Fallout Four (Interest Check)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, December 11, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

Over the static filled radio a rusty broadcast begins to play.

"Howdy. My name is Jed Masterson, and I'm a caravan boss for the Happy Trails Caravan Company. If you're hearing this, I have a job offer for you. Happy Trails is organizing an expedition north into Utah, off the Long 15, and we need people. We're looking for caravan guards, prospectors, couriers - if you're used to humping it across the Wastes straight toward trouble, we want you. If you've got a Pip-Boy, we definitely want you. On the other hand, if you're a greenhorn or a city-slicker spinning tales about your skills, you can kindly go hang. If we like your gumption, we'll pay you square and treat you fair. Find me, Jed Masterson, at the Northern Passage if you're interested. Luck to you."

Now if that caught your interest, good. I'm looking for three people, along with myself, to help me create a Fallout centered game. I will be picky about who I choose. It will be medium paced and I'll expect a lot from everyone. Everyone will pull their weight and contribute to the story. If you're interested, let me know.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Also, I just want everyone to know that this doesn't mean that the game will be about us trekking to Zion Canyon.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Norsegod1839

Even though we are doing our own one on one fallout thread I would love to jump onto a group one as well! If of course you will have me Carnage!

AmbrosiaPudding

Well, we need two others to make it a group.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

BennyQ

Bookmarking for interest. Will make a character sheet tomorrow or something

Edit: Will this game be just set in the Fallout universe or centered about a specific game in the series?
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

AmbrosiaPudding

I am hoping to have another person interested, perhaps someone who wants to play a female character.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

espendabelle

I am possibly interested, although I would like to know more about what sort of content and playstyle you're aiming for.

WindVoyager

Huge Fallout fan. I might be interested if I know more about the play style, the content and the like.

AmbrosiaPudding

I guess I'd say the playstyle I'm looking for is free form. It won't be with dice and the like. I want it to be a small group because it'll be free form. It would be put in the extreme category because a range of content will be in the game. The setting specifically will be in the wastes of New York. The over-arching plot is that a big hot-shot has decided to hire four people to go into New York City to search specific parameters. Though they won't know what they're looking for exactly.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

BennyQ

Is there a particular character sheet style we should use or just make a basic outline?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: BennyQ on December 16, 2017, 10:30:11 AM
Is there a particular character sheet style we should use or just make a basic outline?

Yeah, sure.

[float=left]Appearance [/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

BennyQ

Here's my work in progress character sheet. For the face claim, just imagine there's no jewelry.

Name: Vernon Larenzac.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Weapon of Choice: Semi-automatic laser rifle (main), colt .45 (side).

Personality: Austere, temperamental, likes a good laugh and quick tempered.

History: Vernon was born and raised in the Commonwealth (former Boston/Massachusetts) to a colony of raiders. At a young age, he was forced to witness his mother succumb to radiation and slowly transform into a feral ghoul, to which his father had to put down (with the same colt .45 which Vernon wields today). As he grew to manhood, he participated in raider activity with the group he was born into but came to disdain their unruly, wasteful ways. Rather than blackmailing local settlers for a consistent supply of food, they would often murder or torture the inhabitants for fun rather than viewing the larger picture. Because of the lack of discipline and his attempts to show pity and compassion (which were perceived as weakness rather than pragmatism), Vernon chose to depart this group of raiders and attempt to sign up with the Gunners, a more centralized and authoritative mercenary group.

After running with them a few years, he decided to eventually desert their cause as well due to their practices, which being more disciplined, was far more restrictive and narrow minded than he believed. Being hunted by raider groups seeking to avenge themselves on his desertion, wanted by the Gunners for desertion, and hounded by most settlements because of his association with such raider groups, Vernon fled the Commonwealth to make his way southwards however he could, with no real direction in mind. He has persisted the last few years by working as a caravan guard, keeping secret his raider past and trying to forge a new future for himself in the wastelands of the former United States.

Vernon currently dresses in a long black leather coat, with a tight tucked in shirt, atop khakis and combat boots, with a pip-boy on his left arm. He wears a former United States army helmet loosely atop his head, stained, riddled with bullet holes, yet still durable. When not in combat, it dangles from his hip opposite his sidearm. 

Ons/Offs: Vanilla sex, rough-housing, wrestling, anal-play (cause who wants a baby in the wasteland).

espendabelle

Thank you for all of that. I'll pass, but all the best.

ViperFang

I hope I'm not too late, but I find myself a bit interested in this~ Is there any room left?

AmbrosiaPudding

Of course there's room, we haven't officially started anything yet.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Well if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

This is my CS if anyone was interesting in the way I was leaning. I'd love to get this game up and going after Christmas.

Name: Illianna Winters

Sexuality: Bisexual

Weapon of Choice: Pistols and Knives 

Personality: Anna is a cocky, charismatic, and intelligent. There is a streak of pride that runs deep within her. Anna has a moral compass that sometimes doesn’t point exactly North. She does what she needs to do in order to make sure she survives whatever situation she’s in. Anna is extremely loyal to her friends and companions. Though her fight or flight response is strong and she’ll do anything to survive, she’ll never leave a fallen comrade.

History: Illianna Winters grew up differently than most in the wastes. Her biological father was a member of the NCR when he met her mother. They didn’t ‘fall in love’ but they got together out of convenience. Illianna’s father, a gay man, though shacking up with a woman would keep him from negative feedback of the other soldiers. When Illianna’s mother discovered she was pregnant the two of them were excited.

A few months after that, his tour with the NCR was up and all three of them moved  out East. It was there that her parents met a man  by the name of Gerald. Both of them were instantly attracted to Gerald and he reciprocated both of their feelings. That was how Illianna ended up growing up with three parents and the idea that it was more than perfectly okay for women to be attracted to women and men to be attracted to men.

Each of her parents taught her something different and unique that helped her grow into the woman she was. Her father taught her how to shoot pistols and rifles as well as how to clean them expertly. Her mother taught her all about charming her way into scenarios that she needed to use a little bit of a tender touch. Gerald taught her, her way around electronics and how to pop locks. All in all it made Anna a prime candidate for Bounty Hunter work. Men often underestimated her and it helped her land more than a couple of contracts.

Ons/Offs

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Green Goo Theory

Count me in.  Either of my existing Fallout characters could probably work here. 
Coming soon...

AmbrosiaPudding

Alright if at least four people are interested and we get some more character sheets I'd gladly get this underway!

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Norsegod1839

You know me! I am always game for more fallout!