looking for someone(s) to play with

Started by katwenty, June 25, 2011, 07:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katwenty

Hullo! I'm new to Elliquiy, but not new to roleplaying. While I'm waiting to be a member, I'd love to start playing with other members here! If anyone would be willing to play with me, it would make me a very happy camper. I am really agreeable and flexible when it comes to deciding on themes/plots/worlds and things like that.  I usually write between 400-1000 words when I play in forums, but I am also a big fan of IM roleplaying as well, so either works for me!

Lea

Im looking for someone to play with too while I wait to be approved. What do you have in mind?

katwenty

I am often really bad at making up plots and things, which gives me a completely open mind. I'm up for playing almost anything. I love the Harry Potter World,  though True Blood/werewolf/vampire stuff is fun to play out, too. I have also played Medieval type things, like Game of Thrones. I like doing things in  other time periods too. It doesn't matter so much to me as what we do, as long as we can come up with something together! Here's where we need to brainstorm:

What World?: the real world, or a world from a movie/book/tv show
What Time?: past, present, future
What Place: Anywhere you think, like, Middle Earth, or Hogwarts, or Woods, or something
Plot Ideas?: Like I said, I'm good for pretty much anything you come up with, so any ideas you have, just let me know and we can use your ideas as a springboard.

And if there's anyone else that wants to join us, feel free!

effervescent

Everything you have mentioned Kat I love! So would definitely be intrested in joining you all if you want.

As for the questions you asked.

I think Medieval times would be fun. Maybe some sort of mystical/magical medieval thing. Where people are able to use magic. I like Games of Thrones, but some people are too seperated. Maybe something like focusing on the Royalty and the corruption of the royal family? I'm all about love, betryal, and of course magic is always fun. :)

LordSmall

If you like I could spin a story line for you and anyone else that would like to join. We could make it a fantasy story line or a Cyberpunk style story line as well. I have setting for both fantasy and Cyberpunk and tons of creative imagination to draw from. Let me know? Would be fun...