Lost Bonds |Naruto based roleplay| Interest/Open

Started by LeSane, July 13, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

So many intriguing ninja!  Looks like I may have to do a little editing on one of my character's Puppets  *laughs*

EDIT:  Going to change the blade that I plan for him to eventually acquire as well.

EDIT2:  Did some editing and changed the last puppet to "Gemini" which effectively gives him 6 Puppets.  However, he has not much experience controlling more than 4 at a time, so 6 at once is unreliable.  That'll be the last edit I can think of.

On that note, we have a lot if ninja from Konohagakure and few from elsewhere.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Marie Reynolds

Yep  i agree we have a good collection of characters here.

Annie

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 21, 2014, 09:37:12 AM
I should have my sheet up today hopefully as long as my Muse cooperates. Also Anne, Vixen and ZephySempai, Have you guys thought having a PC Jounin or a NPC?

We prefer a PC Jounin, if we have an applicant, of course. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ZephySempai

Quote from: Annie on July 21, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

^------ I second the above statement  ;D

King Serperior

Teams may be a bit of an issue, unless they're partially randomized as the vast majority of current  characters are from one village with just a small sample from one or two others.  Just my two cents.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Annie

Quote from: King Serperior on July 21, 2014, 05:48:21 PM
Teams may be a bit of an issue, unless they're partially randomized as the vast majority of current  characters are from one village with just a small sample from one or two others.  Just my two cents.

Indeed, we're not even sure what Scar had planned for his game. We're just throwing some preferences we had arranged for our characters, but nothing is really decided. Of course we could change all that to let the game and the characters' interaction flow better. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

King Serperior

Well, I am all up for working on character interaction possibilities.  I've been looking through the characters listed currently and have been trying to figure out who would be a good teammate for Kenji and his Puppets.  Not a whole lot stick out in that regard.  I've also been looking around and comparing and contrasting possible combat matchups with/against him.  I may make a list, but since we don't know jutsu specifics, I have to go by weapons, Keki Genkai, and Tailed Beasts.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

cabalxxvi

So, this has me entirely interested, the series just wasn't enough. The Manga just wasn't enough, and well, I would really love to play a Kage, but I have a few questions that I will PM once I read everything on the thread. I want to be sure before I ask.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Marie Reynolds

Yeah but for cannon sake the genin would not be in a team with out a Jounin instructor. So yeah some shifting around chuunin and above will happen but Konoha let alone any village  would not have a team of genin with out an instructor. So yeah since there are three konoha genin thats something that kinda of has to happen. So better to atleast have it in the back of peoples minds. While we wait to see if we are accepted even.

LeSane

Huh I've been dealing with RL things and come back with enough people? Well damn I can't procrastinate anymore....
-Kicks rocks-
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Accepted
Midori Sadi
King Serperior
El Maligno
Tonberryshuffle
ZephySempai
xSnorkleRainbow

People whom need to PM me as soon as possible... with your ideas.
(I want to talk to you all individually.)
Annie
Wicked Vixen
Kakashiee
SheerFantasia

Post/ Finish character sheet
Marie Reynolds
Sessha
Myself
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Marie Reynolds

So scarification what else do you need on my character sheet?

LeSane

I need to see it first. I don't think you placed it on the thread. If you have I must of missed it.

El Maligno

Quote from: Annie on July 21, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

I would like to cast my name as your teacher/comrade

LeSane

OMFG.... I'm blind. Its accepted. I was reading that one and loved it; my mind sorta derped.

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Scarification on July 21, 2014, 10:45:57 PM
OMFG.... I'm blind. Its accepted. I was reading that one and loved it; my mind sorta derped.

*Hugs Scar* It's ok we ALL have our moments you are still AWESOME!

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

FortunateTaboo

Huh.. a few days of lurking here.. thinking and pondering and trying to control myself..

But alas, I think I'll have to enter in..

DYNAMICALLY!

^^ I'll have a character by tonight, I think most of us could guess in what direction I'll be going.. huehuehuehue.
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Wolfy

• NAME ⇢ Hitomi Sansaka

• AGE ⇢ 17

• RANK ⇢ Chuunin. B-Rank Medical-Nin.

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Konohagakure

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Slime Release (Thanks to Saiken), Soap Bubble Jutsu

• TAILED BEAST ⇢  Saiken, Also known as the six tails.

• WEAPON ⇢ Kunai, Shuriken.

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Caring and outgoing, while also being head strong and possibly rude.

• SHORT BIO ⇢ A paragraph that will give me a feel of your character

• THEME SONG ⇢ Let it fit them, do not pick something extreme

Still a Work in progress.

FortunateTaboo

• NAME ⇢ Kisaragi Tatsuya

• AGE ⇢ 24

• RANK ⇢ Rank B Chuunin

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Takigakure by origin, frequent traveler.

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ Chomei, seven tails

• WEAPON ⇢

• A set of basic ninja tools: No kunai or shuriken though.
    • His body as a taijutsu user.
    • Rope Dart - A rope of twice the length of Tatsuya with a 4 ounce metal dart attached at one end with a pair of blue flags measured about a square foot. Used as a concealment weapon, Tatsuya brings them out when fighting against other weapon users or when a blend of taijutsu and weaponry is needed. The main techniques require elaborate and feints of wrapping the rope around his body and projecting the dart with either elbows, feet, knees, butt, neck, and other joints that produce leverage and fulcrum to launch the dart at high velocities with accuracy. The flags at the base of the rope and dart is to give a false concealment and misinterpretation of where the end of the dart is when spun, wrapped, and twisted in the air.

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢

Energetic, Positive, Carefree - Emotional, Gullible, Lonely

• SHORT BIO ⇢

A naturally lonesome child, Tatsuya spent his childhood quiet and curious about the world around him. Having a tailed beast inside of him, it was a bit of a deterrent for the others kids to shy away even if the village of Takigakure didn't harbor any negative feelings for him. Since the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the outlook of tailed beast had changed, and especially for Takigakure, having a tailed beast was a sign of good fortune and power. The adults treated him like any other child, though being without parents from losing them in a long ago raid a few years after his birth, Tatsuya was in care of the Village elders and the orphanage. But even surrounded by other parent-less children, he wasn't lucky to be able to find a friend to keep company. In the end, Chomei had opened up to Tatsuya after countless excursions of lone adventures, enjoying his company and enthusiasm to search for new things.

Now as a young adult he spends his time traveling more and further. At times of loneliness he turns to Chomei and even though it has helped him to cope the lack of interactions it didn't seem to be enough for him. In his latest decisions he trains intensively in hopes to acquire enough knowledge and skill to learn from a sage for senjutsu.

• THEME SONG ⇢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxOpp_00t5k Especially around the 45 second mark.
    [/list][/list][/list][/list]
    My Cravings thread.
    My O/o's thread.
    My A/a

Marie Reynolds

Its alright hope things get better and settle down for you. Glad to hear you liked the character. Also I would be interested in the instructor as well. If not choosen would not making ties with thee instructor to maybe help him find new talent for the corps he has to manage.

King Serperior

Yay!  The Puppet-Master is approved.  Now.....I wonder if there will be two others with creepy skills that could possibly join him in a team?  ;)

O/O's
    A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

xPeachyPuff

Woop Woop, Thanks for approving my character (:

EDIT: I have to admit, I'm a little curious as to how we're going to get characters interacting, since they're all from different places (though majority seem to be from Konaha.) Because of this, I was wondering if maybe MC could be a visitor to Konaha (there for some sort of secret mission) or something like that, so that it would be easier for the characters to interact? I'm not sure, haha. I'm just throwing out an idea.

- Rainbow ♥

FortunateTaboo

I hope everything for my character is approval-ble. I did PM scar about power level so hopefully he gets back to me and I can either change or work out some of the kinks. Definitely not trying to power play, I just thought things would work well for my character with the set of skills and abilities.

Maybe I could ask anyone else for input?

And hello everyone~ thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's profiles!!

EDIT: Just realized that the two characters from Takigakure aren't the most serious individuals.. hmmm a theme perhaps? lol
    My Cravings thread.
    My O/o's thread.
    My A/a

ZephySempai

Wow, we have so many Ninja now, and a nice collective seems to be gathering in the Leaf. I hope my poor little Genin can keep up with everyone lol.

I also hope my teammates get accepted soon! I feel so lonely with them pending xD. Can't wait to get started and to see everyone in action. We should throw a Ninja party.