Survival Of the Sickest- Pro Wrestling Males, Females, Futa's Welcome

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, February 06, 2012, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jericho

Laughing Hyena

Jericho

Le Immortelle

I could certainly use a manager. Especially if someone signs up as Miss Kitty. Always liked the angle with BDSM subtext they had going with her and Chyna. :)

Jericho

I've already got three characters, but if bit parts are needed such as fans/stalkers I could do them as well. So long as they weren't full time characters.

@Amazon: If no one picks up Miss Kitty, I could give her a go if you like? Might have to wait a little bit for me to get used to the rotation of my current characters though.  :-)

LeeshaLynn

I've actually been kinda wanting to do something like this.  I'd like to be a groupie, or even a manager of one of the gentleman and perhaps falls for him somehow?  I'd be playing a female...let me know if you still have openings :D  I then could make up a sheet (and if you want me to manage someone, just let me know who :D )

Jericho

I think we have quite a few openings. I'm not the OP, but I think they said we need fans, managers and the owner of the company.

LeeshaLynn

Well thanks for letting me know.  I'll just wait for someone to tell me to be their manager and then post a bio.  lol.  I'm not gonna just choose from random in case they don't want one.

Jericho

Well, you could be Chris Jericho's Manager if you want? I am playing him as bisexual leaning more towards guys, but he's a total flirt and wouldn't say no to a pretty lady!

LeeshaLynn

Hmmm, maybe.  I am kinda selfish in liking all the attention lol. 

Jericho

That's fair enough, Miss. Offer still stands should you change your mind.

LeeshaLynn

Thanks very much! I'll just have to see if anyone else is interested and talk with the OP :D :D  (cause this isn't all sex right, or is that mostly what is happening? )

Jericho

LeeshaLynn

Well that's good lol.  I was hoping not as well...I can't sit and write sex THAT much.  Don't have it in me lol.

Jericho

Heh! Same here! I'm kinda hoping we can make this as much of a soap opera as the WWE is!

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: LeeshaLynn on February 19, 2012, 10:17:24 AM
I've actually been kinda wanting to do something like this.  I'd like to be a groupie, or even a manager of one of the gentleman and perhaps falls for him somehow?  I'd be playing a female...let me know if you still have openings :D  I then could make up a sheet (and if you want me to manage someone, just let me know who :D )

Well Pulse could use either a groupie and she turns into a manager or she stays one or the other. Pulse is a face and his backstory would make him less inclined towards sex. :-)

LeeshaLynn

What do you mean he is a face?  That sounds kinda creepy...I'm assuming that is what a Futa is?  Don't think I'm into that lol.  I don't mind sex...just not 24/7 like Jericho said, some drama is nice as well :D :D

Laughing Hyena

No no. A face is wrestling slang for a good guy persona. The guy that the people are meant to cheer for. (Sometimes that doesn't happen though for one reason or another).

PS - And yes he is actually a guy.

LeeshaLynn

lmao..ok ok...makes sense.   thanks for clearing that up.  Mind if I pm you, ask some questions and see if we'd be a good fit?

Laughing Hyena

Le Immortelle

Quote from: Jericho on February 19, 2012, 08:30:17 AM@Amazon: If no one picks up Miss Kitty, I could give her a go if you like? Might have to wait a little bit for me to get used to the rotation of my current characters though.  :-)

Oh that would be fabulous! I'm sure we could have a lot of fun with the pair and they could even meet Jericho etc. :)

Jericho

Will have to find those episodes and give them another watch to make sure I get her character right. I'm not promising anything and as said it might take me a little while, but I think it could be a lot of fun.

LeeshaLynn

Name:  Ashley

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: straight

Ons/Offs: Loves oral, kissing, PDA, romance, roughness and being told what to do, breastplay/scat, BDSM, toilet

Height: 5’5’’

Weight: 120

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Bust Size: C

Phallus size: n/a

Job: new manager of Pulse

Coaching techniques: Hard and rough, will push her fighters to the limit.  However, unlike some, she wants her fighters to run a clean and honest match.

Bio:  Ashley had always been interested in Wrestling so she got an internship right out of high school.  Though she started off in the office handling paperwork and advertisements, she soon found herself going to more and more matches, wanting to be closer to the action.  Throughout the years, she moved her way up and was finally offered a position in being a manager.  She knew they were tough and strict, and just like her counter parts…she intended to push her wrestler hard and only wanted him to succeed.
She is a single girl, always working hard so never having the time to find herself a man.  Though she was always watching as the trainers work with the boxers, that is where she was most satisfied.  Watching the fights from wherever she could and of course watching practices like mad.

AlphaWolfQuin

ok awesome and yes this RP will be more then sex I want it to be a soap opera like WWE as well ha ha and Jericho I was thinking of having Orton be a little Bi Curious maybe that can come into play it's just a thought but I'd like to see how it works out. Also we need more females I do well at playing male characters when it comes to wrestling so my female character that I've made may be a very dominate woman just because I'm better at that type of role that's why I made her Bi.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Jericho

Nice one! The idea of the Legend Killer dominating the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla makes me very happy indeed!