Wanting To Submit (M LF Any)

Started by LostInTheMist, January 15, 2016, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Note that as long as the core ideas remain the same, the below can be modified on discussion.

Idea 1: Strongest Craving! So I'm just craving a game where I play a submissive (female) to a male (her younger brother). I'd really like to do a female of 18 or more years to a younger brother of 16-18 years. (16 preferred, but if you're uncomfortable with that.) I don't care what gender you are IRL.

Say my character is home from college for the summer break, or it's the summer break before she goes off to college and your character, still in high school, decides to make her into his slave/pet.

The only real request I have is that it not be something cruel, no pain for pain's sake, and while she would be his slave, she would still be able to go back to college at the end of the summer. (Possibly skyping every day, or sending him photos of her obeying his orders, still wearing the collar he gave her, etc.) I'd prefer to avoid romance if possible.

Please see my ons and offs for some of the stuff I like. Of particular note on there is size; I want her to be dominated by a big cock, the bigger the better. (Within reason. Say up to 18 inches. No, 18 inches is not a requirement, but big, big cock, especially on a younger sibling....)

This would, I think, be more smut than story.

Final note; While I would strongly prefer older sister submitting to younger brother, I'd be willing to do father/daughter if that's more your taste.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with ideas and/or questions.

Idea 2: A young woman (MC) comes home from her first, or second year of college, full of ideas, and acting superior to the rest of her family (at the very least a father, possibly a brother or two; sisters and/or mother a possibility as well, if you're into that) who didn't go to university and work hard at jobs that don't pay very well. She strongly believes that her degree (once she has it) will make her a lot more money than the others in her family, and she flaunts her University-acquired knowledge in an obnoxious way. She's also quite a bit more conservative (sexually and politically) than the rest of them. Her family as a whole (however many members there may be) decide that she needs to, at the very least, take a break from University to learn some humility. She's quite a beauty and they want to liberate her sexually, by introducing her into what the rest of the family has been doing together since she's been gone.

Incest, non-con/reluctance, etc. While I'm not craving this as much as Idea 1, I'd certainly not be averse to this one.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated February 23, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: All systems green. Posting is being brought up to current.

LostInTheMist

Added a second, possibly more mainstream idea that I am craving, albeit not as strongly as the first.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated February 23, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: All systems green. Posting is being brought up to current.

Briana

ok...I'm interested in this one or a storyline like this one..If your up to the task..Let me know..*winks*