Role plays with submission, dominance, or both. (MXF)

Started by seeker619, September 15, 2015, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Another Cop-The cop in this RP would be my female partner. I love females dressed as cops so I thought it was time I came up with a plot to fix it.  Perhaps the cop is female and so is my char.  However my char being wealthy was ordered to have her car searched and drugs may have been planted and as a result.  My char simply not willing to role over for some cop to get a bonus and a promotion while my char got nothing but tabloid press all rumored to talk about her life as a liar and an addict.

Not wanting to defend herself on the talk show circuit I may abduct your char the cop by sneaking up behind her as she is looking for drugs or planting them.  Once she is taken to a remote home of my char she is trained to forget her old life with hypnotism and drug therapy.  In the meantime various other drugs are used on her to make her smarter, or more meek, depending on what her future is to be.  Obviously we could discuss her opportunities and perhaps she simply makes a fortune for my char as she teaches others the art of seduction.  The dating seminars last a couple months and she would teach all of it and she would only keep enough to afford nice clothes and the barest of necessities.
It could also be a more violent role play either depending on your taste.  Actually all of this RP could be toyed with to make it match what you want in it.  If you have additional ideas let me know.

A  secret between spy's-  I see your char seeing an add for government work that is available to those qualified.  After breezing by ninety percent of those who took the civil service test you are called back and explained they matched you up to be trained for a domestic spying agency dealing in drugs/weapons/and prostitution.  You are relieved to know you will not be needed on foreign soil and find your new job sounding rather glamorous.  Plus you know you will get trained for nothing and the pay is a whopping six figures the first year.  The huge wardrobe she gets free of charge is needed for her many covers but she gets to keep them when she is done with them at work and she knows that her boy friend won't have any qualms with some of her racier outfits. 

Last you are told that to actually make it to a real case you will have three tests you will be given measuring the various skills you will need.  You are told everything will be taught but you are not told that the exams are surprise and to make it through another day with freedom you will have to
1-Survive a night time raid on your home while you are sleeping there alone.  If you lose that battle you will be drugged and kept in a place that will make it hard for you to ever make it to see another sun rise although you have no idea how long you have to escape and the penalty should you fail.
2-Survive a gun fight(They only use tranquilizer guns) with a team mate.  This would measure not only your courage when self survival was at risk but also how to work with another agent showing valor regardless of what your partner does and managing to infiltrate a safe house rescuing another previously captured agent before escaping. 
3-Managing to talk to the head of the crime syndicate when he suddenly starts testing your back round story. She you be found to be the spy you are chances are he will be spreading your legs for the rest of your life.

All is negotiable here as well so don't worry if there are parts you do not like.