Interest Check: Exalted Campaign

Started by BruceTheCat, July 03, 2012, 09:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Since you won't directly own the airship you don't need to invest any points into it. You're just a stow away after all. That sounds great to me!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

AKunoichi

Well Lalewra would own it. Unless it's just borrowed from her house, in which case it dosn't matter. Although I do wonder how much an airship costs artifact wise.

Also, chibi art, (I'm a bad person for using this I know)

BruceTheCat

Typically for me an airship is at least Artifact 3, worth about Resource 4. This would assume it's something more like Skies of Arcadia, or Stardust where it's basically a flying wooden ship.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

AKunoichi

BruceTheCat

I hadn't made one, would you guys like me too? What do we use the OOC thread for?
- scribus1000

AKunoichi

AribethAmkiir

An OOC would be nice.  Can discuss plot, the game, and so forth.

AndyZ

This thread moves crazy fast.  What all do you have so far?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AribethAmkiir

Andy we have a full circle, Dawn, Zenith, Twilight, Night, and Eclipse and I believe a Full Moon.

Dunno what the recruitment status is.

BruceTheCat

Hey guys I created the OOC thread and updated the guidelines! Please read through the 3 or 4 new ones at the bottom, and post your character sheets at inside the OOC.
- scribus1000

AKunoichi