News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Annabelle

*Hugs and Celebrates!*  Congratulations Miss Mithy!

When I passed you (;)), I knew you were getting close, so I am glad that you caught it!  YaY!!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Valerian

Congrats, Mith!  And everyone else I've missed.   ;D

Strange how I can spot others' approaching milestones, but not my own.  I've missed 16,000 and 16,161 just recently.  *sigh*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kye

Grats Mith!  *snugglehugs*

Wistful Dream

Congrats Miss Mithie :)

WyldRanger

Kye

Not really a round number but I am proud of myself for catching it!

Beguile's Mistress

Valerian

Woo hoo!  *cheers*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saerrael

Niiiice! 10k, my word

Kye

Paradox

Good job, Beguile's!  :-)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, everyone.  I don't know which makes me more proud, reaching that number or catching it so I can post it!  ;D

Lady Annabelle

Congratulations on the fifth digit!  ;)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Trieste

*tries to remember when she was at 10k* ;)

Aiden

Quote from: Trieste on July 20, 2010, 09:06:03 PM
*tries to remember when she was at 10k* ;)

The second day you joined E?  XD

Autumn52

Just wanted to say congratulations Beguile Mistress....10,000 post is quite a milestone.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oreo

>.< WOOT ! Congrats, MissTressy *huggles*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trieste

I, er, missed 21k earlier today. I saw it when it was at 20,995 and 20,998, then got wrapped up in something and blew right past it.

Ahwell.

Beguile's Mistress

Aw...  I know that feels bad.  I do it a lot.  Congratulations, Trie.

And...  Thank you, everyone for all the Congratulations and kind words!  It's so appreciated!

Trieste

Thank you, Missy. It doesn't feel too bad. I'm mostly wondering how I managed to make ~60 posts in one day.

Saerrael

*raises a brow*

Unhand the Muse, nice and slow.

Congratulations, though.

Sasha

My partner in Crime ...Nim , informed me ....I just hit ....3000 posts .....so had to share .

Plus it's such a sexy avatar wanted to save it somewhere .  Giggles ...

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kye

I barely managed to catch it, was in the middle of making post 8001 when I realized.

WyldRanger