Queen Bombshell!! (Transformation, Bimbo, Macro, Expansion, Surgery, etc.)

Started by magikal, April 19, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to this game below. Here is the first post. I'm looking for a partner to play either the men who transformed my character or somehow pushed the story forward.

You need to be able to reply 3 to 5 times per week and write up at least 15 lines or so of story each time (about 3 paragraphs).

If you read the first post and are interested, please shoot me a private message, don't reply to this thread.
Thanks
Magikal
-------------------------------------------

I'm trying to find a partner for this idea I've had for a while. Basically, a regular young woman who just graduated high school, and who is inspired by the Kardashians and many of the other famous, vacuous celebrities, is doing everything she can to join their ranks. She used a crowdfunding website to get potential fans to invest in her transformation. After a month of campaigning every day, she met her funding goal. She was giving a first class pdf ticket to Vegas. She had never been on a plane before, yet alone first class.

As she arrived in Vegas a driver with a sign was waiting with her name. She happily agreed to go with him. As they were driving towards what Layla assumed was the hotel, she noticed that she started feeling light headed. She tried to get the driver's attention through the partition but found herself collapsing in the back seat. The invisible gas that knocked her out was quickly removed from the cabin.

Layla was groggy, trying to open her eyes and look around. As she looked down her body, she saw a sight she thought she would never see. She saw what looked like a picture on the wall of the largest breasts she had ever seen. As she moved, the image moved as well. Her hands explored her mass, she was simply giant. The picture wasn't a picture at all, it was of a mirror! She had somehow become the bombshell!

She looked around the room. She was in a small, one bedroom apartment. She heard a knock at the door. As she stood up her hands went to her bottom and squeezed them. Wow, she might've had the most perfect body she had ever seen, and as she touched and squeezed herself, she realized just how sensitive she was.

Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0