What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on July 09, 2008, 08:10:20 AM
Hazelnut iced coffee with milk and sugar.

Oh... yeah. Rub it in.  *grimaces and sips her government issue black from styrofoam*

*snicker*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Psi

I was drinking a nice Rosemount Estate, Cabernet Merlot, however now I am home I am simply drinking water.

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on July 09, 2008, 08:11:39 AM
Oh... yeah. Rub it in.  *grimaces and sips her government issue black from styrofoam*

*snicker*

Rub... my coffee... into Maeven.

...I fail to see the downside here. XD

Anyway, company coffee today, with milk and ice and sugar. Because I already finished this morning's DuDo's hazelnut iced!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Old.TheLioness

Hey you wild babies! *drinking Starbucks with 2 expressos*
We are as water, taking the shape of whatever vessel into which we are poured..choose your vessel wisely.

Bliss

Espresso! AGH!

*tackles TheLioness for drink-stealing purposes*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Old.TheLioness

*smiles and holds the cup up higher so it doesn't spill* I will share I promise!!!! *pours half into another cup* If I gave blood today I would freaking BLEED cafeine, it has been a hellish month of work..good thing I don't do liquor!
We are as water, taking the shape of whatever vessel into which we are poured..choose your vessel wisely.

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on July 10, 2008, 08:38:56 AM

Rub... my coffee... into Maeven.

...I fail to see the downside here. XD

*flops over with glee accepting coffee rub down* 

Today, its still black though I managed to scrounge up some fake Equal. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

Green tea, hot.   A little honey.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

*laugh*  Depends on the definition.  I'm actually cutting out coffee.  (sigh)  I know, I know.  It's insane.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

O.o

...I'll have to up my consumption on your behalf. Otherwise the supply might glut the market and crash the coffe economy!

*sip*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Patron Silver. Triple Sec. Sour Mix. Rose's Lime Juice. Dash of OJ. Rocks. Salted Rim. 

The Cardinal Rule

Cutter

Heh-Heh-she said salted rim.

Me, Coffee. Decaf.

No more whiskey in it.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

WyldRanger

Water, lots and lots of water due to my sinus meds.

Bliss

Quote from: Cutter on July 27, 2008, 08:17:15 PM

(Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thought that)

Anyway, Pepsi.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

*Glad to know I'm in good,dirty minded company!*

Bud Lime
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Maeven

Quote from: Cutter on July 27, 2008, 08:17:15 PM
Quote from: Bliss on July 27, 2008, 10:33:38 PM
(Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thought that)

*sigh* And when I wrote it, I thought, now, you know someone is going to have something to say about the salted rim...

This morning: coffee, half a packet of the pink stuff (cause I'm out of blue) and real half and half which I don't care for particularly, but its what was in the mini fridge. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND ASIAN BABIES

Black coffee.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kalen

Same thing, just a little less salty.

Belladonna

At the moment, I am enjoying a cup of coffee.

Bliss

As am I. Cinnamon Vanilla Nut. Yours?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

WyldRanger

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker