaks, though!

Stattick

Black jeans and my black t-shirt with the big purple Decepticon logo on it (bought years before the Transformers movie)... and house slipperish mocosins.
O/O   A/A

Josietta

Black pleated skirt with a silver hooped belt, a black satin camisole with silver lace trim.. and these...I looove these shoes!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Zaer Darkwail

Black cotton pants, dark grey socks, long black cotton underwear, black sleevless t-shirt under warm black wool shirt.

Lilias

Black cami, brown yoga pants, white socks and magenta terrycloth slippers.  ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Trieste

Brown lace/satiny peasant skirt, white T-shirt with purple arabesques across the front, white platform flip-flops.

I'm thinking of switching out the flip-flops for Josi's shoes after I steal them, though.

Bliss

3/4 sleeve light v-neck maroon sweater, black knee-length pencil skirt, black 3-inch heels with sliver scalloped edging.

I can has interview. >.>
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Loose fit Jeans, pair of lace up Merrills and a blue big dog golf shirt accompanied by a smile.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Well... I could have sworn that I'd already written about this suit, but review of the last 3 months of this thread proves me wrong, so here it is.

Wide leg, low rise, grey slacks with one little pleat at each hip bone. White sleeveless shell.  Black jacket with grey pinstripes the color of the pants.  It's reminiscent of a bolero jacket-- tailored close to the waist and then flares out slightly.  There's curvy black lace trim around the waist that reaches around to the front, down to the bottom hem and then runs all the way up to where the lapels begin.  It fastens in the front with one, large, old fashioned style button that has little black crystals arranged in a floral pattern.

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

... hang on.

I am convinced you DID write about that.  There was a discussion t'ween you and Bliss about the name for the little chain that joins two sides of the jacket, holding it in place, unless I'm imagining things.

And normally when I imagine conversations between you and Bliss about chains, they're a little... different.

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on September 02, 2008, 08:27:39 AM
... hang on.

I am convinced you DID write about that.  There was a discussion t'ween you and Bliss about the name for the little chain that joins two sides of the jacket, holding it in place, unless I'm imagining things.

And normally when I imagine conversations between you and Bliss about chains, they're a little... different.

*grins* Yes, I remember that conversation and nope, that's the creme suit. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

I can't remember if I've said this before, so I'll say it again: I totally want Maeven's wardrobe. :P

Josietta

no where near as sexy as Maeven! And I'd share my silver plats with you hon! ;)

black running pants and a long sleeved grey tshirt

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

Quote from: Trieste on September 02, 2008, 11:30:45 AM
I can't remember if I've said this before, so I'll say it again: I totally want Maeven's wardrobe. :P

I don't.  It wouldn't look quite as good on me.

I'd LOVE to see a Maeven (or Maeven/Trieste) fashion show, though!!  *lol*

Oh, wait... and Bliss.  Can't forget our Hollywood starlet.  *nods*

and.. and... how many can I have?!?  *lol*

Bliss

Get 'em now, collect the whole set. *nodnod*

Oooh, we could even mix n match outfits! Trie has a shirt that I would LOVE to get my grabbyhands on... *grin*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Maeven

Elliquiy Paper Dolls. 

*nods*

I like it.

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Quote from: Trieste on September 02, 2008, 12:34:38 PM
I do? O_o

Yeahyeah! The black tanktop-type one with the crisscross ribbons... *grin*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Would it be better if she was wearing it when your hands get on it, or not?