News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Criminal's Idea Thread [Female looking for Male]

Started by CriminalMinds, September 11, 2011, 09:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

The First Daughter/Bodyguard

Their relationship has always being purely platonic. Or it is supposed to be. He is her trusted bodyguard and she is the First Daughter. Nothing can go on between them. She has to keep reminding herself that. Despite the friendship that has developed which is already unprofessional, she knows that it can't go further. But soon one event is changing everything.

Security to the White House is breached. What is thought to be impossible has become reality and one night, a man gets into the room that is the First Daughter's planning to use her against her father. How he got past security is unknown. What is known is that he wants some fun with the First Daughter first.

He's about to get started when her bodyguard comes in after hearing a noise. He comes to the rescue eventually bringing her to safety. But with someone having broken into her bedroom, and a previous assassination on the First Lady and their other daughter, Sara the year before, no one is taken any chances. The First Daughter and her bodyguard are whisked away to an undisclosed location. Only her bodyguard knows, the Secret Service bosses, and her father. No one else.

But with the the two of them alone together, are feelings revealed. Especially as he's being fighting off the exact same feelings she has for him.

If this interests you, let me know through PM. I'm looking for someone that can create a story line with me that doesn't just have the romance and the sex, but also a story to go with it. I want good spelling, grammar and punctuation and more importantly, fun.