A story idea - looking for a male character

Started by Daeva, May 23, 2009, 12:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

Okay, this is my first attempt at this, so be gentle :)

An idea that I have wanted to RP out (and this doesn't have to be these lines exactly, but the idea of it) would take place in an old world setting, you being a nobleman, me being from a noble family as well, but much less affluent.  My family would be in debt to yours and rather than lose face and land, they sell the youngest daughter (somewhere between 18-22ish) to your family.
Possibly for marriage (still from a good family name) possibly as a servant, but she's willful, and wont accept the new situation easily.
Okay, that's probably more detailed than this should/needs to be, but there is :)
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Merlyn

Sounds interesting.  How about you are given to the nobleman's son, who is around your age as well, as a reward from his father for a victory in battle.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

disc68

Sounds good to me - I would nbe inclined to explore the N side of this scenario -PM me if you wish to go further.

Daeva

Thank you, I've gotten some really good replies from people on this, and while I think I am set with this particular story, there was another idea I had I figured to throw out there.

I would be looking for someone who might like to write out together a story of a girl being sent from home at a young (by young i mean 16-18ish) age to train as an apprentice to someone.  It could be a scholar, a profession, if its a fantasy setting, a wizard.  I am very open on that.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thank you
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's