Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

MasterEric6

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on November 11, 2017, 07:45:37 PM
In a group like this I would imagine the girls have a lot of power. Their choices of who they will and will not sleep with for instance would not only be final but enforced. I would imagine there are plenty of unspoken rules as well. Don't join in on something unless you an invited. Open doors are there for the voyeurs to step in and watch, closed ones are for couples looking for more privacy. That kind of thing. Truth is the girls probably hold all of the power in these parties and some likely use that power to their advantage.

not complaining

Will the girls hold all the power? No they won't but they will have much, much more then they would at any other time in their life under their fathers. At the parties the girls are free to do whatever they wan't. Sex with multiple guys, sex with other girls, alcohol or drugs dad won't say anything unless he want's sexy little thing sucking on his cock to stop and to never be invited again.

Now the hosts of each party will have a great deal of power over their guests including who hooks up with who. Although I imagine that they shouldn't pick based on their preferences but more make it a game.

I agree the parties should have some traditions by now. A few ideas on some...
1) The girls pick which dads get invited to the parties.
2) At the end of the party the dads take a girl home/out for the night. Chosen at the party through some manor of the hosts invention.
3) The hosts make up the rules of their party.
4) Everyone's limits are respected.
5) You don't talk to anyone about the parties unless the group (girls) approves it.

Thoughts are welcome and other ideas to add as well.

Caela

This looks like a fun, light, concept...how are you doing balance-wise?

Doomblade403xxx

5 dads and five daughters...only one dad daughter pairing so far...no reason you cant jump in

Caela

Caela

Alexandria "Dria" Ryan

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Alex Ryan

Incest y/n: Maybe, depends on the story arcs

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Mostly straight but open to experimentation

Personality: Dria is an outgoing, vivacious, and determined young woman. When she sees something she wants, she goes after it without ever asking if she should go after it. She's kindhearted and more than willing to help someone in need but she's no one's doormat. A bit of a wild child, she's almost always down for a good time whether it's sneaking out for a party, sneaking her latest boyfriend into the house, or just hanging out with her friends watching movies.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior Year

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Dria is still experimenting and learning what she likes. She knows she likes experience and confidence that older men have, she enjoys simple pleasures like kissing, making out, and gentle sex but she also likes being controlled/used, and has been starting to experiment with different kinds of light pain (mostly biting, nails, and some light spanking) and rough sex and is eager to experiment further. She's also dicovering she likes the thrill of being watched and multiple partners

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, anything concerning animals and permanent marking.

Connections to other characters:

• Alex Ryan - Father
  • TBD

Backstory: Dria was raised by her father and likes it that way. Her mother dumped her on her father when she was just a baby and she doesn't really even remember her. Beyond a few, sporadic, birthday and Christmas cards over the years she's been non-existent in Dria's life. With her father busy with work and his own life, she has always had more than the average amount of freedom and she uses it well. It's not unusual for her to have small, and sometimes wild, parties while her dad is out of town for work. She is always careful about who she invites (she's not having her house destroyed or the cops called!) but it's well known around school that hers is often the place to go, if you can swing an invite, if you want to cut loose without parental supervision.

She works as hard as she plays though, because she wants her father to be proud of her even if they aren't close (hell he's gone so much they barely know each other!) and her grades are excellent. She's also on the debate team at school and she volunteers with various organizations over the summer to help pad her college applications.

Additional Pictures:

Kaspider

Lovely characters. So we have more daughters thans fathers, is that right? Can I claim a dad then? I know I said I won't mind playing a daughter in the interest thread.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Doomblade403xxx

No idea what town this game will be set in, but there is most assuredly something in the water that allows for a population explosion of gorgeous women...

Quote from: Kaspider on November 13, 2017, 12:49:23 AM
Lovely characters. So we have more daughters thans fathers, is that right? Can I claim a dad then? I know I said I won't mind playing a daughter in the interest thread.

By my numbers that would even up the count again. 6 and 6 with only one family pairing decided. 

Kaspider

Gorgeous women everywhere. Love gorgeous women and people. Ok, we'll see what happens.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Aiden

Dominic Armstrong

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: In talks with Mia H

Incest y/n: TBD

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: ENFP - The Inspirer

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Career/Job/Year in School: Entrepreneur/Self employed/ semi retired

Group Member How Long 2 Months

Character's O/O's: Rough Sex, spanking, voyeurism, exhibition, breathplay, hair pulling, feet play.
Hard offs- Scat (TBD, not relevant based on game)

Characters Limits: See above

Connections to other characters: Loren’s father, TBD

Backstory Dominic raised Loren on his own, a single father from the start, the two grew close. From her tomboy ways up until she began to sway and lean into her femininity. He did nothing but support her decisions as long as she accepted the potential consequences. Rules in the house existed but forbidding anything would only contradict everything he believed in.

Dominic has no interests in a long term relationships, preferring to stay single with occasional flings. He was hesitant about the idea when Loren brought it up, concerned this was pushing what he was willing to accept/allow but he was willing to experience it and have not stopped since.

Additional Pictures

Caela

Soooooo...what's a girl gotta do to get a ride on the bike in that picture? Preferably at high speeds and around exceptionally curvy roads?

Aiden

Caela

Dria can be very persuasive when she wants something.  >:)

Sara Nilsson

Dads: 5

1. Mathew (Matt) Collins {MasterEric6}  -> Available

2. Christopher Phoenix {Chreestafer} -> available

3. Alexander Fourche {Doomblade403xxx}  -> Michelle Fourche {Sara Nilsson}

4. Alex Ryan {Solistair}  -> available

5. Dominic Armstrong {Aiden}  -> Loren Armstrong {mia h}

Daughters: 6

1. Kismet {Miss Kaia} -> available

2. Michelle Fourche {Sara Nilsson}  ->  Alexander Fourche {Doomblade403xxx}

3. Alison {The Lovely Tsarina}  -> Available

4. Loren Armstrong {mia h}  -> Dominic Armstrong {Aiden}

5. April {VermilionPrincess}  -> available

6. Alexandria "Dria" {Caela}  -> available

Should be updated. Still most are available to pair up

And now with handy links to the character sheets :)

Kaia

Does anyone in particular want to pair with Kismet for a dad?  I'm willing to negotiate all points with my partner.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

mia h

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on November 13, 2017, 04:37:31 AM
Dads: 5 
Daughters: 6
In what was a high scoring match the Daughters scored what turned out to be the decisive goal in the last minute.  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: mia h on November 13, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
In what was a high scoring match the Daughters scored what turned out to be the decisive goal in the last minute.  ;D

LOL!! Go daughters!!!!

Doomblade403xxx

LOL

Quote from: Miss Kaia on November 13, 2017, 05:34:45 AM
Does anyone in particular want to pair with Kismet for a dad?  I'm willing to negotiate all points with my partner.

I would be willing to have a pair of daughters if no one else steps up and Sara is cool with it.

Chreestafer

I'm definitely interested in this if you're looking for Dads still. :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I will probably be using this as my dad photo :)

Maybe a singer, or a book store owner. Not sure yet.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

I'm pulling my interest from this, sorry gang. My reasoning comes from I can see a high potential for clique writing here atm and I tend to avoid games like that.

Good luck all.

MasterEric6

Quote from: wander on November 13, 2017, 09:25:50 AM
I'm pulling my interest from this, sorry gang. My reasoning comes from I can see a high potential for clique writing here atm and I tend to avoid games like that.

Good luck all.

Good luck in your other RP's.

MasterEric6

Now what do the daughters win?

Chreestafer

Here is my CS, it's still a work in progress.

Christopher Phoenix

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: April

Incest y/n: Um hell yes!

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi-curious

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn a bit, he often tends to focus more on his daughters well being.  He's a nice guy, but a back of the room, out of sight kind of guy. He used to be an outgoing individual, one people loved to talk to at the gym or the bar.  However after the death of his wife, he subtly became a hermit, only going out to sing with his smalltime band.

Career/Job/Year in School: Ex-military / Bookstore owner / singer in a band.

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's: Same as personal

Characters Limits: Gore, Vore, heavy BDSM

Connections to other characters: Open to discussion.

Backstory Serving in the army for 6 years of his life brought about his wife and and beautiful daughter.  After he left the military they returned to his home town, and after the passing of his father, he inherited the family book store.  Life was great, and reuniting with old friends, he picked up an old school band where they sing at the bar regularly.  However, his world ended when his wife was diagnosed with cancer, and within a year she passed.  Shattered and broken he fell into a rut, disappearing from the world. The band shows were few and far between.  Hours at the book store shortened.  Chris's only focus was his growing daughter.  Fear of losing her brought them closer.

Additional Pictures

Modify message

Ons and Offs
F-List

Aiden

With wander leaving, I think that leaves us even right?