News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Why are you going to Hell?

--------------

- because all the people I like are refusing to bow to the rules created by puritan assholes, and I will rather burn with them than spend eternity with people who feel they have the right to judge anyone else.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

grdell

To quote Billy Joel:

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints - the sinners are much more fun."
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Chaosengine

Transients taste good when served with Lima Beans and Red Wine?

abandoneddolly

ausyandy

Quote from: Captain Maltese on December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM
- because all the people I like are refusing to bow to the rules created by puritan assholes, and I will rather burn with them than spend eternity with people who feel they have the right to judge anyone else.

Well said!  ;D

TheLegionary

because Catholic Church recently concluded there was no Purgatory. As few will go straight to Heaven, I think there are better people than myself....

Anithinum

I played hide and seek in a church....
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Nico

Because all my friends would be there! Yay Party!  >:)

BeaconOfSpirit

Because I'm a no good, dirty, vagabond scoundrel who is to busy with his cheryl sinning to care about his immortal fate. And those are my GOOD traits! XD
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Autumn52

I am going to hell because.......

If there is such a place, I am no saint and don't want to be angel.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

BeaconOfSpirit

I am going to hell for my current train of thought. Xandi gets to come with me, since she's to blame. ~ chuckles evilly ~
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Alika Luminos

I am going to Hell because of what I do in my spare time.

>.>

<.<

BeaconOfSpirit

I am going to hell for not joining E a long time ago.

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Belle33

For that thing I did in the 8th grade with the Science teacher and the school mascot. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Because if I actually listed out all the reasons, it would take so long that hell would actually have finally frozen over.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Dovel

Sel Nar

For scaring the Heierarchy of Hell by insinuating that I'd take over.

Nazz

For not believing it exists. :P
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

Izzie Aditi

...because that's where the party will be!
(and I did everything my gran ever told me not to do 8-) )
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

lilysayuri

For all my little white lies ;3

Autumn52

Why am I going to hell List...

1. Because I am naughty naughty
2. Because I like being naughty naughty
3. Because I consider it my lifes work to corrupt innocence
4. Because I strive to be more naughty each day than I was the day before. *that is getting more difficult but I have to have goals*
5. Because if I continue this list E would explode from lack of space.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

yobo

For failing Dante's Inferno Test.  ::)

Mordred

Because the equivalent on the other end of the spectrum, for me, seems quite ludicrous.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*sticks tongue out at Mor* Hm!

I'm not going..unless it's to pick up a few of my favorite evil friends and drag them kicking and screaming into the light..Xandi that also means you, and Dovel  ;D Then, I'll go through the Akashic records and come back to torment someone and they'll wish they were in hell.

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Quote from: Sybl on July 16, 2012, 08:51:14 PM
For stealing Mordred's dog.

By then.. my dog.. Morticia.. will have graduated from puppy to hellhound.. so revenge.. will be sweet. I'm thinking the ant kingdom will somehow be involved as well. I heard they were conned into submission by the cheeky fractal babe. :P

Quote from: Eithne on July 18, 2012, 11:51:25 PM
*sticks tongue out at Mor* Hm!

*takes a swipe at that naughty little tongue.. but misses it by a hair* Heh.. be careful with that tongue, tattoo'd girl! :P
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*hehe* What? This?  :P

Don't you know I'm a celestial being..ok..*wipes off some smudge*

Hm..maybe I'll be bouncing between the light and the dark.  :D

Rhys Thanatos

Because of the things that I did to her husband

TaintedAndDelish

Because in hell I can:

dress up like a woman and enjoy pretending that I'm female
put naughty things in my mouth and back door
affectionately kiss women and men
eat bacon cheese burgers on friday
speak against the catholic church and their sinful past of discrimination torture and other things I dare not mention here
not have to support a religion that discriminates and demonizes people for silly reasons....
oh and the biggest sin of all... I can masturbate until the cows come home.

Mordred

Because every single time I wake.. I am super duper relieved that my thoughts can't be read by others. If I was ever given truth serum, in hopes to explore what lurks in this slightly over-sized skull of mine.. I'd better first sign a stack of waivers. Although I'd also explore the possibility of waving a giant magnet over my head hoping what I suspect is true and the binary stuff inside all gets scrambled and turns to digital mush.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Men.

If it wasn't for them I'd be an absolute angel!

Grainne

@Mor..*snickers*

And, how do you know that your thoughts can't be read? Just because you're a vampire? Huh! Even naughty little angels can read those minds. *laughs*

So..I guess I'll stay smudgy if I'm ferrying people between hell and paradise. ;D

*laughs* @Bre..I am one.  O:)

Breathless Intent

For calling E a big liar!! *laughs*

Grainne

*giggles*

For, maybe being a teeeeny tiny one..though I'd get a pass out and ferry.  ;D

Breathless Intent

For being shamelessly lustful.

JackWhite

For getting blind (if you know what I mean.)

Dovel

For being wicked and lustful. For the lies I told, the pleasure I took and the moans I gave her. For teasing her until she screamed and when I was done I told her I had to leave.

She said 'Go to Hell' so that my friends where I shall be.

Mordred

There was this day, so long ago
When thoughts were dull and kinda slow
Thrust to me, a dotted line
Blurry due to too much wine.

Promised was much fun and sin
I pondered long, my thumb on chin
What the hell, why not jump?
Darkness calls to lurk and bump!

I signed that thing real fast I did
But see, I was really just a kid
Centuries later I must admit
I worry where I'll later sit.
*See Pillory*

Biman258

1) For the things I did to her, her sister and her mother
2) For after her moving away continuing to do those things to her sister
3) For the things I want in my mouth and up the back
4) Because when I think of all the things that are "sins" I realize that heaven would be eternal boredom, AKA hell
5) For not finishing anything including this list

Grainne

*she peeks in and giggles*

Still. Not. Going. How many times do I have to tell you people?!  ;)  Well, except to ferry my friends to my own little corner of Paradise, where the wine flows, live music abounds, and love is the foundation of it all.  :D MY corner won't be boring.  :-)

Panduhmoanium

I'm going to hell... Because...

I laughed at a midget driving down the highway and purposely followed them for 10 miles...

Don't judge me damn it!

Mordred

Because I used to have very impure thoughts about my cousin. And that.. is simply the tip of a massive iceberg.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

Caitlin

Eh... I'm afraid I'm not going to hell or heaven... I became atheist last year and deny the existance of both since they don't make sense.

Though I suppose that makes me heretic and according to my previous religion those go to hell, so... There you go. ;)

Mordred

I got a brand new shovel, all perty and shiny.. might as well start diggin' my way down to see if I can strike some kind of bargain or something.
*See Pillory*

Drifter

"Heaven for the climate, hell for the company!" - Mark Twain

blue bunny sparkle

Because pastors make me wild...

Mordred

If the place truly exists.. which, really.. I am beyond certain in my own mind it doesn't.. (although I imagine the planet Venus is quite close in overall temperature and sensation).. but if it really, truly.. for real was floating out there or lurking deep in the ground or through some f'd up portal.. and was a special destination for bad souls.. yikes.. I think my thoughts alone would tip the scales towards this unfortunate outcome.  >:)
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell because religious folks are far too violent, cruel, judgmental, legalisti and vanilla for me. Heaven would really suck if its filled with those sorts of folks o.O

* TaintedAndDelish shouts, "Can someone please pass the Chicken Cesar Salad?"

blue bunny sparkle

Because I'm going to steal Tainted and run off with her into the sunset and the world will never be the same after that!

*laughes*

TaintedAndDelish

Oh honey, the moon will blush and the sun will hide in shame when were through!

I'm going to hell to suck dicks and pick up chicks ;)

Skadii

Oh...I will have my own personal condo by the lake of fire and all of the coolest and sexiest inhabitants will desire me...and I will tease them mercilessly until they can't take it anymore and ravish me over and over again!

TaintedAndDelish

xD I'll be gleefully running for Cole... both terrified and exhilarated by the thought of her horniness catching me!

Skadii

>:)  I would welcome you into my web of desire...letting you experience all that I have to offer you...one kinky act at a time!

Mr Bigglesworth

Because of the thoughts Cole gives me...

Biman258

For my laziness especially when I'm tired, oh and not agreeing with the church on most things

DeadCell

I am going to hell because I laugh at and tell jokes that I really shouldn't >_>

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

Honestly.. it's just a hunch. Started like a tiny itch long ago.. a buzzing gnat in the back of my mind. Now? Shit.. now it's a taunting laugh that nudges in those darkest moments late at night.. a little reminder of things to eventually come.
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

For tempting undead creatures ;-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

MiaFire

...because I plan on doing things I know are wrong...and loving it.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

For being tempted by succulent living bundles with hips that whisper delicious little secrets in ways that even the sweet drops of blood coursing jusssssst beneath the surface can't rival.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

Because I'm dying to find out what its like to ride in a hand basket!

Breathless Intent

EternalChameleon

For continuously drooling over Intent's avatar.... those funbags, lawd have mercy.

Breathless Intent

For wanting a drink of whatever EC is pouring

Phoenixrisen

For having much more faith in the existence of Fiddler's Green and/or Valhalla, you know, assuming you don't just get reincarnated... Oh yes, and all those things you're not supposed to believe exist...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

EternalChameleon

We can both go to hell, I give you some of my drink if you let me play with the tata's

Grainne

Good lord! Do I have to keep repeating myself?  XD

Mr Bigglesworth

Hmmm, I think I might have avoided it before I found E ;D

Skadii

Easy! Because I very much enjoy the temptations of the flesh!

Mr Bigglesworth

Because of what I want to do with Cole!

Skadii

I have been told that there is no rest for the wicked...and I am counting on it!  >:)

Mr Bigglesworth

I never rest when there are opportunities to be Wicked with Cole!

Phoenixrisen

I'll be going to hell because I like to touch and be touched.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Captain Maltese

I'm going to hell because I have important business on the other side and no hoofed fool with a farming implement is going to stand between me and my goal. And heaven can wait.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Marchoisas

I'm going to hell cause thats vhere all the action and fun is, cause I love making trouble...

...and because I'm one nasty, insatiable, sinful sex-fiend!  :-*

Not to mention I get to meet my old friend Satan himself there.  >:)
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Elysian Radiance

For trying to always make Holocaust jokes when I play Cards Against Humanity.

Also, for having sex behind a church.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

IntolerableMinx

Because heaven is too mainstream?

Nowherewoman

Most of my friends have condos there.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Anjelita

I think the better question would be why WOULDN'T I be going to hell :/
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Skye

I laugh H A R D when people mistake
our picture window for a sliding door,
and their latte leaves milky falls where their
body connected with the glass.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

TaintedAndDelish

For being a rational human being.

Autumn52

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 07, 2015, 04:53:58 AM
For being a rational human being.

Hello....Long time no see. Hope you are doing well.

HUGE HUGS

OT: For just being me

TaintedAndDelish

For liking pussy.  :)

( Hello Xandi, Nice to see you again! I hear hell has cookies too... I'll save a few for you if I make it there first! )

Wolven Soul

Because I don't believe in a world where everyone is forced into a little box, having to believe in the same thing.  I mean, the world can't even agree on one system of measurement, how the hell are we supposed to all agree on one religion?
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

Autumn52

Because I drink way to much coffee and I enjoy it way to much. LOL

SpiralSpider

Because.... the bible tells me so.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Piper

Do you want the more recent reason why I am going to hell? Or should I list all my many sins? Alphabetically or chronologically?

TaintedAndDelish

Oh come now, just listing them willingly would eliminate the need for the high tech alien mind fuckery device and the implantation of false memories. Where's the fun in that?

I'm going to hell because that's where all the cool people are hanging out these days.   8-)

PleaseBeGentle

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

Knightshadow

I will burn for eternity because I burn for a woman I'm not supposed to.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Golden Spider

Im not going to hell. Hell's coming to me    8-)
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Ralhend

I will be going to hell not because i have committed each deadly sin at least once, (Especially lust) but because I have no remorse for any of it
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Phantomhive

Why? I'm a Phantomhive and there has been a curse in the family for generations. Each and every one of us had given our soul to a demon so its only logic that heaven wont want us so hell it is.

And besides.

I loathe all Angels.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

NomadicNovak

I would say its my use of all things punny and witty among a group of friends who are easily annoyed by it.

Codswallop

I'm going to hell for half the things I've written here on E. I think I've committed at least three of the seven deadly sins in my time here.

HannibalBarca

Because I'm an atheist, 'nuff said.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

AmberStarfire

To set the people free who don't deserve to be there.

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell because of all the kittens that have dropped dead as a result of my chronic masturbating.  \o/

Phantomhive

Ok so heaven dont want me, my names never going to be on that list but Satan loves me and would be disappointed if I didn't make my way down below.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

Because my cooking is sinfully delicious
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

Because I'm the kind of person who would decide it needs new management.

Phantomhive

Heaven clearly does not want me and all my friends are sinners nuff said.

Chi

God didn't like my renovation ideas

Phantomhive

Satan enjoys renovating with innovative ideas lol

Captain Maltese

Because I have scores to settle.

Phantomhive

Quote from: Captain Maltese on January 26, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

If that is the case, I will meet ya down there, if you can't find me, do us a favour and start without me... lol

Autumn52

Quote from: Captain Maltese on January 26, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

Don't we all?

OT: Because I have lost the ability to be trusting. I miss that.

Codswallop

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to Hell because that's the one place where the Jehovas and Mormons will not knock on my damn door.

Phantomhive

I gave my soul to a demon why would he eat it if I was going to heaven?

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 02, 2016, 05:11:22 PM
I'm going to Hell because that's the one place where the Jehovas and Mormons will not knock on my damn door.

I love that so well answered lmao.

Chi

Phantomhive

I am relocating from heaven.... to Hell.

Nico

Oniya

*eyes Nic's personal text*

Ah, l'ange déchu?

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.  ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nico

Quote from: Oniya on February 19, 2016, 09:46:37 AM
*eyes Nic's personal text*

Ah, l'ange déchu?

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.  ;)
~snickers~ Too true.

Because...Even Satan disguses himself as an angel of light.

See! I so will go to hell. Upper Management, probably. Kinda. Sorta.  XD

Zaphod

Cyndain

Because that's where all the cool kids hang out.

Wolfling72

For helping Nic with his

#HashTaggery

Because FA is an addiction that can not truly be enjoyed in heaven.

Because I like my marshmallows roasted.

Because I need new friends...

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

AmberStarfire

Captain Maltese

Because I would rather rule in hell than be a slave in heaven.

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Phantomhive

The Angels scare me and the Demons love me. They all want my soul. Auction anyone?

TaintedAndDelish

Captain Maltese

Because war is hell, and I think I am owed one.

Phantomhive

Absolutely not a single soul I know WANTS to go to heaven.

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell just to avoid folks like Kim Davis, Jimmy Swaggart, and members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Yukina

Because I do the wrong things for the right reasons.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 23, 2016, 04:13:35 AM
I'm going to hell just to avoid folks like Kim Davis, Jimmy Swaggart, and members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I smiled when I saw that. I don't know the first two, but I have doubts you're going to succeed in the latter case.

Oniya

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:46:17 PM
I smiled when I saw that. I don't know the first two, but I have doubts you're going to succeed in the latter case.

Kim Davis is the lady in Kentucky who refused to sign notary papers for same-sex marriages because 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'
Jimmy Swaggart is a televangelist, also a follower of 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'

Note:  I do distinguish these from God and Jesus, as I suspect that much divine facepalming ensues over the actions of the above individuals.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Oniya on February 27, 2016, 07:55:40 PM
Kim Davis is the lady in Kentucky who refused to sign notary papers for same-sex marriages because 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'
Jimmy Swaggart is a televangelist, also a follower of 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'

Note:  I do distinguish these from God and Jesus, as I suspect that much divine facepalming ensues over the actions of the above individuals.

It's like I can see a visual of Jesus when you say that, facepalming then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

Oniya

And to get this back on topic, that visual is why I'm going to hell.  ;D

TaintedAndDelish

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:59:58 PM
then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

Pun intended?  lol

Did I mention that they have pools, a lake, and a personal ferryman?

Oniya

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:59:58 PM
then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

*breaks into song*

Before I change my miiiiiiiind..... [/JCSS]

Hey, where'd this hand-basket come from?

Captain Maltese

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 23, 2016, 04:13:35 AM

Ok, scratching my head now... if there were ever a bunch I expected to find writhing in the deepest and most boiling tar pits of hell, those would all be on my list.

I would go to hell just to watch.

shasha

simple enough....to take over, why else would anyone go anyplace....and if I go when I am to old to take over probably to warm up
not sure what to put here, at the moment.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CottonKitty

If such a place existed, I would choose it because the residents seem more intelligent and capable of independent thought than the alternative

Lapine

Cuz that's where all my friends will be.

Nico

CottonKitty

Because I just quoted from Penthouse on the book quote thread.  >:)
(it really was the closest book)

Autumn52

Cause I have not done a good job on keeping up the Elliversaries and Birthdays thread. *bad me*

SassyHail

Because of skeleton sin on my blog...XD

Captain Maltese

Because the truth is, that when all is said and done. We belong somewhere on  that final day. If that day hands me tickets to hell, well so be it.

Nico

Because heaven is probably boring.

Even Nietzsche said so!

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.'

AmberStarfire

Because good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere.

A Big Unknown

Because of my various hardcore kinks and fetishes. Also, I'm transgender.

Captain Maltese

Because one day I looked back at the trail of my crusades and realized, I might not have been fighting for the right side.

TaintedAndDelish

Because masturbating rocking the shake weight is fun.   XD

Belle33

Because I chase Taint.  (that came out wrongly ...or did it?)

Asphodel Terrarium

Hell, because Satan (pronounced as Sah-TEEN) is a good fellow who has been framed up by those who wrote the Bible. Read up some Good Guy Lucifer memes. Some of those show how Satan killed less people than Old Testament Yahweh. Sure he is not perfect, but wouldn't you want to join Lucifer who admits he is not perfect?

Nota bene: I am fully aware of the religion, however this is a criticism.

dblkrose

Because I once read Piers Anthony's For the Love of Evil (Book 6 of the Incarnations of Immortality) and it showed Hell was preferable to Heaven.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Captain Maltese

Ah, this is a tale worth telling.

See, I am going to die and I have no qualms about it. So one day my body slumps over, and the rest of me is standing there like a chump in the deepening gloom with my hands in my proverbial pockets, giving the wreck one last kick like a flat tire before finding better things to do. I'll sniff the wind and feel where it is pulling, and head along it like a feather in a hoover. Light in the far end turns out to be the hole I am spit out of to land on my ass, finding myself in a huge hall reminiscent of an airport only without the exit gates. I'll get myself a too hot coffee and a too cold pizza slice and feel right at home while watching an infinite number of sewer pipes spit out more souls faster and faster.

That's when the big guy shows up. Or rather, the big guy's local representative's junior executive's assistant's trainee. Looking impressive with a huge robe and hood and wings and a chest sticker saying 'Staff'. He'll pull me off the floor with two fingers and plonk me down as soon as he is sure I am convinced he can beat me to a bloody pulp without breaking a nail. His voice will be flat and unemotional and as welcoming as a repo man, which is pretty close to his function. And the conversation will be something like this.

- Well number 128485635734334587, another lifetime come and gone. Would you like to have a five second replay?
- Thanks but no thanks, once was quite enough.
- Actually it was your 1573rd life.
- Does it matter? It's not like I have been allowed to keep them in mind while going through this one. What's the point in going to school and not be allowed to remember it?
- The past HAS affected you, shaped you into who you are today. You are your own exam papers.
- Oh, wonderful. So how will these multiplied grades affect my afterlife? I get to hang them up on the wall?
- I am obliged to tell you your score for this last life. You haven't done much of value, have not achieved anything, haven't gotten any wiser, haven't helped anyone much. Mostly you have been sitting on your ass complaining. On the other hand you haven't stepped intentionally on ants or similiar acts, not often anyway, so you get to go stay with the other billions and billions of souls in the Big Garden and do nothing but water pot plants and look at screens. Which means your postlife won't really be much different from your past life, so there you go. Congratulations. Off you go then. Door number 1. And here, have a flyer: "how to water pot plants."

I am not moving. Something is niggling me.
- Hey, wait a minute. You sound and feel like any other bloke but you look real buff and those are Maserati wings. How come you don't look like me and get sent off to graze like me? How'd you get your job?

The big guy chuckles, and pulls off his hood then leans down enough to look me in my eyes. Underneath is a guy in maybe his 60s. White, grey haired, a few moles, heavy eyelids and a smirk that could overturn a boat.

- Because *I* went to church every Sunday. Mostly just to oogle the choir boys, but it didn't matter - it just turns out that the Big Guy really really likes asskissers.

That's the point where I grab the guy by his robes and headbutt the angelic ass kisser so hard that I get teeth marks in my brow. And THAT is why I am now going to hell.

But I am going there with a pretty good conscience.

Lady Shadow

Nice story there Maltese!

But I think I am going to Hell because I am a first class sinner. Doesn't get more simple than that.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Trigon

Autumn52

For having lustful thoughts about Divine Tenacity and Dame.

Trigon

BlueJayHighway

Because that red guy is only warming the throne for me.

RedRose

Because I sent this to someone evil ;)

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Lyku

The Ten Commandments say  "Thou shalt not steal", but I am stealing that picture RedRose just posted.

>:D
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Trigon

Knightshadow

Because I don't like my inlaws anymore!
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

RedRose

Quote from: Lyku on June 18, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
The Ten Commandments say  "Thou shalt not steal", but I am stealing that picture RedRose just posted.

>:D

feel free  ;D
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Trilby

Because 2000 years of dogma can't be wrong.  Right?

Adrianna Paige

Because I burned up all my ex husbands clothes when I found out he was having an affair.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Autumn52

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on June 19, 2017, 07:29:59 PM
Because I burned up all my ex husbands clothes when I found out he was having an affair.

You don't go to hell for that, you get an award:

Sorry for the confusion the awards department has been back logged for similar reasons so here you go. Again we apologize for the delay:

Congratulations Adrianna Paige you have received one of our highest awards for valor and commitment to excellence.

Official Certificate

Autumn52

*double post*

I'm going to hell for numerous reasons. I know, PTB knows, and well the big guy down under knows, >:) that is two to many.

CupofJoe

I'm going to hell because I bought VIP tickets to Didney Wold, instead of Disney World.

Trigon

Because I have a dirty mind  ::)

Ink Slinger

Because I win Joking Hazard.  A lot.  I am the most terrible of my friends
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Captain Maltese

Because I will rather go to hell by my own free choice, than have to conform to the moral codes of others for eternity. If I didn't get to vouch for their holiness then I am not interested in their opinion of mine.

CupofJoe

Because I call everyone 'daddy' regardless of gender, just because it makes people uncomfortable.

RedRose

Quote from: CupofJoe on July 06, 2017, 03:12:19 PM
Because I call everyone 'daddy' regardless of gender, just because it makes people uncomfortable.

rofl that would make me laugh

Nico

Probably because I love coffee (and some other things) way too much.   XD

Trigon

Endorphin

Isn't that where all the fun people go?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Hawk

Because I rebelled against God?

St. Michael is wicked strong.
“The wild hawk stood with the down on his beak
And stared with his foot on the prey.”

O/O
Ideas

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Bruja

I am too stupid to save myself the misery of actually having faith in other people. Good intentions and all that...

RedRose

Knightshadow

Because I love another who is fobidden to me....
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

William Blake

To quote Malory Archer: "Oh, name a noun."

Or, rather, in this case, "reason".

Autumn52

Quote from: Rapt on July 11, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
I am too stupid to save myself the misery of actually having faith in other people. Good intentions and all that...

This is why I am going to hell too.

*hugs for Rapt*

Phantomhive

It's simple  I'm  going to neither.

Heaven dont want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. lol

Raziel

Well I was told by a priest a long time ago that I was going to hell, ever since then I've just been enjoying the ride doing whatever I want so yeah many reasons.

Captain Maltese

Because I do a little victory dance of glee every time a priest, monk, nun, imam or rabbi is put in prison for sexual misconduct or economic swindling. Come on, read me a sermon about virtues - from behind those bars.

By now my living room floor is getting a shallow circle in the middle.

Autumn52

Because I threatened physical harm to a few people over the last couple of weeks. I enjoyed the look of terror in their eyes a little to much. I'm just not a nice person sometimes.

CassieBear

Because I sit there and bitch to the pharmacist about people who use the 'woe is me' excuse to not be able to pay for meds... while I'm on the exact main insurance plan that they are. The copays are less than $5. But yet... they can buy alcohol and cigarettes and are completely unappreciative to the services they are provided. Told someone it was going to take an hour to fill a script because I had others already in line and you don't get to jump to the front of the line JUST because you're an impatient fool. Called at least three times that day.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Autumn52

Because I let the little things get to me. Then I lose my temper and cursed at an idiot who cut me off in traffic. That isn't so bad but what makes it worse is that there were two children in the car. *very sorry for my actions*

Bruja

Gluttony...pure and simple. I love pizza and beer...these things will never change.

RedRose

Quote from: Xandi on July 27, 2017, 02:41:41 AM
Because I let the little things get to me. Then I lose my temper and cursed at an idiot who cut me off in traffic. That isn't so bad but what makes it worse is that there were two children in the car. *very sorry for my actions*

As a French, I'm constantly annoyed at those parents not using seatbelts and/or carseats...

OT:Because I'm a flirt.

BentLycan93

Because I always like eating the last cookie in the box or jar.

Quezvax

Because I'm in love with everyone.

... and I blamed my sister for eating the cookies once.
Kinks! Ideas!  A/A
Should you decide to ghost me, I will respect your wishes and leave you be.  However, I promise that never shall I ghost you.

Autumn52

Because I still haven't learned not to let people affect my moods. I get mad and slam around when it is my own fault for letting things get to me.

*DO NOT ENJOY SARCASM OR SNOTTY COMMENTS*

Captain Maltese

(Percy grabs William; Baldrick takes a crucifix and hits him with it.)
Edmund: Well, well, let's take Hell: You know, Hell isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be.
Graveney: What?
Edmund: No, no, no, no. No; you see, the thing about Heaven, is that Heaven is for people who like the sort of things that go on in Heaven, like, uh, well, singing, talking to God, watering pot plants.
Graveney: Ew...
Edmund: Whereas Hell, on the other hand, is for people who like the other sorts of things: adultery, pillage, torture -- those areas.
Graveney: Really?
Edmund: Mm! Give your lands to the crown, and once you're dead, you'll have the time of your life!
Graveney: Adultery? Pillage? Through all eternity?
Edmund: Yep!

(quote fondly stolen from a Blackadder episode)

Janzhi

Because hell sounds more interesting than the alternative.

Mr Quixotic

Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

William Blake

I took far too much enjoyment in being as difficult as possible during crisis intervention/physical restraint training.  >:)

QuirkyHarlequin

Autumn52

Because of things I have done in my past.

Silent Knight

Simply put? I'm pretty bad with directions.

Autumn52

Because I can and do have a mean streak. I also don't forgive easily. The bible says, "how can the father forgive you if you don't forgive others." or something like that. Well I try but honestly I know I can't be forgiven of all the sins I have done so off with me to hell when I die. I'm okay with it though. Acceptance is a wonderful thing.

MariaTgirl

I'm going to hell for not believing in God.
The worlds one and only self-described Crazy Crippled Tranny.

Gypsywoman

Because Im good......at being bad.
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Lady Shadow

Oh because of the men....oh the many, many, many, many, men! Haha!
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Gypsywoman

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

CandiBarr

I just can't seem to stay away from several of the cardinal sins...
Pride
Greed
Gluttony
Envy
and Lust
There is far too much eye candy on this earth. ^_^

Deamonbane

I accidentally stepped on my dog's tail once. He yelped. I felt like the worst person in the world.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

I am going to hell, solely to laugh at all the smug bastards who thought they could ensure their own trip upstairs by appearing noble while secretly making life miserable for others.

Caelia

Because I have a place reserved for me and it just so happens to be the throne?

Captain Maltese

Because I am laughing my ass off right now. A priest in my country has been reported to the police by his congregation today, for stealing approximately a hundred thousand dollars from the church accounts and weekly collections. But the priest refuses to have done anything wrong. According to his lawyer, who interestingly is one of the top lawyers of this country, "It was in Gods interest".

RedRose

hexidecima

because I choose to question rather than fallow

JustAlexander

I’m going to hell because I’d rather do something to improve my situation than to pray to an unknown and unproven being.

Autumn52

Because I am not a follower, a sheep. I refuse to be led into an ambush blindly. I questioned and thus ended up saying, "f you". So there you have it.

If you don't want my honest opinion don't ask for my opinion. I don't care who you think you are.

Mimetisme

Because I am a willful slave to all my addictions.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

SeraphAzriel

Because Heaven is outside the bounds of my parole.

Captain Maltese

Because I have yet to hear of a delight that someone, somewhere, did not define as a sin. If those uptight asses get to run a place and call everywhere else Hell, then I sure as Hell am not going willingly to their Heaven.

Belle33

Because of the many times I've said,'to hell with it'.  Now the place is cluttered with bad decisions I've got to at least clean up.  Hopefully, there's an exit.

sweets

Because I have had very very bad thoughts about a priest.

In my defense he was absolutely  stunning.

Autumn52

Because I lose my temper way to easy. *it can be quiet dangerous*

*hugs to all on the train to hell....toot toot*

TheLegionary

I am going to hell because I am terrible at sharing food when I am hungry.

Captain Maltese

Because I will rather embrace chaos than someone else's order.

RedRose

Some guy was staring at me in the street and tripped over something, almost fell. I laughed. Next time don't stare that hard, guy. It brought me back to first year in uni, teacher was also staring during his class and fell from the dais. I shouldn't laugh ;p

Oniya

The fact that there's a Highway to Hell and only a Stairway to Heaven says something about the expected traffic.

Bedroom Lazarus

I roleplay a priest and use the whole mystique of the church as something of a staging ground for lust deeds.    I'm pretty sure some of the sacraments were not meant to be preformed that way.   It's pretty warm where i'm ending up.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

AmberStarfire

To pull out all the people who don't deserve to be there and set them free.

TheHighwayHitman

This makes me chuckle. I literally told my pops earlier that I was actually on the Highway to Hell because I was on I40 driving to California.

So. I am going to Hell because I literally am!

Trigon

Cause I love stirring up trouble

Autumn52

Because I am a heathen and I like it.  ;D

Nico

Because of FA. Enuff said.  XD

HannibalBarca

I'm a Hitchens atheist, 'nuff said.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

TheLegionary

When I used to ride my Kawasaki ninja, I hardly respected the speed limits.

redkitsune

Because the heaven is boring. All they do there is playing on harps while flying around with angel wings, and everyone MUST watch "The Sound of Music". For all eternity.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...

Lady Shadow

I am way too naughty for Heaven - OUT I go!
~Elvis Presley~