Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulnerable

-finds the win behind dolly's ear- Win.~
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Keeping it with me...my win.  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Linwood Badr

Sybl

WhiteTigerForever

tooooo cute...almost too cute to steal the win... but I did!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Slaven

Spanks the win out of tiger and runs away with it. >:) My win!
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Vulnerable

-Gives Slaven the stop-a-man-with-one-look glance-

parody for memoir of the geisha

0:35-0:58  XD

WIN!
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Anesa

LMFAO Vulnerable!   ;))   Too funny!!!

....but I still WIN!  :D

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Dolly, Dolly, Dolly!  What am I gonna do with you?  *Picks her up and puts her back into the display case, along with her other beautiful dolls*  There.  Now, sit there and look pretty and be a good Dolly!

WINS!

abandoneddolly

* pouts and bangs on the display case*

I want the win

Mordred

*whizzes by on an unused scooter created in 1969.. adorned (the wheeled thing, not me) with all sorts of psychedelic colors and swirls.. grabs win.. leaving in it's place an unopened (also, somehow, from 1969) egg of Silly Putty! (which.. you gotta admit.. is a pretty decent trade.. I think at least)..*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

Hmm..I do agree that that's a good trade...but!

-snatches the Win from his hands while he whizzes on by-

This is mine!

SyniaMox

*flips upside down hanging from a tree limb and snatches the win from Vulnerable* MINE!

I Win!
O/O

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Goes for an easy win. Long-lasting? Perhaps not. But that first one of the day is always a little extra sweet, isn't it? A little more potent? I think it is. Like that first sip of coffee.
Wins!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Waves to Dolly, but still swipes the win. :P

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Snaps her fingers to bring it back...my win!