Fable-town: New Beginnings [Recruiting two more writers!!!]

Started by El Maligno, December 15, 2015, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Timeless on December 20, 2015, 11:12:16 AM
I have a feeling that Gretel and your Red could had been sworn enemies when it comes to their shops. XD Like, they are high competitors against each other, and thus Gretel always try to gain an advantage in making new candies and sweets.

Whut? Nooooooo, I wouldn't do that to you.

*flutters eyelashes*

All she has to do is send Hansel over and he'll push the inventory back a month. ::)

I honestly can see both Red and Gretel using and abusing poor Hansel.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on December 20, 2015, 11:19:35 AM

All she has to do is send Hansel over and he'll push the inventory back a month. ::)

I honestly can see both Red and Gretel using and abusing poor Hansel.

I'm not going to lie my mind took that right to the gutter, but some how I think that was your intent lolzzzz

VonDoom

I am ... somewhat disconcerted by the idea of candy-kinesis.  :o
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 20, 2015, 12:20:45 PM
I'm not going to lie my mind took that right to the gutter, but some how I think that was your intent lolzzzz

I meant it in the innocent sense, dirty girl! Like both making him do chores and stuff they don't want to do all for the reward of sweets lol.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on December 20, 2015, 12:42:33 PM
I meant it in the innocent sense, dirty girl! Like both making him do chores and stuff they don't want to do all for the reward of sweets lol.

Nope its all your fault! I was behaving perfectly well till you posted that, no really I was! LOLZ

El Maligno

Quote from: Amarlo on December 20, 2015, 02:52:25 AM
I would like to tentatively claim a spot in this rp. I would like to play Shahrazad :) from One thousand and One Nights

Feel free to come up with a sheet! I think we will be closing our recruitment thread soon after I check these recent posts. I am sorry for not being on yesterday I was the best man for my best friends wedding where I drank my fill and netted one of the bridesmaids which incidentally not only took my late night but also my morning and early afternoon; needless to say I have some catching up to do so please bear with me as I am a bit hung over and will try to address what I have seen all in this one post.

BlackThrone: Am I to use the Hansel that you messaged me or the one you posted on the thread? I have to say I prefer the one in the message better but if you want to add more to it send me the add on's.

Mellific: I shall do your revisions right away. I like the idea of competing candy shops, I suspect that Merlin is going to attempt to try for something sweet from both shops... ;)

Timeless: I like her a lot so send me her sheet in a message please. Also as a note does this mean (As both you and Hansel plan to be mercs, that you work for whomever has the biggest wallet or do have rules? Morals? A merc can be paid by a bad guy for a job; doesn't mean you agree but you do as your paid. Just let me know who you intend to use your characters. (I may have plot stuffs for you guys)

I think Curvy and Amerlo will be our final writers/characters. If we end up needing more guys (Personally I have no problem being out numbered by women  ;)  but if we need more guys I think we can add a few characters, besides I have tons of npc's already laid out.)

BTW as I am sure you know or guessed, not all the Fables made it to the new realm, once I see the final tally I will tell you who died (for sure) and you can get an idea that maybe some fables have been warped/twisted.....

Perhaps they will feel that our fables abandoned them...

(Use the OOC page from now on)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=241393.0

Mellific

Quote from: Timeless on December 20, 2015, 11:12:16 AM
I have a feeling that Gretel and your Red could had been sworn enemies when it comes to their shops. XD Like, they are high competitors against each other, and thus Gretel always try to gain an advantage in making new candies and sweets.

I accept this challenge! Mwahah!

O/O | A/A | MM

CurvyKitten

Sheets sent in, now to see if they are approved. Is it bad I already have another idea? LOLZZZ

Caela

Well this looks interesting but I missed the recruitment lol. If you open up for more writers please shoot me a line!

Garuss Vakarian

El Maligno

Hello we are currently looking for two more writers to round out our cast. If possible we need one person (either male or female it does not matter) to please take up the mantle of a character that is important to the story. Please send me a pm for your interest.

El Maligno

Make that 4 writers now please. Send us a pm or come drop by the IC thread or maybe just ask one of us how much we like the game or something. If you need help feel free to pm me.

El Maligno

Need some writers still, feel free to check out our character sheets or the current thread (we are not too far into the story but we have some great posts already) please pm the GM (me) or any of the other writers if you have any questions or are interested in joining. I would be more than happy to help with a character idea. Thank you for your time and please have a wonderful day! ;D

El Maligno

In Need of Writers!!! Please feel free to pm me for any questions or sheets if you think this rp catches your fancy. We are LGBT friendly and we have a great cast of writers however a few people have dropped and we would like to add some fresh blood into our rp. Right now is perfect to join since this is the calm before the storm as our rp is about to start it's first little story arc!

Lustful Bride

Ive recently gotten more time to write...I may be able to join this group on the weekend but I wont 100% confirm until I'm sure of a few things first.

I really hated leaving the first time so I'm kind of glad for this opportunity.

El Maligno

We would be very happy to see you return! Let us know when you can until then we hope to hear from you soon.

Lustful Bride

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Twisted iN Tux

Interest withdrawn.

El Maligno

My apologies for my absence this weekend I messaged you both and I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to play whomever you'd like send me a sheet just in case and I will message you back.

Also to my current cast I am sorry I was unable to post this weekend I had some family obligations and I just couldn't find time. I will try to post tonight and if not for sure tomorrow afternoonish